IGNORED

Rev. 12: Heavenly Sign to appear in 2017 - What could it mean?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Jocelyn Gecker, Associated Press published  the article august 7,2017 "Transgender day camp to include 4 year olds".  Rainbow day camp is the name of camp in San Francisco. Children can act as gender fluid , deciding daily what gender to identify as... Pray for the protection and salvation of all!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That's because you have no concept of biblical prophecy then I guess. The Feast is METAPHORICAL, its the Faithful taking part in the WICKED'S DEMISE. 

Of course it proves you wrong on the Rapture so you have to be against it, no matter that the Scripture proves you wrong. You really need to get out of the Prophecy business brother.

Removed from post -- this is a PERSONAL ATTACK and will not be tolerated.  Don't do it again!

• Steward

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

then he chips in with you are a false teacher, you are wrong, you need to work on your understanding of scriptures etc. etc.

You need to report it!  I DON'T have nearly enough time to read every thread.  We will not tolerate any personal attacks and when you don't report it -- and let it go unreported -- you cause the entire community harm.  We are pretty simplistic here -- no personal attacks and discuss the topic.  

My motto is the motto out of the Moravian Revival -- In ESSENTIALS -- UNITY -- in Non-Essentials -- LIBERTY -- in all things LOVE!

Prophecy is in the realm of non-essentials -- and if we can't discuss something in LOVE then you need to report it because our goal is to GROW TOGETHER in LOVE!  Personal attacks NEVER helps someone come to a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of God's Word!  If anything -- it ONLY causes harm in the body of MESSIAH!

Proverbs 18:19  A brother offended is like a strong city; and their disagreements are like the bars of a fortress. 

• This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357

This event that is supposed to happen on September 23rd already happened in 2005.  Why wasn't it heralded as a great prophetic event back then?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What day was this supposed to have happened?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, George said:

You need to report it!  I DON'T have nearly enough time to read every thread.  We will not tolerate any personal attacks and when you don't report it -- and let it go unreported -- you cause the entire community harm.  We are pretty simplistic here -- no personal attacks and discuss the topic.  

My motto is the motto out of the Moravian Revival -- In ESSENTIALS -- UNITY -- in Non-Essentials -- LIBERTY -- in all things LOVE!

Prophecy is in the realm of non-essentials -- and if we can't discuss something in LOVE then you need to report it because our goal is to GROW TOGETHER in LOVE!  Personal attacks NEVER helps someone come to a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of God's Word!  If anything -- it ONLY causes harm in the body of MESSIAH!

Proverbs 18:19  A brother offended is like a strong city; and their disagreements are like the bars of a fortress. 

You are right I should just ignore him since hes called me a False Teacher about 20 times, instead of pointing out what I see as truth, that some people aren't called to Prophecy.I also don't understand why Preachers are allowed to be attacked on here. But I am not going to report anyone because that's not my nature, I think its rather silly unless its vulgar to report something, it kind of gives me less respect for that person who would do such, JMHO, but I understand your need to deal in this manner. But its just not me, in all due respect, I don't operate like that. 

Jesus would have gotten a reprimand for calling out the pharisees I guess. 

In all love brother, I respect you, but I think its best for me to move on from here, I do not need the Gospels message to be thwarted by the way people "FEEL". 

God Bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rev man, let me give you some insight on how some us feel about preachers.... 

My first 17 years was basically in church every time the doors were open.   And I had access to many preachers during that time period.  Curing my junior year in high school a close friend of mine who happened to be born into a Baptist family went down Wednesday night and gave his life over to Jesus and was to be baptized Sunday night.....  Saturday night he died in a auto accident.

At school discussions came about as to our friends eternal future...  It was then that I was instructed by 4 preachers and three deacons that he could not be admitted into heaven.  Not only because he had not been baptized, but would not anyway for he would not have been baptized by someone in our denomination.  I simply could not comprehend my God being that way so i turned away from Him for a bit over a year....  since that time I  basically threw everything I had never been taught in the trash and started from scratch reading for myself.  I lost count of the times I read and listened to the Bible using several different translations and many many history books to understand the thought processes of the people alive as the Bible was written.

My wife and I have been a part of so many denominations looking for that place where Jesus would g ave taught......  long story short I have suffered so much different teaching from so many different preachers that it is very hard for many of us to give you the respect that you seem to think we should because you have been a preacher for some time....

Please don't take offence, but the first 4 preachers that nearly destroyed my spiritual life had all been preaching for over 20 years.......  so it is very much impossible for me to give any special trust from being a preacher.    Just so you know and hopefully understand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 8/20/2017 at 6:45 PM, shiloh357 said:

This event that is supposed to happen on September 23rd already happened in 2005.  Why wasn't it heralded as a great prophetic event back then?

How so?  Everything I had seen says that the line up of the moon, sun, stars for the 23 Sept 2017 thing hasn't happened since a few years BC.  Now I am no astronomer, and don't play one on TV, but this lineup, this precise, and the moon at the feet of Virgo with Mercury, Mars, and Venus lined up to complete the 12 stars view of the constellation of Leo above Virgo's head has not happened in any year AD until this September.  

Does it foretell anything? Have no clue.  I am still checking out the research and analysis done by folks that are talking about this stuff to see how much validity there is in the idea.  While I am not sold on the idea yet, it is still fascinating.

Proverbs 18:13 (NKJV) He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.

Edited by OldCoot

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, OldCoot said:

How so?  Everything I had seen says that the line up of the moon, sun, stars for the 23 Sept 2017 thing hasn't happened since a few years BC.  Now I am no astronomer, and don't play one on TV, but this lineup, this precise, and the moon at the feet of Virgo with Mercury, Mars, and Venus lined up to complete the 12 stars view of the constellation of Leo above Virgo's head has not happened in any year AD until this September.  

Where are you getting your information from?

• Steward

Just so you know -- this is what the Star of Bethelem documentary talked about as a sign in 3 B.C.  The documentary was done in 2007 or 2008.  And when the documentary came out -- people were saying to me that the Rapture was going to take place in 2010 because of the 7-year tribulation cycle.  In the midst of the cycle -- Passover 2014 was the 1st blood red moon.  3 1/2 years later was this sign in the heavens indicating the Lord's return.

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/starry-dance/coronation/

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/starry-dance/the-birth-of-a-king/

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/starry-dance/westward-leading/

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/starry-dance/to-stop-a-star/

So you know, this has been on my radar for years.  What do we make of it?  I believe it's best to know THAT IT IS COMING -- instead of PREDICTING WHAT WILL COME.  

If we're watching, may we be like Simeon and Anna,

Luk 2:25  Now there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. 
Luk 2:26  And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ. 
Luk 2:27  And he came in the Spirit into the temple, and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him according to the custom of the Law, 
Luk 2:28  he took him up in his arms and blessed God and said, 
Luk 2:29  "Lord, now you are letting your servant depart in peace, according to your word; 
Luk 2:30  for my eyes have seen your salvation 
Luk 2:31  that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples, 
Luk 2:32  a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel." 
Luk 2:33  And his father and his mother marveled at what was said about him. 
Luk 2:34  And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed 
Luk 2:35  (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed." 
Luk 2:36  And there was a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was advanced in years, having lived with her husband seven years from when she was a virgin, 
Luk 2:37  and then as a widow until she was eighty-four. She did not depart from the temple, worshiping with fasting and prayer night and day. 
Luk 2:38  And coming up at that very hour she began to give thanks to God and to speak of him to all who were waiting for the redemption of Jerusalem. 

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George