IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Could very well be Marilyn. My hope is not to be around to find out for sure :D

:D My hope also and founded in the Lord the Head`s promises to His Body.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Now you are talking, specifically to someone, me at the mo. So...we are discussing specific points here, whereas you were looking at a whole range of points. keep to a point and we can discuss better, bro.

Good.  Now the point is: the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls is the wrath of God, Revelation 15:1, as is also the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:17

The SS is the next prophesied event we can expect and is just a single Day. The GT will happen during the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns. Revelation 13:5, Daniel 7:25

I prove my points with scripture, which all should carefully read and with the situation and the knowledge we have today, realize how the prophesies will be fulfilled. 

Edited by Keras

3 hours ago, Keras said:

Good.  Now the point is: the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls is the wrath of God, Revelation 15:1, as is also the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:17

The SS is the next prophesied event we can expect and is just a single Day. The GT will happen during the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns. Revelation 13:5, Daniel 7:25

I prove my points with scripture, which all should carefully read and with the situation and the knowledge we have today, realize how the prophesies will be fulfilled. 

Hi keras,

So these are your points -

1. Gt trib of 7 trumpets and 7 bowls is God`s wrath, and also is the 6th seal.

2. The next prophesied event - single day.

3. The GT in last 3 1/2 years before Jesus returns.

So which ONE would you like to discuss first?

Marilyn.

As the Sixth Seal will be the next intervention by God into our world, we should be aware of it.  The Bible prophets have told us all about this forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath; the how, the why and the when.  It will be the fulfilment of the Psalms 83 prophecy and over 100 others. 

THIS is what all Christians should know about and be prepared for.  What happens after it is not so important, as we will have a much better understanding of God's plans, by then. 

Just to clarify; the Sixth Seal will be at least 7 + years before the GT. 

1 minute ago, Keras said:

As the Sixth Seal will be the next intervention by God into our world, we should be aware of it.  The Bible prophets have told us all about this forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath; the how, the why and the when.  It will be the fulfilment of the Psalms 83 prophecy and over 100 others. 

THIS is what all Christians should know about and be prepared for.  What happens after it is not so important, as we will have a much better understanding of God's plans, by then. 

Just to clarify; the Sixth Seal will be at least 7 + years before the GT. 

Hi keras,

So are you saying that the Lord Jesus Christ has already moved from the Father`s throne to His own throne.

Jesus said - `To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on HIS THRONE.` (Rev. 3: 21)

The Father said - `The Lord (God the Father) said to my Lord, (the Son) "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1)

So to prove that we are up to the 6th seal that the Lord has opened in the scroll, you would need to show that the Lord is on His own throne with power and authority to wield over His enemies who you would have to show are then His footstool.

Marilyn.

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

So are you saying that the Lord Jesus Christ has already moved from the Father`s throne to His own throne.

Jesus said - `To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on MY THRONE, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on HIS THRONE.` (Rev. 3: 21)

The Father said - `The Lord (God the Father) said to my Lord, (the Son) "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1)

So to prove that we are up to the 6th seal that the Lord has opened in the scroll, you would need to show that the Lord is on His own throne with power and authority to wield over His enemies who you would have to show are then His footstool.

Marilyn.

Jesus dos not sit on His Throne and rule the world until His Return in glory, Revelation 19:11-21   Only then are all his enemies destroyed. 

Jesus has opened the first five Seals, but not yet the Sixth. He will do it the moment Iran goes to fire a nuke missile at Israel. 

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Jesus dos not sit on His Throne and rule the world until His Return in glory, Revelation 19:11-21   Only then are all his enemies destroyed. 

Jesus has opened the first five Seals, but not yet the Sixth. He will do it the moment Iran goes to fire a nuke missile at Israel. 

Hi Keras,

I appreciate that you are talking on one point bro. So I see what you are saying but when Jesus comes in power and great glory it is to specifically judge the nations that are on the earth, (and deliver Israel.) However prior to that He begins exercising the authority the Father gave Him to put down all authority and power. (1 Cor. 15: 24) This is throughout the trib, as we can see from Rev.

God the Father has given all `authority to execute judgment` (John 5: 27) to the Son and thus that is BEFORE the seals are opened. Jesus in His glorified body has to be publically recognised as WORTHY and that is what we see BEFORE the scroll is given.

Timing, bro, Keras is very important, and we are to give the Lord the glory and honor of bringing all, under His authority.

As to Iran, it is one of the nations the God brings down to the mountains of Israel and judges them there. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia - ancient name of Iran)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/21/2017 at 10:34 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The one big problem and obstacle I have with 'the man of perdition' is, he can not be a Muslim. I don't believe Israel has ever, does, or will ever trust a Muslim"

This one will be a Muslim .... the king of the north [Daniel 11:36-45]

Israel will not trust this one during the coming tribulation

The beast comes to power by the hand of the dragon. There is a resurrection of the dead and the world is in awe of the beast and worships the dragon, and the beast. The beast is not a politico, he's a fierce, resurrected killer from the beginning. He will be caught, tried, convicted, executed, then resurrected in deadly power. It's not coming down to trust, it's about power and worship.

