I ended the last post with this verse -

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 WNT 7) For lawlessness is already at work in secret; but only until the man who is now exercising a restraining influence is removed, 8) and then the Lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will sweep away with the tempest of His anger, and utterly overwhelm by the awful splendor of His Coming.

I keep running these concepts through my mind, and, when possible, talk with my wife or a few close friends about what I think I see. Recently we had finished eating, and once again I brought up 2Thessalonians 2:3 where it says

2 Thessalonians 2:3 NASB “Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,”

I find myself breathing a heavy sigh as I read this passage. For me, the heaviness comes out of a sincere desire for the church body to be firmly grounded in an understanding of end times events and how those events will fall into place, but it also comes out of the reality that all these years later we are no more confident in our faith and comprehension that they were all those years ago. During a fifteen year period, I attended three churches, and I can tell that it is rare to find anyone that has a firm grasp on what Paul is saying here in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. When you begin talking to them about Paul words here, some respond with confused or distorted views of “the day,” while others seem to feel that you have challenged their long-held beliefs and therefore attack with a loud and caustic defense that demonstrates no logic, that they do not read for themselves, or that they choose not to think.

The other side of Paul's teaching, not spoken of in verse three, is “hope.” Our comprehension that Jesus is coming back for His church is a part of this anchor we call hope. Since hope is integrated into our faith in Jesus' words that He will come back for us, wouldn't it be beneficial to understand why we have this hope, and where we place our assurance?

John 14:3 WNT And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will return and take you to be with me, that where I am you also may be.

[In case you did not notice, Jesus did go already]

I primarily use the NASB and it refers to this man that is to come, as the man of lawlessness. Since verses three and eight have a common thread, the man of lawlessness, let's ponder this person for a few moments.

The man of lawlessness

He is also known as the son of perdition; the man who separates himself from Torah; the man of sin; the man of evil; the son of destruction; the wicked one. One last example comes from the Weymouth New Testament, a translation that, in this case, gives much more definition.

Thayer's definition of lawless: Greek anomos 1) destitute of (the Mosaic) law; 2) departing from the law, a violator of the law, lawless, wicked

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 WNT 3) Let no one in any way deceive you, for that day cannot come without the coming of the apostasy first, and the appearing of the man of sin, the son of perdition, who sets himself against, 4) and exalts himself above, every so-called 'god' or object of worship, and goes the length of taking his seat in the very temple of God, giving it out that he himself is God.

What do I know about this guy?

• the appearing of the man of sin, the son of perdition.”

This is merely an explanation and a title at this point; however, he will fulfill every aspect and detail of Biblical prophecy about himself in time.

• who sets himself against, and exalts himself above, every so-called 'god' or object of worship,”

To set oneself against God doesn't seem so bad, and yet we do it all the time. We do it with our money; vehicles; homes, and for some, trophy wives. First off you need to understand that EVERY thing in this world works in opposition to God. And yes, that includes religion. So what we are doing is committing adultery with the world. This guy takes it to the extreme as he exalts himself above God, and, every so-called 'god' or object of worship. Not even the Catholic church does that; there is, however, an ideology that does, and it is called Islam. Every nation in the world where Islam exists, the Muslim's that live there are under a mandate to infiltrate and put that nation under the Islamic laws of Sharia. Islam's 'god,' invented by Mohamed, is called Allah.

• goes the length of taking his seat in the very temple of God, giving it out that he himself is God.”

This idea of someone taking a seat in the temple, has, since 70 A.D., been difficult to grasp as there is no temple. At the time Paul wrote this letter the destruction of the temple was at least 20 years away. Short of a revelation by the Holy Spirit, Paul would not have known this.

In May of 2018, the Israeli Prime Minister spoke openly that the temple would be rebuilt. As you can imagine, at the time of this writing, this borders on impossible, and if it were restored, the rioting would be horrendous. And yet, scripture tells us it will happen.

What an absurdity it is to know that this man of sin will exalt himself above God and place himself in the most Holy seat, all the while decreeing himself to be God?

Still under the heading of what we know about the man of lawlessness, comes the Islamic prophecies. Here is just a portion of what they expect to happen.

