• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/27/2017 at 12:52 PM, existential mabel said:

in a better place to watch it today

why the long and slow zzzzz its like he is listening for something a cue maybe. what a maverick is how he comes over. not much love coming off of him a cold and sterness. the hallmarks....

playing on words and a lot of stage acting

I don't know for sure, but I wondered if his conscience (conviction of the Holy Spirit) was trying to struggle to the surface and he kept ignoring it and sort of pushing it away.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,788
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Revelation 12:10 (KJV)

[10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

notice who the accuser is....

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Not me, it seemed he was waiting to get the correct words from his head deceiver.  Copeland was choosing the exact words he wanted to say. He knows he is making war against the Protestant movement.

You could be right Davida, I might be giving the man too much credit, so to speak......it was so devious, like he was coming against it from an oblique angle or something.  It's very hard to see these things happening, I could never have imagined I would be alive to see the church falling away back when I first came to know the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I see this as a definite warning to stay away from the Korporate Kool-aid.

As individuals we are being isolated from ecumenical extremism. But even watching the wrong things can be a main-line into the conscious and unconscious thoughts of these all encompassing movements.

The thinking, studying, praying, individual Christians will have to tend their lamps carefully and make sure that their vigilance is not compromised by what seems to be on the horizon.
A kind of mass heresy of feel-good religious union.

If 'everyone is doing it', take a second look!

Edited by Justin Adams

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Revelation 12:10 (KJV)

[10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

notice who the accuser is....

Here is a little wisdom that we won't hear preached in the churches today.........overcoming the accuser happens when we will be able to say with Jesus that the devil hath nothing in me.  Meanwhile Jesus said we should AGREE with the adversary along the way, lest he hand us over to the Judge.  That means to judge ourselves so that we won't be judged with the world.  How I love His word, our only wise God, He never ceases to amaze!  And on top of that we sure are to judge and discern any within the church who claim the name of Jesus......ESPECIALLY teachers/preachers since they get judged more strictly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I see this as a definite warning to stay away from the Korporate Kool-aid.

As individuals we are being isolated from ecumenical extremism. But even watching the wrong things can be a main-line into the conscious and unconscious thoughts of these all encompassing movements.

The thinking, studying, praying, individual Christians will have to tend their lamps carefully and make sure that their vigilance is not compromised by what seems to be on the horizon.
A kind of mass heresy of feel-good religious union.

yes i also believe its important what we fill our heads with and not to expose ourselves to lots of wrong things a friend of mine illustrated this perfectly and nearly creeped me out.

ah far from the maddening crowd meets the road less travelled eek

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

54 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

yes i also believe its important what we fill our heads with and not to expose ourselves to lots of wrong things a friend of mine illustrated this perfectly and nearly creeped me out.

ah far from the maddening crowd meets the road less travelled eek

Mabel,this man gives me the creeps when I see his eyes :( 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Of course Kenneth and Gloria Copeland embrace a false doctrine and are little anti-Christs. They have called themselves little gods for all of their ministy's time. Their ministry  is of and for their god the evil one. They were educated and trained under Oral Roberts.

That said, I share that it is not especially good to pan  the church of my Lord Jesus  as being ecumenical ( all embracing ) and evil. There is the evil that is ecumenical,  there is the evil that is the popedom; but the universal church  is that church which  Jesus has brought to us.

John recites as inspired of God an account of Jesus which includes in English transliteration the following of Jesus' universal ( catholic) church:

...“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,  that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one,  I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.  Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world."...

Jesus' church is catholic (universal). The popedom  is not.

To go about condemning  "the church" or the churches  is an error for the church is what Jesus established. It serves only an evil purpose to go about declaring all churches to be irrelevant, to do so is to declare that which Jesus established as irrelevant.

From Matthew Henry:

-Matthew Henry's Method for Prayer-

....."Pray for the Universal Church

For the universal church, wherever dispersed, and for all the interests of it.

Our heart’s desire and prayer to God for the gospel-Israel is that it may be saved. Romans 10:1(ESV)

Do good to Zion in your good pleasure; build up the walls of Jerusalem. Psalm 51:18(ESV) Peace be within her walls and security within her towers. For our brothers and companions’ sake, we will now say, “Peace be within her.” Psalm 122:7-8(ESV)

O that we may see the prosperity of the gospel-Jerusalem all the days of our life and peace upon Israel. Psalm 128:5-6(ESV) And that, thus, we may have reason to answer the messengers of the nations, saying, “The LORD has founded Zion, and in her the afflicted of his people find refuge.” Isaiah 14:32(ESV)

Save your people, O Lord, and bless your heritage; be their shepherd and carry them forever. Psalm 28:9(ESV) Give strength to your people, and bless your people with peace; Psalm 29:11(ESV) cover them with favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12(ESV)

Grace be with all who love the Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible; Ephesians 6:24(ESV) for you know those who are yours, and give to all who name the name of Christ to depart from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19(ESV)

We pray for all who believe in Christ, that they may all be one; John 17:20-21(ESV) and since there is one body and one Spirit and one hope that belongs to our call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father of all, Ephesians 4:4-6(ESV) give to all Christians to be of one heart and one way. Jeremiah 32:39(ESV)

Let the word of the Lord in all places speed ahead, and let it be honored. 2 Thessalonians 3:1(ESV)"

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:01 AM, Davida said:

Not me, it seemed he was waiting to get the correct words from his head deceiver.  Copeland was choosing the exact words he wanted to say. He knows he is making war against the Protestant movement.

speaking from a person who used to tape things of this nature for them when I was in the TV business years ago, I can pretty much assure you that this was all theatrics.