• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Giller said:

I will just mention something.

First of all end time prophecy wise, what is called the church is messing up the word of God, in more ways than one, too many interpretations, not enough knowing about the why's and how come's of end time prophecy.

We really need to understand the way of the cross more, and as we humble ourselves before God, the understanding will flow into other areas, such as end time prophecy, the thing is, is that there are too many private interpretations and not enough humility and humbleness.

Why will God shortened the days?

Mat 24:21-22
(21)  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(22)  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:29-30
(29)  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30)  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

No flesh being saved, is not referring to salvation in this case, but rather to no flesh being saved in the sense of remaining, and if God would not shortened the days of the tribulation period, there would no flesh remain alive during Christ's millennial reign.

And it is for the elect's sake that he will shorten these days.

And the ones that are not destroyed, shall get saved, and become believers, but all the wicked God shall destroy (2 Thess 1:7-10).

God wants people to serve him, love him, and worship him, and he will have his people during the millennial reign, who do so.

God always has his people.

We tend to not really read carefully his word, nor see his heart in the matter, too many just want the acclaim, prestige, be the know it all person, and not understand God 's heart.

I can agree with most of this. However, much of the church is very close to the truth on end time prophecy. God has used revelation knowledge since the day Peter declared who Jesus was, to keep His church on the right path. 

The "elect" as mentioned in this post is referring mostly to the Jews and Hebrews that Satan will try to destroy. But God will protect them until they see the One their pierced and know Who it is!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

However, much of the church is very close to the truth on end time prophecy. God has used revelation knowledge since the day Peter declared who Jesus was, to keep His church on the right path. 

Read through the Epistles and Revelation again,  as well as the Gospels.

Most on earth are far , far away,  not even trying to find God's Kingdom.

Jesus own word:  "Few" still applies.   "SURPRISE!"  and REJOICE when anyone , even just one, is saved.  All the angels in heaven REJOICE when even one is saved ! (as written in Scripture)

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Sister said:

frienduff thaylorde

So true. 

John 16:33   These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

It's coming and we must know the sign of the times.  Today is the day of salvation, not tomorrow.  This thread is to show how close we are to the start of the tribulation.  It will all start in Jerusalem.  Something big there will start.  I have explained what I think it will be.  No good proclaiming after it's started, but before as a testimony that God has warned us all of all the evils he will bring on the ungodly, and those who loved a lie, and loved not the truth.  It will be worse for them than for the saints who will be persecuted for righteousness sake.  To fall under the wrath and anger of God will not be pleasant, but a dreadful experience.

The tribulation will not be pretty, but we know our Lord is not far away.  That is the good news.

Strengthen the things that are weak.  Feed on the bread that gives life. 

Their is something that many miss.    What is the great city.   Where is it located.    a hint.     Where also our LORD was crucified.

so, its not coinincidence that while the catholic church is leading in the all inclusive,   Its hard core in Jerusalem.

Many are seeing the jews as the answer and looking to them,   WHEN they have forgotten something .   JESUS told the jews, THE FLESH PROFITS nothing

YE must be born again .     Oh dear sister, I see a big delusion coming .  and centered n jerusalme IT WILL BE.

and the men like haggie and others who trumpted Israel of the flesh as the answer , are doomed to the solution that Israel after the flesh WILL PROVIDE.

you see,  they think MESSIAH is coming to set up world peace.    interfaith too is heavy on this world peace and unity.

THEY being led to see the anti messiah AS MESSIAH .   this wont be stopped.  We in the last days. 

But no need to fear a thing .    Many will die , but whether we live or die WE ARE THE LORDS.   

the flesh profits nothing .   Don't matter if you born a jew or a gentile ,   all are in darkness , UNLESS they have CHRIST .  ALL I repeat ALL

who knows NOT CHRIST are deceived and doomed to perdition , lest they repent and believe in Christ .   

1 hour ago, Giller said:

I would have to disagree, for in at least what is called the church, there are thousands of end time interpretations, even tons on Worthy, which is not a good sign, but a sign that the flesh and Satan is working overtime, to keep people from the truth of what it actually says.

But we need to draw deeper in the things of the cross especially as regards to sanctification, no longer just knowing it just in theory, bu t in actual life.

So then lets examine the cross .    MOST know and teach that JESUS paid the price for sins.  VERY TRUE and let us take a moment to PRAISE HIM RIGHT NOW FOR THIS.

GO ahead giller , take that moment before reading what I say next .     Praise him giller, thank him for this .

Okay

let us read the whole of it ,  peter says it , paul says it too.

He bare our sins on the cross , that we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD LIVE LIVE LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.   peter.   Now let it sink in .

YES, JESUS DID COME to create a people that would live and walk righteously being made free from SIN .  DIE DAILY NOW .

IF we have the SPIRIT then the body IS DEAD because of sin .    that henceforth we should NOT SERVE SIN.   paul

this part IS THE PART left out of MANY SERMONS .   rather most preach that JESUS did die for our sins, TRUE

but they make him the minister of SIN , while living in it ,    THIS IS LIE .  JESUS did not come so that we would be made to FEEL FREE IN SIN

and Grace as a license for sin.   LIES .

JESUS came to set us FREE ...... F    R     O      M        SIN

and grace teaches us , to DENY ungodliness and wordly lusts , to be living soberly RIGHTEOUSLY and godly in this present world.

YEAH,   let us teach the cross and the power of HIS RESSURECTION .  

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus own word:  "Few" still applies.   "SURPRISE!"  and REJOICE when anyone , even just one, is saved.  All the angels in heaven REJOICE when even one is saved ! (as written in Scripture)

YES feast on the pages of that bible.