The ten major signs known as alamatu's-sa'ah al-kubra (the major signs of the end).[note 56] They are as follows:

1. The false messiah—anti-Christ, Masih ad-Dajjal—shall appear with great powers as a one-eyed man with his right eye blind and deformed like a grape. Although believers will not be deceived, he will claim to be God, to hold the keys to heaven and hell, and will lead many astray.[35] In reality, his heaven is hell, and his hell is heaven. The Dajjal will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.[note 57]

2. The return of Isa (Jesus), from the fourth sky, to kill Dajjal.[36]

3. Ya'joo and Ma'jooj (Gog and Magog), a Japhetic tribe of vicious beings who had been imprisoned by Dhul-Qarnayn, will break out. They will ravage the earth, drink all the water of Lake Tiberias, and kill all believers in their way. Isa, Imam Al-Mahdi, and the believers with them will go to the top of a mountain and pray for the destruction of Gog and Magog. God eventually will send disease and worms to wipe them out.[note 58][37]

This information comes from Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

What do Islam prophecies and what Muslims believe, mean to me?

Since we know from scripture that the plan of redemption was written long before Mohamed had this message about Allah delivered to him in a cave, is it possible that this information, much like everything else Satan has done, is a fraudulent and intentional misrepresentation of truth?

While we are aware that someone, in the role of the Anti-Christ, will come, but that is not who Paul spoke of when he used the phrase, the man of lawlessness. We should also be aware that one we know as the false prophet, will show up, but not until the mid-point of the seven years of tribulation. According to Islam, both of these are known to them. The man of lawlessness to us, is the return of Isa ibn Mariam, the Islamic Jesus. This is the information I presented above as the first and second points of their major prophecies.

I will add that Islam believes this man, will be a Jew; a descendant from Aaron and therefore have a legitimate right to the priesthood; that he will pledge his allegiance to the Mahdi (I believe that this Mahdi person fulfills the role of Anti-Christ); he will perform great signs and wonders (Sadly, this will cause many to follow him. In other words, he causes many to also give their allegiance to Islam.) And, this Isa bin Mariam will be the enforcer of Sharia.

What does this last aspect concerning Sharia mean to any of us?

As followers of Christ, the Church will be caught up to meet Him in the air. Now many believe, such as the man who leads our Monday morning Bible study group, that everyone in that room will be able to bypass the wrath that will be poured out upon the earth. Sorry, but that is not necessarily true. I know this because of the parable of the ten virgins. This parable was an aspect of Jesus response when the disciples asked, "when will these things happen and what will the sign of your coming?"

Matthew 25:1-13 NASB "Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2) "Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3) "For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4) but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5) "Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6) "But at midnight there was a shout, 'Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.' 7) "Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8) "The foolish said to the prudent, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps, are going out.' 9) "But the prudent answered, 'No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.' 10) "And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. 11) "Later the other virgins also came, saying, 'Lord, lord, open up for us.' 12) "But he answered, 'Truly I say to you, I do not know you.' 13) "Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

Notice, how all the virgins got the same invitation, and, all got ready, but there is an exception, for five of them merely grabbed their lamps off the shelf, while the others took the time to refill their lamps and take extra oil. This oil or the act of taking extra seems to play a critical role in this equation. Sadly, I cannot tell you with precision what that oil represents. It may be in the preparation, as it demonstrates looking intently for Him to come; while for others, it may mean study; and still, others, seem to emphasize desire. My experiences have included a pastor that told me NOT to study eschatology and another brother in Christ who called me a firebrand that momentarily excites people; He went on to say, "besides that, we have been looking for Jesus to return for over two-thousand years." I suppose that pastor who told me not to study, and that brother in Christ feel as though Jesus will not come back for perhaps another forty plus years. May I say that I believe He is riding upon the winds as we speak. I have seen this imagery in my spirit, and I can hear the sound of the trumpets in the distance (not the phony Haarp sounds the governments are playing with.)

Know this, this man, whatever you wish to call him, will be NOT be announced as the man of lawlessness. Because he is a Jew and will have access to the Holiest of Holies within the temple, he will probably be a high priest, and he probably a well-respected man right now. We are there!

but only until the man who is now exercising a restraining influence is removed, and then the Lawless one will be revealed,” (WNT)

This statement above is an excerpt from 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8. When I read this, there is an intense clarity about the timing in which the church; the restraining force that is removed; and “the man of lawlessness” that will be revealed. Since there is no doubt in my mind that the restraining influence is the Church, then the emphasis, therefore, is on the removal of the church before to God's wrath is poured out. Because of this information, I cannot for the life of me figure out how people can assert that the time of wrath upon the earth is something that the church must go through.

How do I rationalize verse 3 and verse 8 as they both indicate that this man will be revealed?

