• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Yes, I agree that this is a good topic.  Thanks Michael37.  I also see that our service to God (for example, volunteer work; hospitality) is a privilege given by God to help us learn and grow - and given with a whole heart and intention to serve the Lord with all faithfulness and love toward Him and the one/s being served - as true worship.

Yes, SisterActs2. Fellowship and Stewardship. Both are pleasing to God when they glorify Him, as you rightly observe.

1Pe 4:10-11
(10)  As every man has received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
(11)  If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God gives: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

`Dear Lord Jesus, as we think upon your wondrous character, your faithfulness, loving-kindness, holiness, righteousness, with a meek and lowly heart, they seem like glistening gems, of such preciousness are you. There is none like you.

Who else could have redeemed us, or be the mediator we so desperately need between ourselves and God the Father? Who else is worthy enough to rule in righteousness and peace over all of God`s great kingdom? Who is there who understands the heart`s cry and is the friend of sinners, saving and bringing them to glory with Himself?

There is none as precious as you, Lord Jesus, and may we ever reverence and everyday learn to appreciate the riches of you extended to us - adoption, acceptance, redemption, forgiveness, wisdom, inheritance, the seal of the Holy Spirit, life, grace, and citizenship; every spiritual blessing.`

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

What a deep, rich blessing it is to us who awaken to a new day, every day. It appears for one day only, never to be repeated for eternity. How intrinsic each day that The Father gives to us, to embrace, to enjoy, to love HIM for the beauty we see in all around us, the bird song , the cool breeze early each morning, the quiet, the trees, the sky, all there for us to enjoy and Glory in His beautiful creation He has given to us, We love You Father, You are so Precious, if we embrace this beauty, what must Heaven be like, "Heaven is better than this, oh my, what joy, what bliss, walking on streets of solid gold, living in a land that never grows old. Heaven is better than this, oh my, what joy what bliss, I love Holy Ghost meetings too, but heaven is better than this."

• This is Worthy 2