IGNORED

CNN tracks down and blackmails the Reddit user who doctored the Trump bodyslamming video

MorningGlory

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Yet the word is thrown around on this forum to describe anyone that is not in line with the majority thinking.   It is applied to anyone, and everyone, that does not follow a particular version of "conservative". 

Well that is indeed how the terms are used isn't it, interchangeably, eye of the beholder? I mean, if you want to get incredibly technical, the currently liberal position would be to go strongly against left wing social and economic policy, simply because left wing social and economic policy is fairly dominant currently in the united states. Right and left are really far easier to apply in a more strict sense, but that isn't how most people speak in terms of their day in and day out vernacular by lay people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

If you all know what I really think how things should be and what I am for an against. I would be mark as an unbeliever and kicked off of the forums.  I find it best that I keep many of my thoughts and ideals to myself. I get enough flake with the few things I do share.  I may even get flake for this.  

What makes you think people know what you think?  I don't see that anywhere.  Nobody will kick anyone off the site as long as they do not violate the ToS.  Feel free to be yourself.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What makes you think people know what you think?  I don't see that anywhere.  Nobody will kick anyone off the site as long as they do not violate the ToS.  Feel free to be yourself.

May not be kicked off but attacked mercilessly is a strong possibility  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

They look at Trump and see Ronald Reagan in an orange toupee'. 

ROFL! :24: OH My Gosh! That was funny! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,277
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

39 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The political forum has been annexed by some people to a certain degree as their own private property.  But no one gave them the deed to the place so feel free to say whatever you want as long as it does not violate the ToS.  These same people don't like negative comments about Trump because it is a Buzzkill to them.  Like being in a green field with bunnies, butterflies and a rainbow and all of a sudden you find a sack of smelly garbage.  You cannot post anything negative about Trump without quickly being countered about just how wrong you are about him.  

Christians are not required to have an allegiance to Trump.  We are told to test all things and when we apply critical thinking, logic and common sense to our current president, that is exactly what we are doing.  Testing.  It is not wrong and it is not un-Christ-like.  It is the wise thing to do.  His supporters don't want to hear negatives about him because it bums their high.  They look at Trump and see Ronald Reagan in an orange toupee'. 

Trump does not wear a toupee....   And it's things of that nature said that we are against.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,277
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

And it's things like the above post that his detractors can use as glaring examples of complete Trump fluff.

I did not say Trump wore a toupee'.  I said people see him wearing one.

See the difference?

And it proves my point.  As soon as someone sees a post about Trump that bums their euphoria, here comes a new post . . .

Get real..

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalms 141:3 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The political forum has been annexed by some people to a certain degree as their own private property.  But no one gave them the deed to the place so feel free to say whatever you want as long as it does not violate the ToS.  These same people don't like negative comments about Trump because it is a Buzzkill to them.  Like being in a green field with bunnies, butterflies and a rainbow and all of a sudden you find a sack of smelly garbage.  You cannot post anything negative about Trump without quickly being countered about just how wrong you are about him.  

Christians are not required to have an allegiance to Trump.  We are told to test all things and when we apply critical thinking, logic and common sense to our current president, that is exactly what we are doing.  Testing.  It is not wrong and it is not un-Christ-like.  It is the wise thing to do.  His supporters don't want to hear negatives about him because it bums their high.  They look at Trump and see Ronald Reagan in an orange toupee'. 

What a pile of garbage and a complete, and dishonest, lying misrepresentation, demonization of Trump supporters assigning things to us that we have either never said or even implied.  That entire post is nothing but a pack of lies.   So much for conservative "Christian"  values.

If you want to accuse of anything, at least let it be honest accusations and not a bunch of made up stuff.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You cannot post anything negative about Trump without quickly being countered about just how wrong you are about him.  

Isn't that the reason the political forum exists?  To discuss differing views?  Do those who oppose the President not understand they will be challenged by those who do?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, other one said:

Trump does not wear a toupee....   And it's things of that nature said that we are against.

Really.  I would never have made jokes about Obama's big ears, even though he did himself, because his ears had nothing to do with his policies  Not sure what that kind of statement is meant to accomplish.