As I pointed out, verse three seems to be our introduction to the man, although it will not be as “the man of … .” In a sense, he will be quite normal. Since we understand that he will be a Jew that turns his back on the Law of God, then we can better understand why Jesus would say that “he” will cause the best of them to be deceived, and He meant the Jewish leadership.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 GNB The Wicked One will come with the power of Satan and perform all kinds of false miracles and wonders,

In general, I can safely say that the church will not see unleashing of Satan's power, because all this is designed to happen 1240 days into the time of wrath.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 CJB He (the adversary/Satan) will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them.

This statement “those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them,” is primarily speaking to the Jews. Could I apply it to the nations? Indeed, for many of them would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 NASB 11) For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

Imagine a gathering of Pharisees, like Paul so intensely trained in the laws of God, that God must send a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false. Suddenly, it seems like this is all God's fault, is that the case? Hardly, as they turned their backs on when He sent a steady stream of mercies coming to their direction. Israel, since Egypt, has been entrenched in the idolatrous ways of the nations around them, and verse 12 proves that out.

2 Thessalonians 2:12 NASB 12) in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth but took pleasure in wickedness.

• Thumbs Up 1

I always took the oil in the parable about the ten virgins to be the word of God. The lamp is the body and the flame within is the spirit.

On 6/4/2018 at 3:00 AM, omharris said:

Notice, how all the virgins got the same invitation, and, all got ready, but there is an exception, for five of them merely grabbed their lamps off the shelf, while the others took the time to refill their lamps and take extra oil. This oil or the act of taking extra seems to play a critical role in this equation. Sadly, I cannot tell you with precision what that oil represents. 

John 14:16 
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

That extra oil is the comforter

John 14:17 
the Spirit of truth  The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you

The foolish virgins are told to go buy the spirit of truth/ the comforter 

Proverbs 23:23 
Buy the truth .and do not sell it-- wisdom, instruction and insight as well

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

That extra oil is the comforter

The oil does represent the Holy Spirit, however, the extra oil is the greater duration of endurance and patience to wait for the arrival of the Bridegroom to come.

Jesus said in Mat.24:12-13 that because of lawlessness, people's love will grow cold. Therefore, those who endure shall be saved/delivered.

The foolish virgins had only an average amount of oil. The wise virgins brought more than enough therefore they didn't run out before the Bridegroom arrived.

• Thumbs Up 1

Understanding the Holy Spirit is vital to our faith and salvation we must be sure we can stand during the time of great testing buy the man of sin. Half hearted believers will fall away therefore the door will be shut to them as Jesus will say depart I do not know you.  These words will be terrifying to all they are spoken to. Persecution of the antichrist and Gods wrath are two different events. It says the bride will not be subject to Gods wrath which will be inflicted upon the unbelieving world and the church that cannot stand. This is why Jesus said pray always that you be worthy to escape the things that are coming upon the earth.( Gods judgment). This not speaking of escaping the persecution of the antichrist). Pray you  will be worthy of the marriage super of the Lamb.  Now is the time to fill your lamps. This means much time in prayer.  Remember Laodicea If we do not repent of worldliness.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Scott Free
      For the Glory of Jesus Christ the only unique Son of God. My Lord, My Savior, My All.
      "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 
      "Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12
      "Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!" I Corinthians 13:9
      "And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know." 1 Corinthians 8:2
      "Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in this age, he should become a fool, so that he may become wise." 1 Corinthians 3:18

