• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Firstly, who are the "watchers"?

Angels who were supposed to watch over mankind.  Couple of hundred of them married women and had children.  At least one of them taught mankind how to mix different species of animals together.  Same thing we are starting to do again today....    "Nothing new under the Sun".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, other one said:

Angels who were supposed to watch over mankind.  Couple of hundred of them married women and had children.  At least one of them taught mankind how to mix different species of animals together.  Same thing we are starting to do again today....    "Nothing new under the Sun".

Secondly, how do you know they created the dinosaurs?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

35 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

Secondly, how do you know they created the dinosaurs?

well,   I don't mean it as a cop out, but frankly I don't remember why I developed that bit of self thought.  Something I picked up many years ago.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, other one said:

The watchers genetically made dinosaurs and since they were not really part of God's original creation they didn't get an invitation to the ark.

That's a huge claim to make without any evidence supporting it.

14 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

That's a huge claim to make without any evidence supporting it.

After thousands of hours of research and years of life experience one tends to get bold.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

well,   I don't mean it as a cop out, but frankly I don't remember why I developed that bit of self thought.  Something I picked up many years ago.

I don't blame you. At some point everything is speculation about creation.

I tend to believe that dinosaurs lived much earlier than humans and their world was destroyed for some reason. What happened and how I don't know but I think it's related to Lucifer rebellion. 

I am just using common sense. If God decided to create everything why did He make a huge empty universe? What was the purpose of that? Would it not have been easier if He'd just created our galaxy? And why is it empty?

I think the universe was full of life up to a point when everything became desolated and lifeless. Then He decided to bring the life back to earth.

For me it makes much more sense than to believe everything was created about 6000 years ago. It's simple not logical.

One thing sure which cannot be denied, before Adam and Eve something happened in the past between Him and Lucifer and I don't think we understand the devastating impact that was caused by this event. God didn't tell much about it for a reason. It's like when the parents are divorcing the best thing they can do for the sake of their children is to keep them away from their fight and not to tell them truly what was/is happening. But assure them everything is fine Daddy loves you and will come back to restore everything.

Yes, it's speculation but this is what makes sense to me. Like in the old testament when God was not talking about demons or evil angels. And in the book of Samuel mentioned Saul was tortured by an evil spirit. How did they know that that evil spirits exist? God has never mentioned it back then. It was all about speculation. What I was trying to say is that just because something based on a speculation doesn't necessarily mean it's false.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, other one said:

After thousands of hours of research and years of life experience one tends to get bold.

What kind of research have you done and life experience have you had that supports that watchers genetically made dinosaurs?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I had a dinosaur when I was young :blink: does that count :43: 

20 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I had a dinosaur when I was young :blink: does that count :43: 

Yes, we know how old you are.....   oh, ancient one.

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

What kind of research have you done and life experience have you had that supports that watchers genetically made dinosaurs?

Well, it could be any number of avenues.....  books like 1Enoch or the book of Jubilees or the book of Giants and the reading of how much of those one can take as reality......  or it might have come from the two demons that lived with us back in the 70's....  

I have always found the first books of the Bible interesting form the standpoint of the things it doesn't get into in detail but mentions in passing; such as in Genesis chapter six.   Looking into the writings of all civilizations since Adam and Eve and how all the stories come together.

Things of that nature.  When one is  70 years old and worked jobs that one can easily leave at work at 5 and having a hobby of reading and having access to research libraries of a couple or three colleges, one has the opportunity of picking up a lot of personal thoughts of the cosmology of things.