You know what was common among the jews is common among the christains today.

ALWAYS the majority of GODS people were not TRULY his people but were name only .     YEAH.    this is true .

and not only that , but in the latter times of the jews their was a major departing as well

SO TOO with the new convenant as well.      Always the majority is mouth only and not heart deceiving themselves and justifying their evil instead of repenting .

JEFF,  i kid not   .     THIS is the case .  

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

If you wish to remain behind and lose your head, that is between you and God. But please, don't try to convince others to follow you! God has made a way of escape: while those living in the darkness of sin get "sudden destruction," those living in the light of the gospel will get raptured and get to "live together with Him:" and "so shall we ever be with the Lord." 

A true believer in Christ has no need to worry. We are in God's hands. He is not going to set any appointments for us with His wrath. Rather, we will be raptured out. BELIEVE IT! It is truth.

Its just by grace i don't fear men and death .     IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION.   IN HIM PEACE .

so my PEACE shall remain even the moment that blade strikes my neck, IF so be i am one of those killed.   ITS THE LORDS WILL i  pray be done . 

We should have learned FROM JESUS and not men.

FOR HE gives us PEACE no matter what is coming or comes against us.     Peter paul and others had the REAL JOY of knowing him.  not a false non lasting joy

that fades when any hard times come at it , when any threat comes agasint these............they down in the dumps

when any loss or even the threat of loss hits their minds...........they down and worried.   WELL NOT ME,  I have JOY , PEACE

and am content .  FOR MY JOY and PEACE , my FAITH and TRUST is not in anything in this world, and if i lose it all................my joy will not fade

my hope will not diminish.   THIER IS NO JOY like the JOY OF THE LORD and their is no peace LIKE PEACE of the LORD.

it abounds no matter what comes against it .    BETTER learn JESUS , better feast on HIS WORDS and the letters from the apostels and revelation

and the holy book .     and flee the tabernacles of men gone wrong .   PICK up that cross , COUNT THE COST , and be prepared to lose all and even die for HIM.

TO THE LORD be the glory.  TO THE LORD be the praise .  LORD thy will be done .   not mine o LORD but YOURS .  amen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its just by grace i don't fear men and death .     IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION.   IN HIM PEACE .

so my PEACE shall remain even the moment that blade strikes my neck, IF so be i am one of those killed.   ITS THE LORDS WILL i  pray be done . 

We should have learned FROM JESUS and not men.

FOR HE gives us PEACE no matter what is coming or comes against us.     Peter paul and others had the REAL JOY of knowing him.  not a false non lasting joy

that fades when any hard times come at it , when any threat comes agasint these............they down in the dumps

when any loss or even the threat of loss hits their minds...........they down and worried.   WELL NOT ME,  I have JOY , PEACE

and am content .  FOR MY JOY and PEACE , my FAITH and TRUST is not in anything in this world, and if i lose it all................my joy will not fade

my hope will not diminish.   THIER IS NO JOY like the JOY OF THE LORD and their is no peace LIKE PEACE of the LORD.

it abounds no matter what comes against it .    BETTER learn JESUS , better feast on HIS WORDS and the letters from the apostels and revelation

and the holy book .     and flee the tabernacles of men gone wrong .   PICK up that cross , COUNT THE COST , and be prepared to lose all and even die for HIM.

TO THE LORD be the glory.  TO THE LORD be the praise .  LORD thy will be done .   not mine o LORD but YOURS .  amen.

If you look at how many times Jesus told us to WATCH (If I remember, 14 times) do  you think we as individual believers might have something to do with being ready for His coming FOR His saints?  Jesus is coming, and we all know it, but it is up to each individual to be ready for His coming. No one else can do it for us. 

Luk 21: 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Again it seems God puts this job over onto the individual believer: WE are to watch, and WE are to pray to be accounted worthy.  Please take note, there IS an escape plan. It is God's plan, but it is not automatic. We have a part to play.

It is GREAT that you keep your joy! Hallelujah! That too is God's plan! But in your joy and peace, pray that you be accounted worthy!

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So then lets examine the cross .    MOST know and teach that JESUS paid the price for sins.  VERY TRUE and let us take a moment to PRAISE HIM RIGHT NOW FOR THIS.

GO ahead giller , take that moment before reading what I say next .     Praise him giller, thank him for this .

Okay

let us read the whole of it ,  peter says it , paul says it too.

He bare our sins on the cross , that we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD LIVE LIVE LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.   peter.   Now let it sink in .

YES, JESUS DID COME to create a people that would live and walk righteously being made free from SIN .  DIE DAILY NOW .

IF we have the SPIRIT then the body IS DEAD because of sin .    that henceforth we should NOT SERVE SIN.   paul

this part IS THE PART left out of MANY SERMONS .   rather most preach that JESUS did die for our sins, TRUE

but they make him the minister of SIN , while living in it ,    THIS IS LIE .  JESUS did not come so that we would be made to FEEL FREE IN SIN

and Grace as a license for sin.   LIES .

JESUS came to set us FREE ...... F    R     O      M        SIN

and grace teaches us , to DENY ungodliness and wordly lusts , to be living soberly RIGHTEOUSLY and godly in this present world.

YEAH,   let us teach the cross and the power of HIS RESSURECTION .  

Great post! Too many have begun to believe in ultimate grace. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, simplejeff said:

"The Church"  as I stated, does not mean all who call themselves Christian! It means the true body of Christ. And again I say, much of the true body of Christ are not so far off in their end time doctrine. Untold millions are watching for His coming.