Dennis1209

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Could  be anytime after the Lord called out the Gentiles .... and I do not think that you understand the Lord's position

Neither do I think that you understand what and where heaven is

Heaven describes the condition of the Lord's domain which includes all of His creation and not just the earth

And by the way, the Lord is always present and watching .... He is much greater than you think

Heaven is His abode and He can and has appeared and disappeared many times

Your view is extremely diminished

Jesus Christ is the Lord 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

The kingdom of God is within us.

Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible. Tribulation has been on going since the birth of Christianity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

You will find that a pre-tribulation "rapture" is mentioned in scripture several times

I would suggest that you take a look

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, n2thelight said:

II Samuel 7:16 "And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.' ' ' "

Ezekiel 17:22 "Thus saith the Lord God; 'I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:"

Ezekiel 17:23 "In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell."

Ezekiel 17:24 "And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it."

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

Christ throne will be here on earth as per the below verse

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

This is when His(Christ)feet touches the ground..The Day of the Lord

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

The 7th and last trump starts the millennium,which is the Day of the Lord

Can you give me verses that show people in heaven during the millennium?

As for Samuel and Ezekiel can you do a commentary as I can't see your point with those

Thx

Hi n2thelight,

2 Sam. 7: 16 shows that God is establishing David`s rulership forever, and then Ez.17: 22 - 24 we see that God will make Israel the ruler over all the nations, (pictured as trees). Also in Rev. 21: 24 there are nations on the earth in the new earth and new heavens. God purposed that His nation, Israel to be the ruler over all the nations. Man was made for the earth and thus God will have people and rulership there.

Then we know that God also purposed that there will be rulership in other realms. The highest one (under God) is in the third heaven and that is where the Body of Christ is destined.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

That scripture reveals the two thrones -

- the throne of the Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit,  (heaven of heavens - Deut. 10:14)

- then Christ`s own throne. His visible rulership in His glorified body in the third heaven.

While God rules over all He has purposed that His Son, in His glorified body be the visible ruler over every realm. And His seat of authority and power is in the third heaven. We, the Body of Christ will rule with Him there, (Rev. 3: 21 & Rev. 5: 9 & 10)

`You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and has made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign (epi - over) the earth.` (Rev. 5: 9 & 10)

There we see the 24 elders in the third heaven before the scroll is opened. They are representative of all the peoples of the Body of Christ - every tribe, tongue, people and nation. They are ruling and reigning with the Lord throughout the trib, millennium and on into the new heavens.

The third heaven rulership is the first rulership that will be set up before any lower realms are brought under Christ. No visible rulership has been given since Lucifer and his angels rebelled. The Lord is currently at the right hand of the Father waiting for Him to bring all His enemies to His feet, (Ps. 110: 2) and then he will take the authority and power given by His father to rule in the midst of His enemies. 

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Goldie said:

The kingdom of God is within us.

Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible. Tribulation has been on going since the birth of Christianity.

Scripture teaches that there has been one rapture already and will be four more raptures in the first resurrection?

First rapture was, the going to Heaven of Christ and the saints who were resurrected after HIS resurrection (Matt. 27:52; Eph. 4:7-11; Acts 1:11). 

Eph 4:8, Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity2 captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Second, The rapture of those "that are Christs at His coming" (1 Cor. 15:23; 1 Thess. 4:13-16).

Third, The rapture of the 144,000 Jews in the middle of the Week (Rev. 12:5; 14:1-5; Dan. 12:1; Isa. 66:7-8).

Fourth, The rapture of the tribulation saints (Rev. 7:9-17; 15: 2-4; 20:4-6).

Fifth, The rapture of the two witnesses (Rev. 11:3-12).

That there are two main resurrections from the dead with a thousand years between them. The first is that of the blessed and holy; and this is before the thousand years, for we read "THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTILL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED" (Rev. 20:4-15).

5 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Scripture teaches that there has been one rapture already and will be four more raptures in the first resurrection?

First rapture was, the going to Heaven of Christ and the saints who were resurrected after HIS resurrection (Matt. 27:52; Eph. 4:7-11; Acts 1:11). 

Eph 4:8, Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity2 captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Second, The rapture of those "that are Christs at His coming" (1 Cor. 15:23; 1 Thess. 4:13-16).

Third, The rapture of the 144,000 Jews in the middle of the Week (Rev. 12:5; 14:1-5; Dan. 12:1; Isa. 66:7-8).