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education. This article is not aimed at the general assembly, it is for those who already have a background knowledge in Biblical prophecy. If you are a new Christian I strongly encourage you to ignore this and focus on the Fruits of the Spirit. An overwhelming amount of information has been summarized here. This is necessary to condense everything into a short essay. The focus is to provide new avenues for your study. It would take multiple books to expound upon all the details. I have tested every interpretation for the past 30 years. Putting each of them into the fire. Testing with the continuity of a holistic body of prophetic Biblical knowledge and fitting them into the reference of a comprehensive view of global secular events. Doing this without preconceived bias, along with the humility to change when faced with overwhelming hostile witness. Most interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. This information truly fits what is actually in the world today. It represents an extensive body of knowledge, taking a universal world view and without interference from cultural bias. All the separate events fit together in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy. 
      The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of the Whore of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself and twice removed from the scriptures that inspired their consideration. These statements are only my opinion, are subject to change and presented randomly. 
      The Antichrist is the (Maitreya .org). On web page goto: Literature/ The Plan/ Master Plan for Planet Earth (MAP)
      The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
      Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)
      N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
      United Nations and a melting pot of all nationalities
      Dependent on maritime world commerce
      Between two rivers
      A great coastal city
      Consumer bases economy
      Media polluting world with lust
      Separate form the Dragon
      Dominates the Dragons system
      Defeats emperor style government
      The Whore is not of the Dragon but a separate city state in a secure geographical location away from the threat of invasion.
      The Great Whore "of" Babylon and Mystery Babylon are distinctly different entities. 
      5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
      Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
      1)Babylon
      2)Persia
      3)Greece
      4)Rome
      5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome who was defeated by Napoleon and Byzantine who's governing body relocated to Russia in the 1400's. In other words Moscow is now the seat of government in Eastern Rome having absorbed the fleeing Constantinople rulers. Czar literally means Caesar. See: "Moscow is the Third Rome".
      6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood. The U.S.A. assumes hegemony over Rome's historic borders. Thus the Dragons near fatal wound that will not recover until the rise of the Antichrist.
      7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global military dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. This organization represents 50% of the worlds population. Whereas the E.U. represents only about 12%. Germany, France and the U.K.'s potential is relatively weak. It is too far of a stretch to say the E.U. will have the military personnel for world domination. Logically, the three nations are Russia, China and India. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage and no longer confined to Rome's historic borders.
      The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russian engagement.
      (Rev 18:18) Osama Bin Laden and Russian officials with the help of MS-13 have planted miniaturized thermonuclear 2 kiloton bombs in the major US cities to stop this event. They are meant to be thermal, igniting large areas to create fire storms. The destructive shock wave and fallout are of secondary importance. For comprehensive details see: "Al-Qaeda nukes already in U.S." and "Al Qaeda has Nuclear Weapons-CIA". 
      (Rev 18:8) New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Las Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia) See: "1984 Prophecy-Dumitru Duduman-Warning America"
      (Rev 17:16) Russia with the backing of China and India will take Europe(Germany and Vatican are already in bed with Russia) and Alaska. Mexico will have Texas to Florida. China will have California. Islam will rule over New England.  The Gulf coast is reserved for Mexico,  a starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. Wisconsin will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome. See: "As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S."-WSJ, "Orthodox and Catholics joining forces" and "Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (ECP)". 
      (Rev 18:17) Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others will coordinate their navies with Russia to enforce an embargo on the rest of the U.S. population. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. The U.S. Navy will quickly deteriorate with the destruction of the U.S. tax base. To demonstrate this outcome has merit see: "The New Russian Engagement with Latin America", "An Assessment of Russia's Military Presence in Latin America".
      40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya(M). The broadcast will unite world media in the process. There is an international effort to conceal M until the Day of Declaration. Over 200 network executives and world leaders meet with him and agreed upon this course of action. There are local and regional wannabes claiming Maitreya status. To see the man himself view the video "Maitreya on Baha'i Prophecies, Shi'ites, Sunnis, Ali vs Omar, Speaking in Tongues, Energy 10-20-2001"
      The following is by no means an endorsement, consider the Spirit I have been writing in. Christians weak in faith be warned, this information is a segment of the line that will be drawn in front of you at the hour of your testing. I am only showing what has been hidden from you by Lucifer, he wants to assure you will not interfere as a political or religious organization before the time and to catch you off guard with a sudden unexpected decision. See: "Maitreya’s miraculous appearance in Nairobi"( This person was not M himself, but a demonstration of how he turned Jesus into Christ. For M claims to be the Father God himself. ((Let my personal feelings be known with sounds of physical disgust.)) Also, it has a tie to a young Obama, who would go on to push for implementing M's policies only to suffer defeat by the election of Trump.), "Maitreya's TV interviews and the Day of Declaration", "Maitreya's emergence", "Three of Maitreya's Miracles", "Healing hand of Maitreya", "Maitreya's worldwide appearances", "Miracles: Healing wells - Share International".
