KiwiChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Over 2 billion people supposedly "confess"  Christ as king and lord and savior   ,  but don't follow Him nor do what He says, ever.

The Bible does not say you or anyone will know them by their confession..... no,   but by their lives, by their teachings .....  when they live opposed to Jesus,  when they teach contrary to TORAH,  as God Says,  they are in error.   His Standard never changed. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

39 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

There a lot of that going on unfortunately.  People judge who is a Christian based on if they agree with them or not. It should be based on if you confess Christ as king and lord and savior. Otherwise I have no right to say one is not a Christian if they confess. Only God can say if there heart is right. We all still fall short too.

That pope nor any other I have personally heard speak which in my lifetime would be JOHN,  Ratziner and this one ,  THEMS NO CHRISTAIN

they say JESUS and lie full force.    I could show the evidence.  but what is even the point , ya aint going to receive it .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That pope nor any other I have personally heard speak which in my lifetime would be JOHN,  Ratziner and this one ,  THEMS NO CHRISTAIN

they say JESUS and lie full force.    I could show the evidence.  but what is even the point , ya aint going to receive it .   

You believe Catholics are not Christians. And they believe your not a Christian.  So forth and so on. But you are making charges against worthy members. If they don't agree with you they can't be a Christian. To me that's grounds for a remand by worthy administration. I don't imply to anyone on this board that there not a Christian.  This is not a church. This is a board for all types of Christians.  

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Over 2 billion people supposedly "confess"  Christ as king and lord and savior   ,  but don't follow Him nor do what He says, ever.

The Bible does not say you or anyone will know them by their confession..... no,   but by their lives, by their teachings .....  when they live opposed to Jesus,  when they teach contrary to TORAH,  as God Says,  they are in error.   His Standard never changed. 

How would you know there personal lives and walk with God. You are out of order. You know personally two billion persons and can tell they don't follow Christ. You sound like a cultic. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Proof?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

29 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Proof?

If you have read the forum for very long, and you have,  you have already seen the proof dozens or more times,  not just from the men of God exposing the darkness, but from their own words/ posts.   Ask any roman catholic what rules they follow - just to remain catholic even.   Then or also or instead read the catholic chronicles by keith g. .

If that's not more than enough 'proof'

then the question becomes instead - do you have any 'proof', or even any indication,  that anyone catholic is permitted to obey and follow and believe in JESUS without doing what the catholic church says they must do contrary to all Scripture ?

i.e. ask them yourself , if you have not already seen,  who they 'willingly' choose to follow - JESUS,  or another.  (remember they cannot serve two masters - no one can.)

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You believe Catholics are not Christians. And they believe your not a Christian.  So forth and so on. But you are making charges against worthy members. If they don't agree with you they can't be a Christian. To me that's grounds for a remand by worthy administration. I don't imply to anyone on this board that there not a Christian.  This is not a church. This is a board for all types of Christians.  

THOSE WHO ARE WILL COME OUT OF IT .    I done said they are a few in that religion that are saved as of right now and will in time come out of that dark hole.

Lets pray them out shall we .     As for the popes ,  NOT A ONE OF THEM IS OR HAS BEEN A CHRISTAIN.   take that to the bank .

Oh with no doubt you would like to see me gone .  BUT you the one putting words n my mouth.    The catholic system is of satan.

But I aint saying all catholics are .   So stop with the funny biz.     I aint even said you aint christain.    But I would be a liar if I said I aint worried real bad for you.

How would you know there personal lives and walk with God. You are out of order. You know personally two billion persons and can tell they don't follow Christ. You sound like a cultic. 

No one knows two billion people .  But to answer a simple question.   WE can know a tree by its fruits .   so we can disern the true from the false

and those who just need some correcting.     I didn't see you go to the lil post I made.    surely you aint for all that INTERFAITH biz. 

wayne I worry for you.  ya got to stop this .     Come on we should know IF we have followed GOD for some time , that praying to saints and mary , AINT RIGHT wayne.

you scare me with how you see things.    Now lets end the bickering and just pray folks out of false places.  

• Thumbs Up 1

That post was for Jeff because in wrote the post about 

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh with no doubt you would like to see me gone .  BUT you the one putting words n my mouth.    The catholic system is of satan.

But I aint saying all catholics are .   So stop with the funny biz.     I aint even said you aint christain.    But I would be a liar if I said I aint worried real bad for you.

You should not imply others are not Christians unless you could see there lives and they deny Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1