IGNORED

"All Believers Taken" In The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Lawlord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

9 hours ago, Sister said:

That woman in Rev 12:14 is Zion.  She is not Israel.  That woman is in heaven.  Israel is not in heaven, nor ever was, but of the earth. 

I am referring to true Christian Israelites. The people of God from every tribe, race and nation, Revelation 5:9-10

Jesus came to bring about a spiritual restoration. He brought the New Covenant into the world by his blood. Matthew 26:28  

Through Jesus Christ, the Apostolic church are the new Israelites of God. Jesus Himself was the true Israel. He was everything that Israel was supposed to be, but never was. They never lived up to what God wanted them to be, until Jesus came and He, as the promised seed of Abraham, Galatians 3:16, is the real Israel.

One of the metaphors of Israel was the vine. Jeremiah 2:21

When Jesus came he made it clear that HE was the vine. John 15:1 He said: I am the vine. You are the branches. That is: I am the true Israel, you who believe in Me are a part of Israel.  [the Hebrew word; ‘Israel’, means: ‘Overcomers of God’.]

So, Christians are His body and He is the head of it. Each individual righteous Christian belongs to the Israel of God. They are the true Israel, the chosen people.

What was Israel, the ethnic people, chosen for? They were chosen to be a holy people  in the midst of a wicked, perverted and pagan world. They were chosen to be the witnesses of the One God in the midst of a world that believed in numerous gods. That’s what they were chosen for. They were chosen to bring forth the Messiah into the world. They rejected Him, so the Kingdom was taken from them. Matthew 21:43

Now, true Christians, the real ekkelasia, has become the chosen people because we witness the Gospel and we are the nation that bears the proper fruit.

True Christian believers are the new Israel, the visible Israel of God on earth.

Bible prophecy, especially Revelation can never be properly understood unless you

know who the holy people of God really are. Revelation 13:7 If you get that right then you will see God’s plan in all of Bible prophecy correctly.

Christian believers are the Israel of God and to think God is going to save and redeem the Jewish State of Israel while the ‘church’ is raptured to heaven, is to believe a Satanic lie. Bible prophecy is clear: everyone remains on earth, to face the testing times ahead and to fulfil our tasks of being God’s witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, and being His light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Wrong just above

Those who are taken before the tribulation are the saints who will be in heaven during the tribulation period

These will turn with the Lord for instituting the battle of Armageddon at the end of the period

A number of tribulation saints will be killed during the tribulation and will be resurrected at the end of the same

Your view is shunted 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

So you go ahead and simply label it "a false teaching"?  You could have said "Scripture does not support a pre-tribulation Rapture" (which in fact it does).  So you can make a 12 minute or a 12 hour video to prove your point, but it won't change anything.

I not only disagree, but I would suggest that you revise your title for those who may not know much about this subject.

Have you watched the video? Have you read the Word of God I present on this topic? No matter what you say, or no matter what the comfortable beliefs of others are, it concerns me not. I am only concerned by what the Word of God tells us. The pre-tribulation rapture is absolutely a false teaching. It is a teaching of man. I will not be editing the title. This belief is not borne out by the Word of God. I have shown the Word of God that proves the saints will suffer on earth during the tribulation. This is not overcomeable unless by twisting and distortion of God's Word. Thus the pre-tribulation rapture is absolutely a false and inaccurate teaching. This damaging teaching will contribute to the great falling away in believers. 

When believers who haven't prepared themselves with the Word of God go into the end times, and they aren't taken from the earth, how are they going to feel? When they are forced to take the mark of the beast or choose death, how does the pre-tribulation rapture false belief help them choose between God and their lives? When they are in suffering and difficulty, but thought they would never experience these times, are they going to be able to stand in their faith? The pre-trib rapture is a damaging teaching of man, that will contribute to the falling away and apostasy of the church. We are told the church is in need of repentance, is lukewarm, has the reputation of being alive but is dead, have fallen away from their first love (God), why do you think Jesus says this? If you believe in the pre-tribulation rapture, please tell me, how are you going to feel if you aren't taken from the earth before the tribulation/end times? Will you be angry at God for not taking you away? Will you blame God for not honoring His Word? 

