IGNORED

Daniel 11 & 12 historically explained step by step.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

SEE ABOVE !!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/11/2018 at 12:18 PM, Revelation Man said:

You are confusing the Scarlet Colored Beast with the Beast (MAN) that arises in Rev. 13, they are not the same. 

The Beast/Anti-Christ is a MAN thus 2 Thess. 2:3 calls him the Man of Sin.

Obviously, we will never come to agreement on these points. The Beast of Rev. 13 has 7 heads, which no man ever had or will have. Angelic spirits, such as Satan and the angels cast into the Abyss, yes; men, no.

The Son of Perdition IS a man, just as the only other SoP mentioned in the Bible, Judas. Again, the Latter-Day Son of Perdition meets his demise before the Beast ascends out of the Abyss (Rev. 17:8; 11:7).

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Obviously, we will never come to agreement on these points. The Beast of Rev. 13 has 7 heads, which no man ever had or will have. Angelic spirits, such as Satan and the angels cast into the Abyss, yes; men, no.

You are missing it, there is nothing to disagree about except you mistake the collective SEVEN HEADED BEAST which is FIGURATIVE ONLY with the Last Beast Head that arises. Let me explain it like this brother, then demonstrate it via scriptures.

The Seven Headed Beast can not be ONE BEING/Entity, it is all the Nations that have Ruled over the Mediterranean Sea Region AND Israel through the years. It starts with Egypt, Assyria was next, then Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome......Mortal Head Wound.....the Anti-Christ HEALS THE WOUND by Conquering Jerusalem. So the MAN BEAST is the one that Heals the Mortal Wound !! Its not the 7 Headed Figurative Beast, its the HEAD that is HEALED Watch:

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,(GREECE) and his feet were as the feet of a bear,(PERSIA) and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(BABYLON) and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death;(ROME) AND his deadly wound was healed (Anti-Christ/Beast): and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

In verse one we are shown the Seven Headed Beast that arises out of the Sea, well of course all of the heads have long since lost their power, REMEMBER the 5 HAVE FALLEN (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon the Lion, Persia the Bear and Greece the Leopard) ONE IS and that of course  is mentioned in verse 3 as ONE OF THE HEADS  which wasWounded to Death. This is what happened to the Roman Head, when Israel was DISPERSED the world over and seen as Dead Men's Bones by God, there could be NO BEAST over Israel, also I think the Church which CAN NOT be defeated by the Gates of hell, so says Jesus, and this is another reason the One World Gov. Beast was Mortally Wounded. BUT THEN...........After the Rapture, the Anti-Christ goes forth to Conquer because Jesus opens the Seal allowing him to go forth. He Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and thus HEALS the Mortal Wound of this Figurative Beast, the other Beasts were Kingdoms and these Kingdoms were passed from King to King, this LAST KING/BEAST will Conquer Israel to BECOME the Beast and Jesus will defeat him while he is in yet power, thus there is NO KINGDOM per se, he is the LAST BEAST unto himself. THUS we get Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 19:20 BELOW: 

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

So the Beast is killed, his BODY Destroyed, and he is CAST INTO HELL !! 

You do like many brother, all you see is the Figurative Beast, you do not see that there were Seven Heads, and ONE of the Heads was Wounded and thus also Healed, this is the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beast (Sixth Head) and becomes a BEAST unto himself via the BODY of a MAN being DESTROYED and he is called a BEAST !! The LAST BEAST is a Man, not a Seven Headed Figure brother, John via Jesus is showing us EVERY BEAST thus we are told about the Lion, Leopard and the Bear.........then about the Wounded Head (Rome)..................and the Head that was HEALED (Anti-Christ).

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Son of Perdition IS a man, just as the only other SoP mentioned in the Bible, Judas. Again, the Latter-Day Son of Perdition meets his demise before the Beast ascends out of the Abyss (Rev. 17:8; 11:7).

Perdition only means one is DESTINED FOR HELL, per the word, look it up. Satan is destined for hell as was Judas, as is Apollyon as is the Anti-Christ. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:
  On 7/11/2018 at 12:18 PM, Revelation Man said:

The Beast/Anti-Christ is a MAN thus 2 Thess. 2:3 calls him the Man of Sin.

10 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Seven Headed Beast can not be ONE BEING/Entity,

Since you don't even agree with yourself in different posts, how would you ever expect me to agree with you?

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You do like many brother, all you see is the Figurative Beast, you do not see there were Seven Heads, and ONE of the Heads was Healed, thus that is the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beast (Sixth Head) and becomes a BEAST unto himself via the BODY of a MAN being DESTROYED and he s called a BEAST !! The LAST BEAST is a Man, not a Seven Headed Figure brother, John via Jesus is showing us EVERY BEAST thus we are told about the Lion, Leopard and the Bear.........then about the Wounded Head (Rome)..................and the Head that was HEALED (Anti-Christ).

So utterly confused. The Beast "will ascend out of the Abyss." Rev. 17:8 It is a single yet collective spirit; just as the spiritual Powers over the nations are single spirits, which rule over a whole lot of other lesser spirits. Men do not ascend out of the Abyss: that is the prison solely of fallen angelic spirits:

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day...

2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to Tartarus and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment...

Tartarus is a term from Greek mythology, which was/is the place that the ancient evil great gods/elohim, called the Titans, were imprisoned. Peter was using a Greek term for a Greek audience, telling the Greek version of the Hebraic story told in the Book of Enoch, and in the Book of Jude.