      (Rev 17:17) (Rev. 17:10) After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader. The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later. (Dan 12:11) He appears to establish a social, religious and political order first. For an undisclosed amount of time he rules the world, before he is assassinated which initiates the 1290 days. Events may not happen as quick as we think.
      The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
      (Rev 13:15) M associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. of his person will be created for public intercourse, for a more "wholesome" internet .
      The two will combine their forces after the Day of Declaration, together the pyramid has its cap stone. 
      (Rev 17:16) After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the embargo. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and will subjugate a starving and chaotic population.
      (Rev 18:6-7) The cup of the saints blood. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of events happening within her boarders. Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet. She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. Her children will devour (Rev 17:16) the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over (Rev. 17:6). Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath. When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture she got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this red alcoholic mixture. 
      (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12) In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? The statement is based on Islamic teaching of the Mahdi(Antichrist). This is supported by Biblical prophecy and is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms connected by long cables to satellites (Rev 13:13). See: "The Space Tether Experiment"- NASA and "Ayatollah: Mahdi coming back in Space Ship"-WND
      (F.Y.I.) Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap each other. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives each the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.
      For the glory of Jesus and by the power of His cross. Thank you for reading this. May you stand unmoved without fear, giving people comfort with the strength of your faith in Jesus Christ.
    • By Behold
      How did Jesus become our Savior. ????   Well obviously He is the reason you go to heaven. (Savior),= because you are born again, because you BELIEVED, and God  ACCEPTED your Faith, and gave you (made you)  His Righteousness.  ("New Creation IN Christ") Now its true that He was the Savior, always, even as a baby.....or as Simeon in Luke Ch 2, said.. "My Eyes have seen God's SALVATION", as he beheld baby Jesus. And in John 1:10, when Jesus "stood on the world HE CREATED", He was standing there as Savior of the World, He Created,  Colossians 1:16.... tho He had not saved it yet.   So, what 2 things did Jesus have to do, to BECOME our savior?   1.) He had to meet ALL the requirements of the LAW, and not fail. 2.) He had to die on the Cross, which means He became our sin bearer, our redeemer, our Justification, and our Blood Atonement.   In doing these 2 things, He became, our Savior....Literally, even if you are not  yet saved. See, here is the thing.... Jesus is LORD, no matter if you believe it or want Him to be.  And He is THE Savior, no matter if you are saved. Jesus does not become these things, once we believe them, but rather He is already, both.   One of the light-bulb moments a serious student of the New Testament will have, is when they realize that Salvation does not start when you believe....it is in fact finished 2000 yrs ago when Jesus walked out of that Tomb. It only becomes yours, when you believed.  Its APPLIED TO YOU< because you believed...  It was already there fo the lastr 2000 yrs.  Salvation was in the foreknowledge of God, before He even created Lucifer or the World or the Sun. Its been around for a while.  Salvation is something that Jesus finished 2000 yrs ago.  You get to have it, if you will believe.  If you do, then God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit, take up residence inside you, and because Jesus has obtained eternal redemption for you, and because He Himself IS Eternal life, that He Gives to you, then you are sealed into the Eternity of God Himself, and never let anyone try to convince you otherwise., as they are lying to you, Saint.   We can see that dying for sin is obvious as this explains the Cross.   God is judging Christ in our place, with those spikes, and that Crown, and that scourging  that came before Jesus was lifted up by those Spikes, between heaven and earth. Yet, before He could satisfy God's righteous judgment against our sin, by dying for our sin,  by becoming our sin....    Jesus first had to meet the requirements of the Law, so that this "curse of the law", could be taken off of us.  And Saint, never let a heretic try to put that Law back on you that Jesus shed His Blood for=  to deliver you from.   So, how did Jesus himself fully meet all the requirements of the Law?   He met them all, by being....... "God is Love". Jesus is God, and God is Love. See,... "love fulfills the Law". So you have this verse... :      Romans 13:10. "Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the LAW."   We as the born again, understand that all the law and commandments found in the (Torah - Old Testament) are fulfilled when we keep the NEW Commandments, that Jesus gave us. And when we fail, this is a time to begin again and be thankful that JESUS DIDN'T FAIL. Jesus said,  """Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. """   So, the way Jesus fulfilled the law, so that the curse of the law was taken off the Redeemed, was to LOVE. Thats how He did it. GOD IS LOVE, AND JESUS IS LOVE. Remember this verse ???   John 15:13.  "There is no greater love than this—that a man should lay down his life for his friends""" And there is Jesus laying His life Down, on the Cross, and not just for His friends, but for His ENEMIES. That is LOVE.......That is how GOD LOVES..   And the way we stop sinning, is not by straining to try to stop.  Its not by fasting ourselves from the world.  As in both cases, this will actually cause you to be more drawn to the very sin you are trying to force yourself to stop doing. Remember that Christ said......."apart from me, you can do nothing" .. You can't bear Christian Fruit, .. You can't stop sinning.... and you can't LOVE Like GOD.......APART from Jesus. So, the way you do all this, is to be filled with God.   Paul describes this as.. "it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me"..   Here is the math... God is Love.  If you are filled with God, then you are filled with LOVE.  And this love, is the Power of Christ to keep those 2 commandments. The lifelong process of being "conformed into the image of Christ" that is fulfilled entirely when we meet Jesus....(Our Eternal Inheritance)..... This process of conforming is literally the process of being conformed into the Love Of God. The more like Christ we are, the more OF God's Love we have become.     blessings,     B
