GoodFruit

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I have switched sides on this one, but today, I am of the belief that the Ezekiel 38/39 war is actually Armageddon and takes place during the Great Tribulation. 

Im also not convinced Russia is even involved.  I believe all end time bad boys are Islamic. I don't see Russia fitting that description and the exegesis that of Ros being Russia is flimsy. 

Spock leaving his two cents 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I have switched sides on this one, but today, I am of the belief that the Ezekiel 38/39 war is actually Armageddon and takes place during the Great Tribulation. 

Im also not convinced Russia is even involved.  I believe all end time bad boys are Islamic. I don't see Russia fitting that description and the exegesis that of Ros being Russia is flimsy. 

Spock leaving his two cents 

I agree with you on the Ros argument.

'Rosh' is a Hebrew word meaning leader, prince or prime. The name Russia comes from a Viking word 'Rus'. The two are not linguistically connected and there was no nation called Russia at the time of Ezekiel's writing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

This is true

Ezekiel is told to look north in His day to the nations of the Middle East

The northern most lands are bordered within the region of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

The first 1260 days of the 70th week decreed for Israel will be about the growth and expansion of the little horn who will begin in Iraq .... and at the end of his ramping he will attack Egypt and Israel in the south and add both to His kingdom [Daniel 11:36-45] ... he is also seen here in 7:7-25, 8:9-25]

At the same time he will enter Israel and add it to his land .... he will then incorporate and create a 10 nation confederation with 10 other kings from his earlier plucking of 3 kings

Then he will rule the Middle East for the next 3.5 years, but will come to his ending at the end of the tribulation [19:19-21]

This ruler is more significant any other .... he is also the beast [Abaddon Appolyon] who will be released from the abyss to fill the charge of His last bidding to rule the earth .... the 6th, and ultimately his 7th and final kingdom as the 8th head of the beast

Anyway, keep on the study and before you know it the Lord will call you home

Edited by Daniel 11:36

From the posted article:   

“Everyone is ready, waiting for the public revelation of the Messiah!” the rabbi last week began a post on his webpage. “Everyone understands and knows that the Messiah is active right now,”  he wrote, noting that all of the world events this year are merely preludes hinting at what will come.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76487/war-gog-magog-happening-eyes-middle-east-europe-says-rabbi/#JOCog4EqsMM01vRt.99

“In the upcoming elections it is important to remember that the next president will be the one that God chooses,” he insisted. “They can say what they want, do what they can, but the one who will be elected is the one who loves the Jews in Israel but hates the Jews in America. That is the big surprise that will happen.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76487/war-gog-magog-happening-eyes-middle-east-europe-says-rabbi/#JOCog4EqsMM01vRt.99

While I do not agree with the above statements, I find them interesting. I wish he had elaborated more on what he meant by the second statement I posted.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, JaniceR said:

From the posted article:   

“Everyone is ready, waiting for the public revelation of the Messiah!” the rabbi last week began a post on his webpage. “Everyone understands and knows that the Messiah is active right now,”  he wrote, noting that all of the world events this year are merely preludes hinting at what will come.

“In the upcoming elections it is important to remember that the next president will be the one that God chooses,” he insisted. “They can say what they want, do what they can, but the one who will be elected is the one who loves the Jews in Israel but hates the Jews in America. That is the big surprise that will happen.”

While I do not agree with the above statements, I find them interesting. I wish he had elaborated more on what he meant by the second statement I posted.

I'm going to answer this cryptically because to do so strait forward would create me way too much stuff......    but if you want to understand you just have to find out why most Jews in America vote Democrat.   There lies your answer.

26 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm going to answer this cryptically because to do so strait forward would create me way too much stuff......    but if you want to understand you just have to find out why most Jews in America vote Democrat.   There lies your answer.

I'm not good at riddles, so please spell it out for me. Why do most Jews in America vote democrat?

8 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

I'm not good at riddles, so please spell it out for me. Why do most Jews in America vote democrat?

8 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

do some research...

Just now, other one said:

do some research...

I looked it up and the best I can come up with is that in the lead up to WWII American Jews approached the government about what was happening to Jews in Germany. Since at that time, the republican party was isolationists nothing was done.

Another reason I found was that Henry Ford who was very influential in the republican party also turned them off on the GOP.

I wasn't alive then, so I have no way of knowing if this is true.

I also don't know if this is what you are referring to since you just threw it out there with absolutely no frame of reference. If you didn't want to discuss it, why bring it up?

I would hope that they are not stuck in the 40's with their political decisions today.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I would hope that they are not stuck in the 40's with their political decisions today.

Is what I came up with what you were referring to?

If so, why not say so? Why be so cryptic?

If not, then why do you think American Jews vote Democrat?