• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That would be everybody as we all do sin now and again, so deeper oppression, yes ... possession, not for those who are His.

I agree with possession, 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

So do you give the blessing and break the bread as Jesus instructed us to do?

WE sure do pudgenik.      We sure do .   the wonderful holy communion.   OH yes we do that .

But we don't pray to the saints, mary.   GOD ONLY.    its worship pudgnik.    So long as you denfend those types of things

I wont be hearing ya.      We got to clean out mens traditions and feed that biblical holy doctrine .

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, other one said:

if a person still has some sin in their lives, can the demon attach itself to that sin and harass the Christian  with different things. 

What did JESUS tell both the cripple man and the lady in adultery.    Go and sin no more , LEST something WORSE come upon you.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That would be everybody as we all do sin now and again, so deeper oppression, yes ... possession, not for those who are His.

A TRUE CHRISTAIN cant be possessed.    But many aer not true ones and some of those are possessed.  BUT YOU RIGHT ,   The temple cant hold the HOLY GHOST and SATAN.

its one or the other.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Being a true Christian has nothing to do with being perfect. No one is perfect. Being a true Christian is striving to live you life like Jesus.

But this is what I have always said though. 

23 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

You are calling Jesus a lier.

Just because you were never taught that the children of God could loose thier inheritance. You think the scripture is incorrect. 

The Jews of the Old Testiment, one threw away his inheritance. 

No I am not calling Jesus a liar. Those who are truly His never lose their inheritance even if they fall into sin. 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

And God will punish us when we fall into sin even unto death of necessary but we cannot lose our inheritance. I KEEP SAYING THIS.

Those Jews who lost their inheritance in the OT were not God's to begin with. But not all Jews lost their inheritance, only those who never belonged to Him to begin with.

21 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

You are not alone in this error. There are many here at Worthy who will quote Jesus, and say it is absolute truth. But when it comes to a subject that you and they find grating, will then say Jesus didnt mean it that way. 

I am sorry but I am not in error. To say a truly saved Christian can lose our salvation once again makes our salvation all about works. 

And this is getting off topic anyway, the topic is who can be demon possessed

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WE sure do pudgenik.      We sure do .   the wonderful holy communion.   OH yes we do that .

But we don't pray to the saints, mary.   GOD ONLY.    its worship pudgnik.    So long as you denfend those types of things

I wont be hearing ya.      We got to clean out mens traditions and feed that biblical holy doctrine .

Tell me, what is praying to you. The word. I worship God. And talk to the living in Christ. 

Those who's temple of the Holy Spirit, that leave this earth. Yet are alive in Jesus are not dead but alive. 

Jesus told his apostles that Lazarus was dead, physically. But Lazarus also loved Jesus, he loved God. Even though he had died, he was alive in Christ.

God cant break His own rules.

If Lazarus was not alive in Christ, Jesus could not speak to him.

It is against the laws of God to talk to the dead.

Another example of talking to someone who dies in Christ. The man who fell while Paul was talking.

So you see talking with those who are with Christ is of Scripture.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

19 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I am sorry but I am not in error. To say a truly saved Christian can lose our salvation once again makes our salvation all about works. 

And this is getting off topic anyway, the topic is who can be demon possessed

I dont worship the saints nor do i worship Mary. But i do as the Holy Spirit instucted with Mary. "From this day forward all nations will call me blessed"

Here is something to think about. We know the Word is the Word of God. And that phrase is in the bible. Why do you think people run when it comes to anything Mary. Is it that by following what God has instructed us to do. Looking at Mary as blessed (i.e. the Blessed Virgin) does that mean you are becoming like the 'hated catholics'.

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Tell me, what is praying to you. The word. I worship God. And talk to the living in Christ. 

Those who's temple of the Holy Spirit, that leave this earth. Yet are alive in Jesus are not dead but alive. 

Jesus told his apostles that Lazarus was dead, physically. But Lazarus also loved Jesus, he loved God. Even though he had died, he was alive in Christ.

God cant break His own rules.

If Lazarus was not alive in Christ, Jesus could not speak to him.

It is against the laws of God to talk to the dead.

Another example of talking to someone who dies in Christ. The man who fell while Paul was talking.

So you see talking with those who are with Christ is of Scripture.

Pudgenik.     you honor and defend those pratices that rome does.    You will help none on this path.     The end of that is not good.

all examples out of text you bring to justify the evil deeds of men gone wrong .     This is truly an upmost scary place for you to be.

ON JUDGMENT DAY all will see whether or not GOD APPROVED OF THIS MAN MADE TRADITIOIN.  and all the saints they prayed to , will not be able to deliver them

on that day.   You cease be the protector and influencer of her works, or it wont end well for you pudgenik.   

We got to get people OUT of that system , not leave them in it and just get along .