• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Satan is the instigator .... the others are different

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Satan is the instigator .... the others are different

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Lucifer, Satan, the Devil and the Antichrist spirit are all the same being working through multiple spiritual powers and entities. Let's not get it twisted. ?

Eph 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

• Thumbs Up 1

Satan is Satan .... the beast is Abaddon

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Satan is Satan .... the beast is Abaddon

Right, they all come from the same spirit though.

Matt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Jhn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Abaddón: Abaddon, the angel of the abyss
Original Word: Ἀβαδδών, ὁ
Part of Speech: Proper Noun, Indeclinable
Transliteration: Abaddón
Phonetic Spelling: (ab-ad-dohn')
Short Definition: Abaddon
Definition: Abaddon, Destroyer (i.e. Destroying Angel) or place of destruction (personified).

Apolluón: "a destroyer," Apollyon, the angel of the abyss
Original Word: Ἀπολλύων, ονος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Apolluón
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ol-loo'-ohn)
Short Definition: Apollyon, Destroyer
Definition: Apollyon, The Destroying One, a Greek translation of the Hebrew: Abaddon.

However, their missions will be subjective and Satan sets them all

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Heb 13:8, just hid a post of yours for a language issue, do something like that again, and I will ban you from the thread you do it in, Be warned!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

What most fail to understand is that satan is very soon coming to this earth,not in possession of anyone ,but him,himself

I mean do you really think that he would give to a mere mortal man,that which he has wanted almost for forever?

No it's him.in living color,and his angels coming with him.

It's possession now perse,but when he get's kicked out of Heaven it will be Him.....satan is somebody and that somebody will deceive the world.

satan is the only one by name sentenced to death,but the angels who kept not their estate are as well,if you ever wondered who the 7000 that die instantly at the return of Christ,it's them,they are just not named

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Another thing do you understand why men(flesh)men will seek death and won't find it?

Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

They can't find it because at that point ALL will be changed.

Why do you think they would seek death?Because at this point they will know that they were in bed with satan,ie,a whore

Just planting!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, n2thelight said:

The man of sin is satan.The little horn is satan.The 2nd beast is satan.The son of perdition is satan.The dragon is satan.

Ha ha! You are so funny! Sorry, Satan is a spirit being, not a man. the man of sin is a man, hence his name: MAN of sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

iam, you're avoiding the question again so i will play your game. so hypothetically, if Jupiter does not represent the child in the womb in Rev 12:1-5, then what exactly represents the child?? if you do not answer then i will submit that you do not know.

And that is where context comes in. Was Jesus snatched away suddenly or obtained by robbery? No, he rose quietly and slowly in victory. There is a gigantic chasm in trying to combine the words in Acts 1:2, 9 and Rev 12:5.

No, the body of Christ is raptured prior to the first seal, Rev 12:5... Rev 12:7-9. Rapture is prior to Satan falling to earth. God bless.

Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.

God need nothing to "represent" the child, for the child is written as "child." As we know, Satan, the Dragon, tried to kill "the child" Jesus using King Herod.  This is not a difficult passage unless one fails to recognize it is a parenthesis with no bearing on chronology.  It is a very simply description of what King Herod attempted to do. 

Then when He had finished His work on earth, He was raised up. Did He use His own power - or did the Holy Spirit raise Him up. I don't think Harposzo has to be a violet grabbing up. It is just another force doing the lifting. 

I disagree. The scriptures disagree.  The rapture will be LONG before Rev. 12 timing: it will, in fact, be just before the 6th seal.  Are you hinting that the first seal is tied somehow to events in chapter 12? If so, that is another error.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 6/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Is 1 Thess 5:1 telling us that we do not need scripture, youtube or the internet to know when the Day of the Lord comes.

graphó: to write
Original Word: γράφω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: graphó
Phonetic Spelling: (graf'-o)
Short Definition: I write
Definition: I write; pass: it is written, it stands written (in the scriptures).

The Day of the Lord

1Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write (graphó) to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

This should be in prophecy section. - Heb

My interpretation of this scripture is as follows:

I believe the Apostle Paul was stating that Christians who are praying, studying scripture, watching and waiting will see the prophetic signs in scripture and not be surprised at the coming of Christ. We are the children of God and are watching and waiting for His return, seeing 'all' the prophetic signs of His return. The unsaved earth dwellers will be taken by surprise, off guard and not expecting it, as the forefathers fell asleep. 

On a side note... The above verse sure sounds like we are not appointed to the Tribulation [Wrath of God]. How would we comfort one another with those words facing the tribulation?