That's why this teaching is damaging and it is absolutely a false-teaching, and I won't be going back from my statement. My interpretations are based on the Word of God. You can view my 12 minute video and all scripture is referenced on screen. If you want to convince me to stop labeling it a false-teaching, then you can tell me why the Word of God is wrong, and you can tell me why saints will NOT be on the earth during the tribulation, despite what the Bible tells us. 

You are welcome to believe what you want. I have displayed my interpretations of the Word of God clearly in my video. I do not mince words on this topic. I am not attacking your belief in God. If you believe in Christ you are my brother and sister. I want the brethren to be prepared for these end times, which I feel are almost upon us. I want the brethren to be strong and prepared to suffer, and stand in their faith. I don't want the brethren to fall away from faith. I believe the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is false, and will be a strong contributor to the falling away in the church. Again, you are welcome to disagree and have your own opinions, but unless you can overcome the Word of God I have displayed, I will not be amending the title of this thread, nor my video title, nor my belief that the pre-trib rapture is a false teaching. Thanks for your post. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, Lawlord said:

Sister this was a big reason I was moved to make these videos/writings. I felt so many exalt themselves and assure themselves they are righteous, they are saved and without reproach. I found the Word tells us to humble ourselves over and over, and that the exalted will be humbled. If judgment begins at the House of God how can we be sure of our positions? I found many disregarding the teachings and commands of Jesus and if the church is overall criticised heavily by Jesus and called to repentance, we are told there are believers in name only who are workers of lawlessness, how can any of us be sure of our positions? We are told therefore let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. I personally felt like the pre-trib rapture belief was assuming you were better than the saints who were suffering on the earth, assuming you are so righteous you won't suffer, or something like that. I had this feeling before I wrote on these issues and before I had it confirmed by the Word of God when I went over it as I had many dreams in my life that future disaster would be in my life and never expected to avoid it. After researching the Word I felt compelled to write on these topics. I feel the results of these beliefs are going to cause a great falling away. 

We are told not basing our beliefs on the Word is perilous for our spiritual house, Matthew 7:24-27 KJV "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."

We should not depart from the Word. To depart from the realities of the Word and the warnings of the Word is not preparing us for what is coming, Mark 4:17 KJV "And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended." Luke 8:13 KJV "They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away."  

I can't imagine how someone who believes in the pre-trib rapture is going to feel when they are confronted with the test of accepting or rejecting the mark of the beast. Or seeing death and destruction and suffering around them. I feel like many with this belief may have difficulty in standing in their faith, because they thought God promised them they would be taken from the earth. That's why I feel this teaching will be so destructive to the body of Christ in the future. 

Lawlord

I absolutely agree and stand with you on this.  This is why many will fall away when the time comes, ...because like Eve, they've been lied to. The devil promised her divinity, but delivered nothing.  It's the same today.  Only the devil this time has his ministers working to deceive. 

If the devil can deceive the majority of the Christian land, and leave them unprepared then they have been taken captive and don't know it.  It's his best weapon in my opinion,  to give the Christian land false security, then watch them fall......but when the time comes and some realise they've been deceived by their church, there is still time to do the right thing, and they must know that they are not forsaken, but it's in his plan to truly save them,..., and to be strong, he will give a little help.  We know that through death for Christ's sake, there's a crown of life waiting for us after it.  It will all be worth it in the end to be a part of that joy in the first resurrection.  Lets keep our eyes on this.  The resurrection, and let nothing get in the way.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, Lawlord said:

Have you watched the video?

No need to watch videos on false teaching either.

This thread seems to be fairly evenly divided between those who believe in a rapture removal to heaven, before any dramatic world disasters and those who do not believe in a rapture.

I do not believe that God has planned to take His people to heaven at any time and I have written many posts and articles proving it, mostly by showing what God actually does plan for His peoples future. How He will protect them and bless them.

They are all on my free logostelos website.

As a onetime rapture believer myself, I can sympathize  with people who have been taught that theory; often as the only end times event for us Christians to expect.  Any change in their beliefs means alienation from their church and most often from friends and family as well. A very hard call to make!