    • By Behold
      Do you ever just adore Jesus?
      Do you have a quiet and hidden place where you can just adore the Lord of Glory?   IN your bed, in your closet, in your car ??????
      Do you ever just say......."oh Jesus, you are so beautiful.  You are so beautiful...... you are the  King of Heaven,  the Prince of Glory,  the Prince of peace.
      Oh Lovely Jesus, you are the Lord, you are the Glory of God, you are the King of Kings, you are perfection, you are AMAZING GRACE.  YOU ARE LIFE.
      Who is like you Lord of Glory, who is your equal, who is like you......there is none Lord, You are the beautiful one, the perfect one, the Holy one.
      You alone are savior, peace, hope... You are the heart of God, and the Love of God..  You are the mighty one, the tender one, the rose of Sharon, the pearl of great price, the LIVING TRUTH. 
      You are the very Blood of God, shed as the eternal love of God freely given.
      There is none like you beautiful one, there is only you, the hope of God, the light of Heaven, the lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely, JESUS .
      Thank you for your cross, thank you for your blood, thank you for your name that is above every name.
      You name is the sweetest that ever was,  or that ever will be...
      Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU... !!!
      Jesus is SO worthy to be praised.
    • By Behold
      I thought i would finish the short teaching-message series for you i began 2 Thread's ago, and thank you for reading.
      This will be the 3rd part, regarding the same Topic, which generally speaking is regarding Eternal Security.
      To finish this 3 part, lets look at FAITH.
      First, there is a general misconception many Believers have about Faith, as THE savior.   Which of course is not the case.  Many who are not really  time invested in rightly dividing the word will never be deeply connected to an understanding of God's Amazing Grace, So,.. this type will usually  have a theologically  misguided idea about "faith" being their savior. And because of this, which is probably caused by them believing  misleading teaching that came ither from the pulpit or worse,  too much time spent over years studying theologically unsound bible  commentaries while their BIBLE became a dust magnet.   This  type believer is convinced that Faith saves them, and so, they believe and teach that the born again must hold onto their faith, or otherwise, they lose their salvation as a result of not holding onto it.   = This is not the truth, but a lot of people believe it and teach it.
      So, lets nail something down in your soul so that you can rely on the Truth.
      You are not saved by holding on to anything.  You are saved because GOD is holding on to you thru the Blood of Jesus.
      Now, from the last Thread, you'll recall (if you read it) ....that is  was centered on Philippians 1:6...... "God who began your salvation IN YOU, will  HIMSELF be Faithful to complete it"...= for you.
      So, as this is the case....then what  your faith did, is get God to release His Righteousness unto you.  So, its the Righteousness of Christ that God gives you, thru your BELIEVING, that is now counted as you being "justified by Faith", once and for all, in God's eternal perspective.
      Faith is not the Savior.  GOD is the savior, thru Christ.  And once you gave God your faith, once you BELLIEVED, then God Accepted this and this became your righteousness, that is God's  eternal gift to you,  that gave you the new birth, and put you "in Christ", and "Christ in You".
      God left Heaven, and became one of Us, virgin born,  just to do this for you.  Just to die for you...   Its an eternal Love Gift paid for by the Blood of God Himself, as Jesus on the Cross.
      2 ways to think of Faith would be to consider it the Channel thru which God sent His Righteousness.   Or, you could consider Faith as the transmission device thru which God  imputed His Righteousness into you, and upon you.
      But no matter how you consider faith, it is God who Saves and Faith activated Him to DO IT for you as a GIFT.  "the Gift of Righteousness"...
      THE end result is that you are SAVED. BORN AGAIN.  Heir of God and Joint Heir with Christ.      A completed SALVATION, that is ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY based on Jesus shedding His blood for you, so that your sin is removed, forgiven, and in its place what was your unrighteousness has now become  Born again YOU as "the Righteousness of Christ".  This is who you are now. You are now "in Christ" because Christ's very righteousness has become your new Eternal Identity.
      Christ is where you are, (in you)  and you are where He is, "in Christ"... forever and ever and ever.    Amen.
      So, here is the end result of your faith.....
      This is so remarkable.
      Look at this wonderful verse.  Hebrews 12:2
      '"Looking unto Jesus  the author and finisher of our faith"
      Look at that.   This is more remarkable Grace.
      As some of  you read in the Thread from yesterday, It is God who starts (in you) and complete for you, your SALVATION..... Philippians 1:6
      So, now , Praise God, you have Jesus Himself who now LITERALLY takes over your faith, within  the Kingdom of God, and FINISHES IT FOR YOU.... 
      You gave God your faith, then God takes this and starts and completes your Salvation, while Christ takes your Faith and FINISHES THIS FOR YOU AS WELL.
      Jesus is the "author" of your faith, by being the one who wrote it, in His blood.  Then He finishes it, by His Resurrection, which is your Redemption and the Blood Atonement.
      When you "Look unto Jesus", you are BELIEVING....in the Gospel.
      To "Look unto" means to place trust in, and to BELIEVE...."unto Salvation".   and then God and Christ take it from there.
      Grace is remarkable.   God's Grace is a GIFT that in all ways totally completes your redemption for you. 
      Its starts with believing the gospel (faith), then God completes your Salvation and Christ "authors" your Faith after you Believe. Its a literal and eternal contract between you God and Christ.  This contract is  literally  written in the Blood of God, as Christ on the Cross.   And this contract is your Salvation, and its a FREE GIFT.
      Isn't all this Amazing?
      Its Amazing GRACE, is what it is... and the more you look at it, the more Amazing it becomes to KNOW.

