• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

WE must FOLLOW ONLY the lamb and not men.    All men must be tested against the WORDS of OUR LORD .      GET OUT of those SIN o Gags NOW .

A monster delusion is beginning .    the all inclusive unity will sweep through all faiths , all denominations , even all other religions and non religions .

GET OUT now .   OR many wont make it and will hear I NEVER KNEW YOU.    FOLLOW THE LAMB and meet with those who FOLLOW ONLY CHRIST .

Correct , but if they hear not , do as JESUS taught .  move on.    do not  become unequally yoked together with the world under this world unity all inclusive mindset

that swells the shores and waves beat against the shore .  LIES and false propaganda.   Emotionalism but no truth,  hugs but not doctrine no correction.

ITS a recipe for disaster .   THE pattern JESUS taught from every word he ever said SHOULD have been the ONLY PATTERN we kept .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THE pattern JESUS taught from every word he ever said SHOULD have been the ONLY PATTERN we kept .   

Amen.   As His Faithful Followers know and live and hope and rejoice in Him Today !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh dear you seeing way too much into this .     Preach the gospel means JESUS

it just adds also FEAR GOD as we should as well.  We should give him glory now.    What gives GOD the glory.......................our repentance.

Your seeing too much into this .     Just ease up  a bit.     ease,    slow the reins .     Don't see TOO much into things.

the Gosple willremain the same to the time of the end .     Ps.   WE go through the great tribulation .   in case some teach we don't .    

I am LAMAD,   PREPARE thyself  IN THE LORD to have to suffer, and lose all things , and to count it all joy when we do .     ONWARD in the LORD peoples , ONWARD n the LORD

the great tribulation hour is coming and all inclusive will lead the world as one right to the beast .  The delusion of it all has began.     ONWARD in the LORD

and fear NOT a THANG , not a Thing man can do .    man whose breath is in his nostrils FEAR HIM NOT , nor death, nor suffering .   ONWARD , peoples of the LORD

onward , the world as one , with one mind will soon worldwide come against all who refused the all inclusive lie for world peace and worshp of the beast .

FEAR them not .,     ONWARD in the LORD.   through the valleys and trenches of upmost spiritual warfare we shall go

NO fear just PRAISE the LORD and forgive all who persecute you , hate you and in time will even kill us,  BUT NEVER conform to their wicked ways.

Forward march all soliders of the Lord.    And never look back   .     Put the hand to the plow and forward march .

Picture this: Angels preaching to humans, every human in their own language. And most of these humans having never heard the real gospel. Perhaps millions of Buddhists, and Hindus and other false religions, including Muslims. Wouldn't you think the angels would tell them they must be born again? I am SURE they would, IF that was the gospel for that time. It is clear to me it is not. In fact, Jesus is not even mentioned!

Sorry, But our gospel, which is Paul's gospel is not what the angels preach. We have to go with what the word says, not our own reasoning. 

No, my friend, we do NOT go through any of the 70th week, much less the days of GT Jesus spoke of. You are mistaken.  You have missed the verses that DO go for the days of GT: God has said the saints WILL BE OVERCOME. This is the word and supersedes all human reasoning. 

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

LET us remember the WORDS of our LORD .    What was the number ONE thing both HE and the apostels warned out against

SPECIALLY NIGH THE END.     IT was wolves, but not just any wolf...................WOLVES IN SHEEPS ,  SHEEPS clothing ,  SHEEPS clothing

THEY ALL OVER the place ,   its a madhouse filled with vomit and puke and most drink it right up.

PEOPLE many are being deceived,    MANY in christanity ARE BEING DECIEVED.   COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM , BE YE HOLY FOR GOD IS HOLY.

GET OUT NOW ,   NOW .  before its too late . 

Right! Holiness without which no man will see the Lord!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"No, my friend, we do NOT go through any of the 70th week"

Today's believers will not enter the coming tribulation period .... the 70th week decreed  

[Revelation 3:10]

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

For the readers: Where are we NOW in the book of Revelation? What is history and what is future?

The fifth seal is about the church age martyrs. There is a total number coming, but people are still be added to this group daily.

On the other hand, the 6th seal is the start of the Day of the Lord. There has never been a world wide earthquake, but one is coming.  

The 7th seal then opens the 70th week of Daniel, 7 years of judgment like this world has never seen. It will begin with the trumpet judgments, which will begin with nuclear war. 

So the church has been between the 5th and 6th seal for these nearly 2000 years, waiting for the pretrib rapture that will END the age of grace, and usher in a time of judgment. And this is exactly what God told those martyrs at the fifth seal. Judgment must wait until the very last church age martyr has been killed. 

Some will not believe this until they find themselves left behind, as the real church has been caught up and on its way to heaven. How many times has Jesus told us to WATCH. 

For the readers? Now you are going to preach? - You don't even know what time it is. You should be asking questions, and being silent!

