Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Amen. This interpretation is sound by the OP. I will add this - The ac is on the throne having taken up the seat in all those vaxed - the date this started was 12/2020 when it went public. This was heralded by the little horn, the one who loves to toot his own trumpet, the one “who calls himself the anointed one”, who boasted of his abilities to confound and confuse in the “Snake poem”, who does not believe he sins, who calls himself ‘the father of the vax’ - thereby owning his perdition. Do the math on the rest of the prophecies that pertain. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/13/2021 at 12:34 PM, FortifiedbyFaith said:

Amen. This interpretation is sound by the OP. I will add this - The ac is on the throne having taken up the seat in all those vaxed - the date this started was 12/2020 when it went public. This was heralded by the little horn, the one who loves to toot his own trumpet, the one “who calls himself the anointed one”, who boasted of his abilities to confound and confuse in the “Snake poem”, who does not believe he sins, who calls himself ‘the father of the vax’ - thereby owning his perdition. Do the math on the rest of the prophecies that pertain. 

Sorry but I have to disagree with you ,do you really think that all the peole who took the jab were willingly choosing to serve Satan?

This vaccination is most likely a pre conditioning for the  mark what will be implemented by the AC ,how can people take the mark of the beast when he's not even on here yet?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

I personally do not believe the vaxx has anything to do with the enemy

I have heard a lot of stories about genetic manipulation, people have been saying these things since as long as I can remember, there are claims that malt liquor beer and menthol cigarettes were invented to keep certain social classes poor, and that cell phones and outdoor barbecues give people cancer.

Iam not saying satan isn’t manipulating charcoal and flu shots, But the enemy works in mysterious ways

Does the jabby Jab mean you have the mark of the beast!

I personally don’t believe that to be any more true than malt liquor theories, do I think it  should be mandatory? No I do not , not anymore than flu shots 

The Holy Spirit has led my heart to believe The restrainer isn’t coming in my lifetime , I believe we are in the “ season” but not close for the trumpets to blast

SHALOM❤️

Edited by MrBear
  • Well Said! 1

22 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Sorry but I have to disagree with you ,do you really think that all the peole who took the jab were willingly choosing to serve Satan?

This vaccination is most likely a pre conditioning for the  mark what will be implemented by the AC ,how can people take the mark of the beast when he's not even on here yet?

Precondition and precursor are not words of the Bible. Those that rush to trust science and man over GOD and live solely in this world instead of spending their time with HIM are the foolish ones, those that are afraid who are the first to follow the beast and false prophet into the pit.

Amplified Bible on both of these

Jeremiah 14:16

14 Then the Lord said to me, “The [counterfeit] prophets are prophesying lies in My Name. I have neither sent them nor authorized them nor spoken to them. They are prophesying to you made-up visions [pretending to call forth responses from handmade gods], a worthless divination and the deceit of their own mind. 15 Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who are prophesying in My Name, although I did not send them—yet they keep saying, ‘Sword and famine shall not be in this land’: by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end and be consumed. 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword; and they will have no one to bury them—neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour out their [own] wickedness on them [and not only on the imposters posing as prophets, for the people could not have been deceived without their own consent].

Revelation 21

8But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable [who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or tolerate immorality], and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs], and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions], and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth], their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The AC is here - https://dontspeaknews.com/2021/11/16/feasts-of-revelation/

Let me ask you this - How can there be a precondition/precursor if the antichrist is NOT here?

Edited by FortifiedbyFaith

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 11/14/2021 at 5:34 AM, FortifiedbyFaith said:

Public executions on the way, then.

No vax, no head.

Sigh.

3 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Public executions on the way, then.

No vax, no head.

Sigh.

Brother now is our time to shine! Praise GOD to be worthy of what HE asks of you ❤️

1 minute ago, FortifiedbyFaith said:

Brother now is our time to shine! Praise GOD to be worthy of what HE asks of you ❤️

I'm aged 67 and double vaxed here. Will be getting a booster jab in May 2022. God is Good.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

37 minutes ago, FortifiedbyFaith said:

Precondition and precursor are not words of the Bible. Those that rush to trust science and man over GOD and live solely in this world instead of spending their time with HIM are the foolish ones, those that are afraid who are the first to follow the beast and false prophet into the pit.

Amplified Bible on both of these

Jeremiah 14:16

14 Then the Lord said to me, “The [counterfeit] prophets are prophesying lies in My Name. I have neither sent them nor authorized them nor spoken to them. They are prophesying to you made-up visions [pretending to call forth responses from handmade gods], a worthless divination and the deceit of their own mind. 15 Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who are prophesying in My Name, although I did not send them—yet they keep saying, ‘Sword and famine shall not be in this land’: by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end and be consumed. 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword; and they will have no one to bury them—neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour out their [own] wickedness on them [and not only on the imposters posing as prophets, for the people could not have been deceived without their own consent].

Revelation 21

8But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable [who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or tolerate immorality], and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs], and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions], and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth], their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Let me ask you this - How can there be a precondition/precursor if the antichrist is NOT here?

Sorry ,this is off topic but important, how can you judge a  born again Christians if they  are saved or not by if they took the vaccine? Are they all going to hell?

I believe that in the future when the mark of the beast will be implemented and the people who are  taking it are willingly and knowingly giving themself over to the the AC and they will follow and glorify him...

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe that in the future when the mark of the beast will be implemented and the people who are  taking it are willingly and knowingly giving themself over to the the AC and they will follow and glorify him...

. . . being in a state of strong delusion.

• This is Worthy 1

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Sorry ,this is off topic but important, how can you judge a  born again Christians if they  are saved or not by if they took the vaccine? Are they all going to hell?

You are arguing with HIS words. I do not condemn anyone, it is not my place.

• Thumbs Up 1