God bless,

<B><

• By Behold
      Before i write this Thread's simple message, i wanted to again encourage you, all of you, to go to your local Gym and sign up.
      Many people use "Planet Fitness", but, whatever, no matter which, find one, and use it.
      Your phone book, or just looking on the Web for Gyms in your CITY or TOWN, will give you several options, i would predict..
      What age should you start?    If you are 16 and over, then go to a gym.  Use a cane?  Have issues walking?  Need someone to watch your dog?    Go to a gym.
      A gym is  a fountain of youth waiting for all, reader.  It'll change your life for the better if you will go and be consistent about it.
      IN 2 weeks, or less, you'll feel very comfortable going, as you'll see the same people......etc, etc, etc.
      IN less then 2 months, you'll begin to truly realize why im telling you to go.
      In 6 months, and until a year, you'll be saying to yourself.   "why did i never do this"... "I feel SO GOOD !!!!! "
      AND IT only gets better.....Try it.  You'll see.
      ----------
      So, i wrote a fairly detailed Thread yesterday "Eternal Security <> Salvation", and i hope you were able to read it and become even more secure in your Redemption if you already are, and if you are not, i hope that Thread and most of my Threads will help you to have a new understanding, a true understanding regarding God's Love poured out on you as an Eternal Redemption, thru the BLOOD of Christ.
      If you did read it yesterday, thank you, and i want to supplement it now with this Thread.  And you can recall from the previous Thread's topic...... that Jesus will never leave you.  Which explains WHY "Christ in you IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY"..... And "hope of glory" means, you are going to heaven, expect this, look for this, and be happy about it. (HOPE).    "Glory" is eternity with God with Christ..  Its everything that you will encounter after you are either Raptured or you die.  And its all GOOD, and so good is it, that it has not even entered into your imagination, what God has prepared for those who love Him  who are justified by Christ's blood.
      As i was driving to the Gym this morning, i was thinking about teaching the simplicity of salvation, as this is not always taught in a way that allows it to be seen in its simplicity.   Now, ive taught the Grace of God all over the world, to people of many different cultures.... French, Asian, Russian, Muslim......etc..  And so, i learned that for Salvation to be understood as Jesus would want, for the benefit of the hearer, i need to be clear.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      So here is a clear understanding of becoming saved..    Lets say,  You are not saved.  This means you are not joined to God and His Family and to Christ.   The barrier is your Sin.   Your sin has made you UNRIGHTEOUS..... So, Salvation is God's method of making you Righteous.    Thats it.   Thats all it is...   You have no righteousness and so, you can't be joined to a Righteous God, whose name is HOLY.   So, you have a prob.   How do you get the righteousness that you need so that you can be a part of God's righteous family?  And this is where all ideas and false theology and "religion" bite the dust and die.   See there is nothing you can do, of yourself, to become righteous or STAY righteous.    You can't of yourself do either.     God knows this, so, He provided His very own Righteousness for you, as "the gift of Salvation", "the gift of Righteousness".   The main difference between an unbeliever and a believer is that the believer has been given God's righteousness, as a gift.
      God righteousness, functions as a completed righteousness.   Its all of it given to you, at once, and its sealed unto you, into you, and on you, until your day of redemption.  (When you meet Jesus).   God's righteousness Its Jesus on The Cross saying , "it is finished", and proving this is TRUTH by walking out of His Tomb....ALIVE.
      All of this is defined by and as GRACE.   Grace, God's Grace, defines all of it.   God's Grace, is Jesus.    God's Grace is GOD making you Righteous.   And the Righteousness He Gives you, comes from Jesus... who IS your Righteousness.
