• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

14 minutes ago, Rockson said:

It seems they don't care if Trump got along with Putin or he didn't It's degraded itself so far now it's just about put down Trump without any logical reason.

And ‘that’ is making Russia pleased as punch. American leaders denigrating their leader without knowing what was said. Shame on them all. Is Russia heavy handed are they out to grab and have it their way....what about the US are there no faults with them? 

Edited by Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

51 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

And ‘that’ is making Russia pleased as punch. American leaders denigrating their leader without knowing what was said. Shame on them all. Is Russia heavy handed are they out to grab and have it their way....what about the US are there no faults with them? 

there are volumes of books about the faults of what the globalists within our country have done not only to us, but to the whole world.    Trump is trying to correct some of those things and it's going to be  huge fight for some time.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

and believe it or not, these things will destroy the Global Minded America that Mr. Putin wants to rid the world of....   and let America get back to it's roots where it should be.

Because , this is all a dog and pony show .   they disagree for show and to keep the people DIVIDED and all the while the same ELITE AGENDA stays THE SAME COURSE and moves

FORWARD .    Its a guise folks .   They really THINK trump has weakened the one world govt .  HE AINT .   NOR has putin ,  nor has any .

DIVIDE AND CONQUER , THAT IS THE PLAN OF THESE SO CALLED ELITES and then BRING THE SOLUTOIN .     Folks let us no longer be pawns in the kingdoms of men .

LET our nationality , BE OF THE NATION OF GOD which is SPIRITUAL where all who BELEIVE ARE the nation , the family and IN THE KINGDOM of GOD

Deceptoin is only abounding .    BUT THOSE WHO HAVE AND FOLLOW CHRIST ,  will not be deceived by the final solution of the all inclusive lie which leads to the beast and kings of perdition .

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I would not go that far, but I would say that the "Jesus" that is represented often on FOX is not the Jesus of the Bible because so many of them on that channel are Roman Catholics.

Exactly .  and what JESUS does the roman church preach .   VATICAN TWO ,   INCLUSVISM ,  the all accepting all inclusive one .

THIS in time is where the left and right will meet in agreement .    IT is the solution that will one day be law UNDER the beast .

ONE WORLD , ONE MINDSET ,  sin loving and Christ hating and then , ROUND UP TIME under the greatest tribulation to ever be .

IF folks cannot see where this all inclusive , Vatican led , now many lead it ,   IF they cant see where and WHO this is leading to, THEY IN DIRE Grave danger .

THE world will meet in time under this as being THE FINAL SOLUTOIN FOR WORLD PEACE and unity .    WELL world POWER and CONTROL , but they aint gonna just come out and say that .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

18 hours ago, Debp said:

Plus under Obama, no Social Security increases for senior citizens.   Many have small social security checks to begin with....Obama just made it worse.    Meanwhile the rents, etc, kept going up.  At least Bush sent seniors a $300 check to make up for no Social Security increase that year.  Hopefully under President Trump helping the economy, seniors will get an increase this coming new year.

The last time we had a huge fuel price increase and no social security increase, it was explained to us that the fuel prices are not figured in to the cost of living increase.  I don't remember the lame reason that was given.  

The tax reform bill really let us down in one area.  We are no longer allowed to deduct medical expenses.  That is the one thing that seniors really need.  The cost of medications is horrible.  One of mine is $2000. out of pocket for 90 days of medication!  Several more are over $1000.  Sure, cheaper ones are available, but If I can't tolerate them it leaves me with high priced ones.  That is 2/3 of my 3 month income.  Since meds are rising each month, I seriously doubt that the greater personal deduction that will be allowed will cover the increasing expenses for seniors.  

Back to the OP.  I voted for the Republican platform.  The only thing I liked about Trump was his published list of Supreme Court justices that he said he would pick from.  