You'll see.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Just to add a current bit of info to the mix. Putin is consolidating Russia's victory over IS and is firmly establishing two bases in Syria. This will be a deterrent to Persia since Syria is their 'main road' to Israel. Putin has said that the USA is passing more evil laws than the Kremlin.

Watch Putin.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/12/2017 at 7:35 PM, Marilyn C said:

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

I have put together a conversation between two people A & B, to explain what I believe about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

A. I`ve been studying what the Lord says about the Tribulation to come and God`s Wrath.

B.  Oh, I thought we`ve always had `tribulation.` You know that word `thlipsis` is a Greek word meaning pressure, affliction, anguish, persecution and tribulation.

A.  Thanks for that bit of info. And yes `thlipsis,` pressure affliction etc has been throughout the centuries. However I have found out that this particular `thlipsis,` pressure, is special. Let me read what Jesus said -

`For there will be great tribulation, (pressure, affliction, anguish, persecution) , such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.` (Matt. 24: 21)

B . Wow, that sounds very bad, not a good place to be. So it will be the most difficult time that hasn`t been before and wont happen again. Mmmmm

So is it caused by the so called Climate change we hear about, or just natural acceleration of man damaging the world?

A.  You might think that but actually God says that it is His vengeance to punish the people of the earth. The Greek word is `orge,` and means anger, vengeance, wrath with the connotations of punishment. Listen to this -

`..For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;...` (Isa. 26: 21)

B. So you are saying that it is actually God punishing the people of the world for their sins. I`m glad that there will come punishment, but oh, for those who are on the earth, such a terrible time.

A. We can rest assured though that God`s hand of mercy will be still outstretched for those who repent of their sins and turn to Him.

B. How merciful of God.

So let me get this straight. There is coming on the world The Tribulation, with a capital `T` as it has never been like this or ever again, and the reason is - that God is punishing the people of the world for their wickedness.

A. That`s right. That is what I believe God`s word says.

The Tribulation is unique and the reason is God`s punishment, His wrath.

B. Thanks `A` for this very interesting and informative discussion.

A. Thanks `B` for sharing also.

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Marilyn C, many confuse the great tribulation (Matt 24:15, 21; Dan 9:27; 12:1; Rev 7:14) that Jesus spoke of with the wrath of God on the day of the Lord (1Thes 5:2-3; 2Thes 1:6-10; Rev 8, 9, 16-19). These two periods of tribulation are mutually exclusive of each other. They are separated by the cosmic sign that Joel spoke of (Joel 2:31: Matt 24:29; Luke 21:25; Rev 6:12-17), the appearing of the Lord Jesus Christ in all His glory with the holy angels (Matt 24:30; Rev 1:7), the resurrection of the dead in Christ (Dan 12:2; 1Cor 15:23, 51-52; Rev 20:4-6), and the rapture of Christ's own (Matt 24:31; 1Thes 4:15-17; 2Thes 2:1). Before His wrath is poured out upon the unbelieving Beast worshipers we are safely in the Fathers house (John 14:3) before the throne (Rev 7:9-17).

The Great Tribulation

The great tribulation is that unparalleled "time of trouble" that Daniel spoke of (Dan 12:1) and it begins at the same time as the period of "Jacob's trouble" that Jeremiah prophesied of (Jer 30:7). It starts in the middle of the week (Matt 24:15, 21; Dan 9:27) and lasts an undisclosed period of time until it is cut short to save some of the elect alive upon the earth (Matt 24:22). It is the persecution of the elect (church) and Israel by the Beast, False Prophet, and their followers (Matt 24:9, 24; Rev 7:9-17; 12:12-17). It is the result of Satan being cast out of heaven to the earth and Him having great wrath because his time will be short (Rev 12:7-12). After being cast out he gives power to the Beast (Rev 13:1-8), who reveals himself in the temple shewing himself to be God (2Thes 2:3-10). This action defiles the temple, Jesus calls it the abomination of desolation (Matt 24:15). This defiling of the temple begins the unparalleled persecution called great tribulation.

The key to understanding that the great tribulation and the wrath of God in the beginning of the day of the Lord are separate periods of tribulation, is found in Joel 2:31 and Acts 2:20.

Joe 2:31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

The wrath of God takes place in the beginning of the day of the Lord

1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Jesus says the cosmic sign that Joel mentioned that comes prior to the day of the Lord comes immediately after the great tribulation

Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So, from these Scriptures we see 1) great tribulation then 2) cosmic sign then 3) the great and terrible day of the Lord

The idea of two periods of tribulation is presented by Paul to the Thessalonians.

2Th 1:6  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2Th 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10  When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Notice that the church which is being persecuted will have rest when the Lord begins to tribulate those who had persecuted them. The church has always experienced persecution, the scope and intensity of that persecution greatly increases when Satan is cast to the earth. Jesus called that intensification "great tribulation".

So there are two periods of tribulation, both being found in the second half of the week. The first is the wrath of Satan through the Beast and his followers upon the saints and Israel, the second is the wrath of Christ upon the unbelieving Beast worshipers who had persecuted the saints. We are raptured before the second, the wrath of God, begins.

All praise, honour, and glory be unto the Lord Jesus Christ