• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I am coming to gather peoples of every language they will come to see My glory. 2 Thess 1:10   I shall put a sign on them, Revelation 7:3, those survivors, [of the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, that will have just happened] I shall send them to all the nations....they will proclaim My glory to them all. [The Good news of the coming Kingdom]

The angel described in Revelation 14:6-7 is an allegory for the 144,000. People would be terrified if a real angel shouted at them!  No, it will be the 144,000 missionaries who will go out in pairs to every people group of the world. Just as the 72 did in Luke 10:1-10.

You are trying to input human logic into scripture.  God meant what He said about them.  As for people being terrified, they already will be due to what has already happened by then.  The lost are always terrified when God moves on them as they know, just like the enemy knows, His words are true, and His words only condemns what they hold so dear to their hearts, secularism - the way of the world.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/revelation/14-4.htm

They follow the lamb.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/4-19.htm

I've noticed the word often speaks directly to them .Such as this.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

There is one interesting note I would like to point out.It is illegal to offer anyone material Such as a new testament in any attempt to convert anyone in Israel and it is illegal to preach the gospel to anyone under 18 in an attempt to convert.Im,thinking the punishment is 5 years in prison.Im sure before these 144,000 are sent out the punishment will be worse.

I would love to have you post the exact law pertaining it being against the law to convert anyone in Israel to Christianity.   I am sure this is not true as the owner George lives in Israel and works daily to bring people to Christ, and he never mentioned this once.  I can't even find it on the web, which would be very easy to do if it were true.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

56 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Where in the bible does it say that "they are being set aside as a special divine remnant to be a testimony to God's grace and mercy during this time of judgment."? 

the Bible doesn't say they will be preaching during the Tribulation,they will be sealed so that the Antichrist can't harm them during this time.

29 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would love to have you post the exact law pertaining it being against the law to convert anyone in Israel to Christianity.   I am sure this is not true as the owner George lives in Israel and works daily to bring people to Christ, and he never mentioned this once.  I can't even find it on the web, which would be very easy to do if it were true.

https://onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/is-it-illegal-for-christians-to-evangelize-in-israel-billy-graham-has-held-rallies-in-over-185-different-countries-including-communist-but-has-never-been-allowed-to-hold-a-christian-evan/

3 hours ago, Keras said:

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I am coming to gather peoples of every language they will come to see My glory. 2 Thess 1:10   I shall put a sign on them, Revelation 7:3, those survivors, [of the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, that will have just happened] I shall send them to all the nations....they will proclaim My glory to them all. [The Good news of the coming Kingdom]

The angel described in Revelation 14:6-7 is an allegory for the 144,000. People would be terrified if a real angel shouted at them!  No, it will be the 144,000 missionaries who will go out in pairs to every people group of the world. Just as the 72 did in Luke 10:1-10.

Can you show me from the Bible where it says that the angel is an allegory for the 144.000?

Is this your interpretation of Gods Word?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

the Bible doesn't say they will be preaching during the Tribulation,they will be sealed so that the Antichrist can't harm them during this time.

The 144,000 will serve the Lord as evangelists.

Revelation 7:9

Just now, missmuffet said:

The 144,000 will serve the Lord as evangelists.

Revelation 7:9

Where does it say that in the Bible?

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Where does it say that in the Bible?

Revelation 7:9-10 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

The above is the work of the 144,000 during the time of the seven year tribulation.

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 7:9-10 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

The above is the work of the 144,000 during the time of the seven year tribulation.

Can you show with scripture that they went out to preach the gospel ? TheBible doesn't say that,unless I missed it?

23 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you show with scripture that they went out to preach the gospel ? TheBible doesn't say that,unless I missed it?

I have shown you all of the Scripture that the book of Revelation has regarding the evangelism of the 144,000. Please see my previous post.