His biggest downfall is the tariffs  bringing on a trade war.  The same thing happened when Wilson tried it and he goes down as one of the worst presidents because of it, and because of leaving the gold standard.  Trump  really needs to back off of that one!  It has made enemies of our friends around the world.  It started with retaliation for the currency manipulation and terrifies other countries impose on us.  We have had a negative trade ratio with these countries, especially in the east, for decades; it definitely has contributed to our declining economy.  The best thing he has done was to encourage industry to come back to this country.  

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Well, I always take FOX cable as being a mouthpiece of the RCC.

And they aint the only ones .  the left liberal news is in league with the all inclusive message AS WELL.  

they just spout it different as does the right , TILL EVENTUALLY the two will come into an agreement OF an all inclusive religion that they agree on .

The last churches standing that could have and would have resisted the all inclusive lie ,  and been infiltrated already ,  under emergent

under nar  , under prosperity preachers .     AND SOON a deceiver will show his true colors and under him too .

For soon a man will cry WOULDNT IT be great if we all religions could just get along ,  wouldn't it be great .    BEWARE we will hear this type of message .

And due to , this man is HUGE on religious tolerance , BUT ALSO THE LAW ,     most folks will just accept it , FOR RELIGOIUS FREEDOM .

when really its a trap and  a snare .     ITS COMING NEIGHBOR .     And when you hear words to this effect , YOU WILL KNOW who the deceiver is .

THE words will be an idea for religions to get along type mindset , and the relious tolerance law will protect religions , BUT ONLY ALL INCLUSIVE

mindsets .    ANd if we trust in men ,  WE DOOMED .    DOOMED .    DOOMED .    DOOMED .   

THINGS are not as they seem .    not by a LONG SHOT .   the deceiver and deceivers under him ,  already have called for a snare .

AND ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGOUS TOLERNACE they call RELIGOINS TO UNITE ,  ITS ALREADY BEGAN , many are getting deceived and will be .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

14 hours ago, Willa said:

The last time we had a huge fuel price increase and no social security increase, it was explained to us that the fuel prices are not figured in to the cost of living increase.  I don't remember the lame reason that was given.  

The tax reform bill really let us down in one area.  We are no longer allowed to deduct medical expenses.  That is the one thing that seniors really need.  The cost of medications is horrible.  One of mine is $2000. out of pocket for 90 days of medication!  Several more are over $1000.  Sure, cheaper ones are available, but If I can't tolerate them it leaves me with high priced ones.  That is 2/3 of my 3 month income.  Since meds are rising each month, I seriously doubt that the greater personal deduction that will be allowed will cover the increasing expenses for seniors.  

Back to the OP.  I voted for the Republican platform.  The only thing I liked about Trump was his published list of Supreme Court justices that he said he would pick from.  

His biggest downfall is the tariffs  bringing on a trade war.  The same thing happened when Wilson tried it and he goes down as one of the worst presidents because of it, and because of leaving the gold standard.  Trump  really needs to back off of that one!  It has made enemies of our friends around the world.  It started with retaliation for the currency manipulation and terrifies other countries impose on us.  We have had a negative trade ratio with these countries, especially in the east, for decades; it definitely has contributed to our declining economy.  The best thing he has done was to encourage industry to come back to this country.  

WHOA! Save all your medical expense receipts!!! Save all your receipts for all your past deductions.They are not eliminated. What has happened is standard deductions  have gone up so it is not necessary to claim them in many situations. But keep them. Ask your own tax preparer!!!  If nothing else see AARP's advice on that subject. I may be wrong butI think that along with the increase in standard deduction anything exceeding 7.5% of income spent for medical expenses out of pocket is additionally deductible. But check it out for yourself.

Edited by Neighbor
LOL, changed recipes to receipts
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

If nothing else see AARP's advice on that subject.

Say Neighbor, you might want to check out (or not) aarp political agenda (very left) and the gov funds received. An alternative is  AMAC, very conservative.

THROW those hands up and praise the LORD one and all.   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

Say Neighbor, you might want to check out (or not) aarp political agenda (very left) and the gov funds received. An alternative is  AMAC, very conservative.

Thanks, yes. I was simply suggesting a simple article on taxes available through them. I do not belong, nor will I  belong, to AARP.