Also it means having to admit they have been deceived and need to repent, especially if they have taught a rapture to others.

What is evident to me, is that no amount of scriptural proof against a rapture can change the minds of those locked into the rapture belief.

The fact that it isn’t actually prophesied anywhere in the Bible, the fact that many prophesies do make clear what God does plan for His people, makes no difference.

God tells us why this is: Isaiah 29:9-12, Isaiah 42:18-20, 1 Corinthians 3:18-20

Only by the power of the Holy Spirit, can people be released from their beliefs in false teachings.

Paul does say that we Christians should not be in the dark about God’s plans for us, however it seems that only a few will understand the truth: Daniel 12:10b

So, if the rapture is for real, then Daniels prophecy is wrong?????

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, Keras said:

This thread seems to be fairly evenly divided between those who believe in a rapture removal to heaven, before any dramatic world disasters and those who do not believe in a rapture.

I do not believe that God has planned to take His people to heaven at any time and I have written many posts and articles proving it, mostly by showing what God actually does plan for His peoples future. How He will protect them and bless them.

They are all on my free logostelos website.

As a onetime rapture believer myself, I can sympathize  with people who have been taught that theory; often as the only end times event for us Christians to expect.  Any change in their beliefs means alienation from their church and most often from friends and family as well. A very hard call to make!

Also it means having to admit they have been deceived and need to repent, especially if they have taught a rapture to others.

What is evident to me, is that no amount of scriptural proof against a rapture can change the minds of those locked into the rapture belief.

The fact that it isn’t actually prophesied anywhere in the Bible, the fact that many prophesies do make clear what God does plan for His people, makes no difference.

God tells us why this is: Isaiah 29:9-12, Isaiah 42:18-20, 1 Corinthians 3:18-20

Only by the power of the Holy Spirit, can people be released from their beliefs in false teachings.

Paul does say that we Christians should not be in the dark about God’s plans for us, however it seems that only a few will understand the truth: Daniel 12:10b

So, if the rapture is for real, then Daniels prophecy is wrong?????

When we read in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.", do you believe Christ will remain on this earth forever?

I also asked you if you were a Jehovah Witness as they are the only group I know of that accepts the doctrine that the world will become like the Garden of Eden and we will take charge of it as Adam and Eve did the original garden, but received no answer.  If not, is there another group that believe this?

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

When we read in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.", do you believe Christ will remain on this earth forever?

Yes He will and after His Millennium reign, God Himself will come here too, Revelation 21:3, then Jesus will hand over the Kingdom to Him.   1 Corinthians 15:24

8 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I also asked you if you were a Jehovah Witness as they are the only group I know of that accepts the doctrine that the world will become like the Garden of Eden and we will take charge of it as Adam and Eve did the original garden, but received no answer.  If not, is there another group that believe this?

I am not a JW.  and don't know their teachings.  I was brought up Methodist and now attend an Elim church. [mild Pentecostal]

When we Christians are living in all of the holy Land, as dozens of prophesies say; Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 31:1-40, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Amos 9:13-15 + , then the Lord has promised to bless His people with peace and prosperity. Keep in mind that we Christians are the inheritors of God's promises to Israel. Ephesians 1:11   Living there, as His witnesses and the Light to the nations, is our task and our great privilege.

My understanding of the Prophetic Word has come from intensive study, but mainly from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Yes He will and after His Millennium reign, God Himself will come here too, Revelation 21:3, then Jesus will hand over the Kingdom to Him.   1 Corinthians 15:24

And then what?  This world and heaven is coming to an end.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

I am not a JW.  and don't know their teachings.  I was brought up Methodist and now attend an Elim church. [mild Pentecostal]

When we Christians are living in all of the holy Land, as dozens of prophesies say; Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 31:1-40, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Amos 9:13-15 + , then the Lord has promised to bless His people with peace and prosperity. Keep in mind that we Christians are the inheritors of God's promises to Israel. Ephesians 1:11   Living there, as His witnesses and the Light to the nations, is our task and our great privilege.

My understanding of the Prophetic Word has come from intensive study, but mainly from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

I have been in a Pentecostal faith for years and never head them teach this doctrine.  I appreciate your explanation.