kenny2212

Post trib?

72 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, wingnut- said:

What in Revelation 7:9 says rapture to you?

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

read it please. what part of that doesn't say the children of god?

What happened in Egypt?

were the children of god destroyed? were they actually called children of god? what did God say to Moses? What was God's promise to the Children of God? what other people did God come to directly? why did God choose this people to bring prosperity too? What happened to the Israelites in the desert? was it the first time that the people behaved that way? what was the result of their choices? what was the end result of the 40 years?

so please ponder the above. the answer the following.

what was the point of Jesus Christ? who was he? what was his mission, and what did he accomplish?

answer the above and I think you will answer your own question.

I hope you take the above seriously, and open your heart to it and find how you see God's reason for Jesus.

be blessed

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi wingnut,

Trumpets are earthly things, corruptible,  - subject to decay, destruction.

Marilyn.

The descriptions in Revelations of the New Jerusalem - with precious gems & gold as pure as transparent glass"  - By this haphazard logic then applied in the above post  - same goes in your opinion  -  Diamonds , pearls, gold , precious Gems are mined and therefore  by your opinion they are also dismissed ? "earthly things, corruptible, - subject to decay, destruction. " 

Rev 21:21 "20the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, with each gate consisting of a single pearl. The main street of the city was pure gold, as pure as transparent glass. 22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.…