Fourth, The rapture of the tribulation saints (Rev. 7:9-17; 15: 2-4; 20:4-6).

Fifth, The rapture of the two witnesses (Rev. 11:3-12).

That there are two main resurrections from the dead with a thousand years between them. The first is that of the blessed and holy; and this is before the thousand years, for we read "THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTILL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED" (Rev. 20:4-15).

Where does it mention 'Rapture?' I dont see it!

14 hours ago, Goldie said:

Where does it mention 'Rapture?' I dont see it!

The word rosary is not in the bible either but millions of Catholics say it.

Many Christians believe in a future, End Times event when all true believers who are still alive before the end of the world will be taken from the earth by God into heaven. The term describing this event is the Rapture.

12 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The word rosary is not in the bible either but millions of Catholics say it.

Many Christians believe in a future, End Times event when all true believers who are still alive before the end of the world will be taken from the earth by God into heaven. The term describing this event is the Rapture.

End times, yea but, its not fact is it? Its what people 'think' might happen. Even in early Christianity people though the end was nigh!

5 minutes ago, Goldie said:

End times, yea but, its not fact is it? Its what people 'think' might happen. Even in early Christianity people though the end was nigh!

There was a beginning, and there will be an end. All we need do is read God's Word and believe it and not what men say, and be ready, in case it happens during our lifetime.

Christs church will be raptured before the tribulation as Scripture clearly teaches;

The purpose of the rapture is to resurrect the just from the dead and take all the saints out of the world before the tribulation comes, in order that they may have fulfilled in them the purpose for which God has saved them. Jesus told the disciples that some would escape the terrible things that were to transpire on the Earth in the last days. He said, “Pray that you may be accounted worth to escape all these things of, Matt. 24, 25; Luke 21:1-19, 25-28, that shall come to pass, and stand before the Son of man,” Luke 21:34-36. These two passages in Luke 21:34-36 and John 14:1-3, are the only ones in the Gospels that are clear concerning the Rapture. Jesus did not reveal this, it was revealed by Paul many years later in 1 Cor. 15:51. The disciples did not have the slightest idea as to how they were to escape, unless they thought that Christ would deliver them from these things through His power. The how was not revealed or even mentioned before Paul explained how they were to escape.

The Rapture of the church should never be confused with the second coming or second advent of Christ, for He does not come to the earth at that time.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. The saints are in Heaven before God, and not in the air, from the time of the Rapture to their coming again with Christ to reign as kings and priests, Jude 14; Rev. 19:14; Zech. 14:5.

At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

At the second coming, the saints are not raptured, and neither is Christ, but both will come back to the Earth together.

The rapture takes place before theTribulation, whereas the second Advent takes place after the Tribulation. The Rapture could occur at any time, whereas the second Advent cannot occur until
after the tribulation.

The purpose of the tribulation.
(1) To purify Israel and bring them back to a place where God can fulfil the everlasting covenants made with their fathers (Isa. 2:6; 3:26; 16:1-5; 24:1-25;
26:20, 21; Ezek. 20:33, 34; 22:17-22; Rom. 11;25-29).

(2) To purify Israel of all rebels (Ezek. 20:33, 34; 22;17-22;  Zech. 13:8, 9; Mal. 3:3, 4).

(3) To plead with and bring Israel into bond with the new covenant (Ezek. 20:33, 34; 36:24-28; Jer. 30:3-11; Zech. 12:10-13:9; mal. 4:3, 4).

(4) To Judge Israel and punish them for their rejection of the messiah and make them willing to accept Him when He comes the second time (Ezek. 20:33,34; Zech. 12:10-13:9; 14:1-15; Matt. 24:15-31).

(5) To Judge the nations for their persecution of Israel (Isa. 63:1-5; Joel 3; Rev. 6:-19:21).

(6) To bring Israel to complete repentance (Zech. 12:10-13;9 Rom. 11:26-29;  Matt. 23:39).

(7) To fulfil the prophecies of (Dan. 9:24-27; Rev. 6:1-19; 21; Matt. 24:15,29).

(80)To cause I seal to flee into the wilderness of Edom and Moab and to be so persecuted by the nations that Israel will have to turn to God for help (Isa. 16:1-5 Ezek. 20:33-35; Dan. 11:40-12:7; Hos. 2:14-17; Matt. 24:15-31; Rev. 12).

All speculation, and individual interpretation of said scripture.

Edited by Goldie