The fifth seal? The world wide earthquake, was the shaking of heaven and earth which occurred with the death of Christ. Did you not feel it - are you looking for something more?

The sixth seal - the day of the Lord? Did you miss His coming, His overcoming of the world and of death, His rise to Glory, His reigning at the right hand of Power? Do you require another day?

The seventh seal - judgement upon the earth? ...Do you not know that judgement comes to everyone, "each in his own order", each in his own day "under the sun?" Is it not enough that each person with each day goes unto their death, that every life is filled with sorrows, and pain, and suffering, and tears, that everything and everyone born of the world perishes? Perhaps a grand finale would please you.

Your proclamation is "a witness against yourself" - that you are stuck at the fifth and sixth seal by your own unbelief - because you have not heard God's own proclamation. So you wait for nothing and watch for what you have already not seen, and therefore you yourself become one who is left behind. When He knocked, you did not answer. And now you preach and make proclamations, telling others to wake up while you sleep.

Whoever has an ear, let him hear.

Edited by ScottA

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Paul was telling the church about THE LORDS day WHICH was future.     What paul and the church weren't crucified yet then.  Paul said WE as In HIMSELF too.

When the LORD returns the dead shall be caught up and we shall be caught up with them as well.  THIS is a future event.

Not an allegory .    Good night it sounds like something hymenaues must have been teaching saying the RESSURECTION is past already and over throwing the faith of some.

GRIEVIOUS , ERROR you teach.   VERY grievious.   My advice start over quickly. 

Read of it again, it was written in [present] tense - then.

But if you knew this, you would also know that for as many as have not seen His coming, the resurrection indeed has not "already come" - but for as many as have seen His coming, they "were" crucified and raised up "with" Him, and "It is finished."

So, I will ask you: What is it that Jesus committed to the Father as He died on the cross, His flesh, or His spirit? ...Why then do you look for fulfillment of what was to come, in the flesh?

Edited by ScottA

9 hours ago, ScottA said:

For the readers? Now you are going to preach? - You don't even know what time it is. You should be asking questions, and being silent!

The fifth seal? The world wide earthquake, was the shaking of heaven and earth which occurred with the death of Christ. Did you not feel it - are you looking for something more?

The sixth seal - the day of the Lord? Did you miss His coming, His overcoming of the world and of death, His rise to Glory, His reigning at the right hand of Power? Do you require another day?

The seventh seal - judgement upon the earth? ...Do you not know that judgement comes to everyone, "each in his own order", each in his own day "under the sun?" Is it not enough that each person with each day goes unto their death, that every life is filled with sorrows, and pain, and suffering, and tears, that everything and everyone born of the world perishes? Perhaps a grand finale would please you.

Your proclamation is "a witness against yourself" - that you are stuck at the fifth and sixth seal by your own unbelief - because you have not heard God's own proclamation. So you wait for nothing and watch for what you have already not seen, and therefore you yourself become one who is left behind. When He knocked, you did not answer. And now you preach and make proclamations, telling others to wake up while you sleep.

Whoever has an ear, let him hear.

The truth is, I DID hear from God. He sent me to find the exact midpoint of the week first, "clearly marked." Then to find the entire 70th week "clearly marked." I found what He sent me to find. The future 70th week is marked by 7's. Then He taught me chapters 4 & 5, and chapter 12. 

When He knocked, I DID answer, and He taught me.  I teach what is written, and more, the Author's INTENT on the written word.  I find no need to rearrange Revelation as most do, that use only human reasoning.

I know that some here are lost in the past. All I can say is, when the future comes, they will be left behind, wondering what happened.  Don't doubt me on this! 

Most of Revelation is FUTURE. That is not a bad word.

9 hours ago, ScottA said:

Read of it again, it was written in [present] tense - then.

But if you knew this, you would also know that for as many as have not seen His coming, the resurrection indeed has not "already come" - but for as many as have seen His coming, they "were" crucified and raised up "with" Him, and "It is finished."

So, I will ask you: What is it that Jesus committed to the Father as He died on the cross, His flesh, or His spirit? ...Why then do you look for fulfillment of what was to come, in the flesh?

When He resurrected from the dead - did he leave His flesh behind? He was the "firstfruits of those from the dead." Firstfruits hints STRONGLY that others will follow.  Now, if you wish to leave your body in the grave after death, and never have a body again, ask Him: perhaps He will give you what you wish. But don't try and convince others to follow you. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"No, my friend, we do NOT go through any of the 70th week"

Today's believers will not enter the coming tribulation period .... the 70th week decreed  

[Revelation 3:10]

Okay.   but When in time they start rounding up what they deem as dangerous fundies and most the church is willfully taking that rfid or like tech in the skin

DUE TO they thought we was supposed to be raptured.   I wonder what many will be saying in those days as the great tribulation is going , and they think

NAW, this is just dangerous types getting rounded up.  here scan my hand so we can pay for this and have our potluck dinner at church.

IT will deceive many.     I truly pray you wont be one of those .