• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

The antichrist spirit is very deceptive

He is going to appear so holy that us faithful will be looked down upon as hateful bigots holding onto the violent ways of the past. He says dogs will be treated better than us and we will not be given a place to lay our heads.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2THESSALONIANS.2: =

The Great Apostasy

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Do you believe the micro-chip is the "Mark of the Beast?"

If so...Would you receive it in your right hand or forehead or would you rather starve to death instead?

In my opinion...I believe the micro-chip is the mark of the beast and I would rather starve than to receive one in my hand!

REVELATION 13:16-18

16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark[o] on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom:[p] The one who has understanding must calculate[q]the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man.[r] His number is 666.[s]

And here is what most forget .      WHOSE TEMPLE is our body .  IS IT GODS , ours or the beast systems .   a hint ITS GOD .

THERFORE give not unto the beast ceasar that WHICH IS GODS ONLY ,  for we have been purchased at a price , and our body IS NOT EVEN OUR OWN .

but , the beast system WILL SOON ASK FOR OUR PLEDGE .    By askng us to take a chip or tattoe , IN GODS TEMPLE .    SEE it for what it is ,   GIVING to the beast , THAT WHICH IS GODS ALONE .    ITS the last step of utlitmate betrayal to GOD .   and it will show where our loyalty and trust is .  DID JESUS NOT say , worry not ,   GOD feeds the birds HE WILL YOU TOO.

I TRUST GOD , not the beast or his system .      And do notice RFID IS TIED INTO WHAT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUYING AND SELLING .  folks are getting duped as we speak .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The Mark of the Beast is a form of biometric data storage for face and hand recognition. RF chips are too intrusive and expensive for a global application and require an external power source. The last two years have marked significant improvements in epidermal electronics. E-tattoos have become the most likely technology that will be used.

My assumption  , is you might be right .  but either way ,  take no chip or such thing , IN GODS TEMPLE .    YES ,   I think folks forget , THAT our body is not even OUR OWN

IT IS GODS .    GODS .      YES , GODS .      I see a nasty evil in this .     Now , what I say next I will try and not be too graphic on .

Their is only one part of me ,  I will allow them to chip or tattoe ,   I only ask they give me twenty four hours

first .   SO as I can eat all the beans and cabbage I can and build up a large release of what I will allow them to tattoe or chip .

A hint ,    they will find it in a pot called the toilet ,  cause that is what I think about this rfid chip or tattoe .   its DUNG so they can place it in that .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

Thanks everyone for all your responses - so much info to read and to ponder on  - very interesting!  I think it's great that we read the book of revelation and understand it so that we are aware of the signs, but as Jesus said...

Matthew 6:25-34 

Do Not Worry

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Thanks again...God bless you all!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  474
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,552
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

The mark is not physical.  It's the same for us when we receive Christ as lord savior we have the Father's name on our forehead. So if you receive the Antichrist as your lord then you have taken the mark. It will be seen when you worship him. Those that don't cannot buy or sell. Many will be killed and beheaded.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,031
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I think that since the RFID chip has so many quirks, they won't be using that.  I believe it will be a tattoo such as the one created by google, using the 3rd strand digital DNA (of an entity that rises from the pit) ... that 3rd strand DNA may very well be the "mark of the beast" ... this digital DNA created by Microsoft is able to easily merge with human DNA.  That being the case... the one who receives this "mark" will "become gibborim" just as Nimrod did.  They will not repent of their evil after they've taken the mark ... they won't even be able to.  (Read the book of Revelation... no matter the wrath poured out, it is written that they still will not repent of their evil deeds.) 

that's very interesting Abby....   I wasn't aware that many people were aware of that possibility...    I don't think the DNA is as much the mark as the result of it.

Rev 14 it says 144000 will have the Father's name on there forehead. We when we were given the Holy Spirit became a child of God. So we have the Fathers name on us. Likewise those who bow to antichrist will have a mark on there forehead or hand. But it's not physical.  So don't be deceived. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,031
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

33 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Rev 14 it says 144000 will have the Father's name on there forehead. We when we were given the Holy Spirit became a child of God. So we have the Fathers name on us. Likewise those who bow to antichrist will have a mark on there forehead or hand. But it's not physical.  So don't be deceived. 

Jesus said you can't be snatched out of the Father's hand, so it is not possible to be deceived.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Jesus said you can't be snatched out of the Father's hand, so it is not possible to be deceived.

You Can As A Christian Have A Bad Understanding Of Some things. But the elect will not be deceived.