The Beast is a single Spirit, called Azazel and Abaddon, among other names, who is currently in the Abyss, but will be released during the Wrath of God, at the 5th Trumpet:

Rev. 9:1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the Abyss.  2 And he opened it...

After he is arisen from the opened Abyss, He is "given a mouth" (Rev. 13:5), that is, a human spokesman, being the same person as the Little Horn of Daniel 7.

Hope this helps someone out there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Abaddon is the beast of Revelation 9:11, 13:1-4; 17:8-11; and 19:19-20 .... no doubt

This fallen angel is Satan's antichrist

He will at first operate in the human little horn of Daniel's visions and then he will become the 8th king himself

If you do not get this you will never understand Revelation's view  

Edited by Daniel 11:36

46 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Since you don't even agree with yourself in different posts, how would you ever expect me to agree with you?

No I understand full well what I said, evidently you are confused, instead of citing your misunderstanding you made a blanket statement which solves nothing, I am not confused, the BEAST that has the 10 CROWNS is A MAN........See Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Its a Figurative Beast that covers 7 Kingdoms, the LAST BEAST is a MAN. I have saying this same thing for years.

51 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

So utterly confused. The Beast "will ascend out of the Abyss." Rev. 17:8 It is a single yet collective spirit; just as the spiritual Powers over the nations are single spirits, which rule over a whole lot of other lesser spirits. Men do not ascend out of the Abyss: that is the prison solely of fallen angelic spirits:

One of these days you will understand, no Demon comes to life, humans rule Kingdoms on earth. A Demonic Entity might influence them, but they do not have a Kingdom on Earth. Apollyon will no get a "physical body" to become a King on earth with, he is a Spiritual quasi king OF THE SEVEN, and the 7 are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/BEAST. 

I have already showed you there are three different BEASTS.........All three described differently. 

Rev.12 = Red Dragon with 7 CROWNS.

Rev. 13 = Last Beast Head with 10 CROWNS via the 10 Horns thus hes only over the EARTHLY KINGS ALIVE at his time !!

Rev. 17 = the Scarlet Colored Beast which is Apollyon, he has NO CROWNS because Satan is over him. Hes the king of a REGION !!

Two Demons Satan and Apollyon are BEASTS..............One Human is the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Man of Sin/BEAST. All it means is he will RULE over Jerusalem/Israel. The Demon placed over the Region Apollyon will thus also BEAST over Israel, and Satan who is the Master of Apollyon will also BEAST over Israel. 

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10

On 6/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"there are only two kings involved, the king of the north and king of the south"

There are only two kings Diaste .... and the north one is the anitchrist

This setting is a continuation of the conflict between Antiochus IV and Egypt played out during the coming 70th week decreed for Israel

Only two kings are involved, not three

Where did you get this idea?

I agree: context rules: two kings. Not to mention, who is the antecedent of "him" in verse 40?  "He" in verse 39, "His" is verse 38, "he" in 37, and finally to "the king" in 36, which most agree is the Antichrist Beast of Rev. 13. 

Edited by iamlamad

Revelation 12:3

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13:1

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 17:3

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

9…..The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Seven heads  = seven kings. I am convinced that somewhere in the bible all seven of these kings are named by name. If someone wished to do the research…?

If the theory is correct, the five fallen would be Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece.

Has any of these received a deadly wound in our time? Egypt went from a nothing to a Muslim Brotherhood nation. Syria is continually receiving what might be deadly wounds.

There is one I would say has received a very deadly wound: IRAQ (Babylon)! It went from being a Muslim nation lead by a very radical Muslim, to a nothing nation (with regards to prophecy) because  that nation DID receive a very deadly wound, and the “king” was hung. Will this deadly wound be healed and will Iraq (Babylon) once again join the Muslim Brotherhood? I expect it!

It is not the man of sin turned beast that receives a deadly wound, as many suggest – it is one of the heads.

Notice how John writes: seven mountains (kingdoms or nations) AND seven kings. The same can be said for Daniel: “beasts” can be either the king or the kingdom. Therefore John’s “Beast” can refer to the man himself or to his kingdom.

Daniel tells us how these “7 heads” came about: first there were 10 kings with kingdoms, but the little horn took out 3 of the 10, leaving 7. Then this little horn became the 8th king – but very much a part of the 7. In other words, the 7 heads were history heads, but people live in the same land areas today and they are in nations today. What nation today represents Babylon of old? Of course Iraq.

What nation today represents Persia of old? Of course Iran.

Therefore it is very possible that the five that were fallen in John’s day was only to represent the modern nation of today. Daniel tells us this little horn (therefore end times, not history) will take out three, leaving seven.

Question for anyone: are the ten nations of whom the Beast takes out three, the very same ten nations that will throw in with the Beast for “one hour?”  I don’t think so!  Because the first ten turned out to be seven. I think the ten horns seen on all the beasts are the ten nations that join with the Beast for the one hour.

Does anyone have a guess which three of the nations surrounding Israel the Beast will take out? There are seven “stan” nations, plus Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, and some smaller nations. I believe it WILL BE Islamic nations that Daniel is speaking of. Time will tell.

We buried my sister Wed. (only 59/Cancer) so I am just not into this right now, you guys enjoy the conversation. 

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

We buried my sister Wed. (only 59/Cancer) so I am just not into this right now, you guys enjoy the conversation. 

I am so sorry! I trust she was born again and is now FREE!