• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Salty,

Well we meet again on this topic. Now you do remember these scriptures -

`Your kingdom has been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; ...your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.` (Dan. 5: 27 & 28)

There we see that that kingdom of Babylon was judged by God & is no more. This also happened for each World Ruler following, as history shows they are not now ruling. There will be NO manifestation of those kingdoms, as God has judged them & that is final. However the point about the whole image being dealt with is important.

The Great Image represents the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. Thus when God deals with the final world ruler He is declaring that that is the end of the Gentiles Rule. The whole Great Image is the times of the Gentiles rule, while the individual parts represent the particular rulers at the time. God judges each & they are gone, gone, gone. No court of appeal with the heavenly Judge. 

regards, Marilyn.

I think it's important to remember that the ten horns are ten kings that will reign with the coming Antichrist, and that shows how Antichrist's system structure will indeed... be a 'kingdom'. So what kind of systems will the future "ten kings" rule over?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Since Rev.13:2 points to those animal symbols of the old beast kingdoms of Daniel 7, I tend to think of those pieces of the head down to the feet as being revived empires under the feet's control for the future end of this world. I don't mean it too literally, not like Sadam's dream of rebuilding geographical city of Babylon, etc., but those kingdoms revived in power under the one-world government structure. The coming pseudo-Christ who is to be a king, will represent all those beast kings of past history. So there is to be a physical fulfillment of this too, not just a symbolic one.

I agree, although the prince of Greece will not necessarily be influencing the nation we know today as Greece, etc.  He could be responsible for ISIS this go-around for all I know.  I don't see him as bound to a specific geography, but rather more ideologically or purpose driven.

But, yes, I agree that there will be manifestations in the physical realm.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

9 hours ago, Salty said:

I think it's important to remember that the ten horns are ten kings that will reign with the coming Antichrist, and that shows how Antichrist's system structure will indeed... be a 'kingdom'. So what kind of systems will the future "ten kings" rule over?

Hi Salty,

What kind of systems will the future ten kings rule over. Good question there bro.

Now I believe the systems are – Political, Economic & Religious.

Systems of Government are all becoming centrally controlled through the UN rule of law. All the past world rulers from Neb. to Caesar all had ultimate power (& misused it). Any variations in their government really was only `window dressing.`

Satan has controlled mankind and his strategies have always been –

- delude, deceive, rob, kill & destroy and devour. (serpent, Satan, devil, dragon - all descriptions)

The individual demonic `Prince of Persia, Greece,` etc all have the same strategies from Satan. The final coming together of his demonic system is the same thought he gave in the garden -`ye shall be like God.`  (Gen. 3: 5) – all authority and power, energised by Satan himself, (Rev. 13: 2)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Salty,

Some more details as I see it. I will use the word Federations instead of kingdoms as that is what we use today.

So I see forming the `Lion, Leopard & Bear,` Federations together. They each will have a leader who believes in a World Central Government and pledges allegiance to it.

- They meet together having one Political voice to the world. (the Lion mouth)

- They work at Economic difficulties so there will be no trade barriers, (EU`s free trade) and eventually have a one world monetary system, (IMF`s SDR`s & Bancor notes.) (the Leopard whole body covering the whole world.)

Note the Bear federation has been reduced to mere feet - result of a catastrophic war - 5/6ths of army killed. (Ez. 39: 2 KJ)

The overarching control is by the `dragon,` Satan himself –

`the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.` (1 John 5: 19)

`the dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.` (Rev. 13: 2)

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Salty said:

Amen, but that kingdom (10 kings) hands over its power to the Antichrist. Its going to be ruled by one person. And he is entered into by Satan.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, 7thseal said:

Amen, but that kingdom (10 kings) hands over its power to the Antichrist. Its going to be ruled by one person. And he is entered into by Satan.

he really doesn't have to enter anyone.....  Satan can make himself as human like as you or I.    Or he can take on his angel light body and impress people beyond your imagination. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1

17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Salty,

What kind of systems will the future ten kings rule over. Good question there bro.

Now I believe the systems are – Political, Economic & Religious.

Systems of Government are all becoming centrally controlled through the UN rule of law. All the past world rulers from Neb. to Caesar all had ultimate power (& misused it). Any variations in their government really was only `window dressing.`

Satan has controlled mankind and his strategies have always been –

- delude, deceive, rob, kill & destroy and devour. (serpent, Satan, devil, dragon - all descriptions)

The individual demonic `Prince of Persia, Greece,` etc all have the same strategies from Satan. The final coming together of his demonic system is the same thought he gave in the garden -`ye shall be like God.`  (Gen. 3: 5) – all authority and power, energised by Satan himself, (Rev. 13: 2)

Marilyn.

I interpret the Dan.10 prince of Persia as being another title for Satan himself, not a demon. The events of Dan.10 are happening in the heavenly realm. That is where the subject of the withholding in 2 Thess.2 originates. Satan withholds, Michael comes to help (most like Gabriel, and likely who is speaking to Daniel there), 

Dan 10:20-21
20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee?
and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
KJV

... which is linked with this...

2 Thess 2:6-8
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
KJV

... and this ...

John 14:30
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you:
for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
KJV

... and this ...

Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven:
Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

... and this ...

Dan 12:1
12:1  
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
KJV

And of course I could keep going with Matthew 24:23-26, Revelation 13:11 forward, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4.

Regardless of what we may want to believe, the Scriptures are directly pointing to Satan in person being cast down here on earth among us, and we will see him on earth, for the angelic has the ability to appear with the image of man upon this earth in our dimension, as shown in Scripture like Gen.18 & 19.

17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Salty,

Some more details as I see it. I will use the word Federations instead of kingdoms as that is what we use today.

So I see forming the `Lion, Leopard & Bear,` Federations together. They each will have a leader who believes in a World Central Government and pledges allegiance to it.

- They meet together having one Political voice to the world. (the Lion mouth)

- They work at Economic difficulties so there will be no trade barriers, (EU`s free trade) and eventually have a one world monetary system, (IMF`s SDR`s & Bancor notes.) (the Leopard whole body covering the whole world.)

Note the Bear federation has been reduced to mere feet - result of a catastrophic war - 5/6ths of army killed. (Ez. 39: 2 KJ)

The overarching control is by the `dragon,` Satan himself –

`the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.` (1 John 5: 19)

`the dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.` (Rev. 13: 2)

Marilyn.

That well may be, as I don't go that deep into that kind of detail. Political and economic movements could change a lot by the time false Messiah gets here to meld it all together under his world rule.

3 hours ago, other one said:

he really doesn't have to enter anyone.....  Satan can make himself as human like as you or I.    Or he can take on his angel light body and impress people beyond your imagination. 

Right. Ezekiel 28 reveals God made Satan the full pattern, which points to God's Image of Man. The old pictures of the devil having horns like a goat, a pitchfork and red flannel underwear, are all a joke.

Satan is actually a beautiful cherub.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

yes he is