      Jesus is your Righteousness.   If you are born again, then you have Jesus's Righteousness in place of your unrighteousness.  Being "in Christ" means you are BECOME the Righteousness of Christ.   This happened because God MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS when you FIRST BELIEVED.   And in fact, you are exactly the same Righteousness as Christ, right now, and forever, if you are born again.
      Being SAVED, means you have Jesus in your heart, and in your Body.  And Jesus said He will never leave you.....  Being Redeemed means you have Jesus's Righteousness, in place of your unrighteousness.   God dying as Jesus on the Cross is how God accomplished this for you.   Jesus's sacrifice of Himself for you on the Cross, is how His Righteousness is given.... God then takes this Righteousness and offers it  as "For God so loved the world, that He GAVE"..... And everyone who will call on the Name of Jesus, believing in their heart the Gospel, ... God sees each heart that does this, accepts this faith AS Righteousness,  and He then takes  The very righteousness of Himself, which is Christ's righteousness, and (imputes) GIVES IT TO YOU, and it becomes you.  You as the "new creation in Christ" is you becoming God's very righteousness.  "Christ in you", is what causes it, and you being "in Christ" is the result.
      And then it gets even better.   Thats right, it gets even better.  .....
      First lets look at some words that actually mean "Grace", which actually mean "Jesus".    Understand that Jesus is Grace.  God's Grace IS Jesus... Jesus is Salvation.   Jesus is Righteousness.   Jesus is the Blood Atonement.   Jesus is Redemption... Jesus is Eternal Life   So, if you have Him inside you, if you are born again, then you have all those inside you, also.  = Hallelujah !!  .... And because Jesus said He will NEVER LEAVE YOU, then all of those concepts, that are your "Christ in you" reality..... are also never Going to leave you.  Not ever.
      Simplified ??     =   Because Jesus will never leave you, then Redemption, Eternal Life, The Blood Atonement, Justification, Sanctification, also will NEVER LEAVE YOU.
      So, do you see how God's Grace just keeps getting better and better?   All of that is in you, because Jesus, who will never leave you, is in you.
      -------------------------------------------------
      And here is the icing.   Here is the pièce de résistance........  Philippians 1:6
      """"Being confident of this very thing, that God which hath begun your Salvation in you will Himself perform it, until the day of Jesus Christ""
      Saint......Notice this verse carefully, as its a Gold Mine in a universe of Glorious Hallelujah's .
      This verse is one of the greatest verses in the bible, maybe the greatest verse in the New Testament, outside of  "God is Love and For God so loved that He gave, Jesus."
      This verse is telling you something, very very very important.  Seal it in your heart.  Deeply.
      Its telling you, that you can have Confidence in the reality, and the truth, regarding the FACT that God HIMSELF who started your Salvation, (made you Righteous) is Himself Going to Complete it for you..... until you meet Jesus.   
      So what is the simple understanding of this verse?   It means that God's salvation, that is given to YOU as a Gift, is all in His hands to complete for you, and He promises He will.
      It means that YOU DONT COMPLETE IT.......  He DOES !!
      What you do, is try to please God with your life, that is your Discipleship, but that is not your Salvation.  Your salvation is for God to complete, after Christ has become "Christ in you".
      Do you want the Koine Greek, and the Ghetto version, understanding?   Do you want it right across the plate so that you can give it your best swing?
      Saint, this verse means, that God created HIS Salvation, that you dont control.  A Grace, that you dont maintain.    A Redemption that you dont supervise.   Its simply means that God created His righteous merciful GRACE that saved you,  so that you can't mess it up after it does.
      And that is why you can't lose your salvation.  Its because God who started it, is the Same God who will finish it FOR YOU.
      Not you.   Him.
      Philippians 1:6
      This verse is simply teaching that The God who saved you, will Himself, keep you saved..... And as the verse tells you, you are to have CONFIDENCE IN GOD to do it.

B