• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/01/1917

I like what Smith Wigglesworth once wrote: he awoke one night to find that he could sense a 'presence' in his bedroom. He lit a match to light his bedside lantern only to see that it was Satan, in visible form. He proclaimed: "Oh, it's just you!" … then blew out the match and went back to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

A couple of posters mentioned having sleep paralysis during these attacks.   Sleep paralysis does occur when we reach the REM stage of sleep where we start to dream.   It might be possible that upon awaking the paralysis might linger a few or more seconds...not sure.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 1/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, Wade8888 said:

It appeared as a "Grey Alien" and persisted harassing me for some time. It seemed like hours, but probably only lasted a few minutes. I commanded it to go away in the name of Jesus, but that did not initially work. There was a spiritual battle between that "thing" and me for some time, before it eventually left me alone. This was not an ordinary nightmare. As is usually the case when I dream about demons and "grey aliens", I was suffering from Sleep Paralysis. The creature attempted to get close to me, but I would not allow it.

I am a bit curious as to the spiritual battle that this "Grey Alien" caused. Was it asking you to sin in some way or cause you to doubt your salvation (I don't know if your saved or not just making an assumption that you are.)

On 1/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, Wade8888 said:

Since the devils have often appeared to me as the "Grey Alien", I think that people who report Alien Abductions are actually being attacked by Demon Spirits. I have probably dreamed about the Grey Alien 10 or 15 times in my adult life, and it is always accompanied by "Sleep Paralysis". A few times, they have been experimenting on me in the dream(s).

My next question is how do you know that it is a demon or something similar? We can't see demons because they are in the spirit realm. I do believe our minds are amazing things and can make us visualize something that has no form because of movies or tv or other media that we have seen that imagines what a "demon" would or might look like. 

As far as aliens and experimenting this is stuff of hollywood. While it's fun and makes great movies it is all a way for the world to imagine other human type life exists elsewhere in the universe. And there are some that actually worship or have worshipped these alien beings. 

I think my issue is that aliens are being used to describe demons and from what I have seen of aliens, grey or green or blue or even black (remember Ridley Scotts Alien film?) are not demons. We don't know what they look like except that they exist and are very real and they do interact with this world.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Just wanted to post what I have found thus far concerning 'spiritual warfare' and 'aliens', especially the Greys. I have done much seeking on information concerning these creatures and others who interact with us.

Where do I begin... Origins. Aliens...  It is possible that there are 'Aliens' from other places other than Earth, actually it is true. What are these so called 'other places'?

There are no 'Aliens' in existence who are not directly related or connected with the 200 Fallen Ones who were tasked to watch over and report on the things of Humans, as reported in Genesis Chapter six.

Even though these original ones are Fallen, they still exists today, imprisoned until the judgment, when Christ returns with His army of Angel. They will all be judged and some are reserved for specific parts in the Last Days of this Earth, which is upon us, today. REPENT! For the End is near. CHRIST IS COMING!!!

As Solomon said, that there is nothing new under the Sun. Our generation is the most ill-informed of our past History than any other previous generation, since the beginning, and that is why the Gate of Hell have so much influence here... we have no idea where we came from, as pertaining to what really happened in our world in the past. This history is being deliberately hidden from us, along with all the other things the powers that be believe that we are too fragile and cannot handle the truth, especially about 'Aliens'.

If you are being constantly attacked by small Greys, it could mean that there is something you need to change in your life. You must be able to call on Jesus to help you and if you cannot, or you receive no help, or they keep coming back, then the issue could be with you and your faith.

These creatures are demonic. They can exist in both the physical world and the supernatural world. They are foot-soldiers to abduction and potential persecution.

I had only one experience with them, called on Jesus and they never bothered me again, at least not with Greys. There are also really tall Greys, some six to seven feet tall and taller! I have spoken with those who have seen these, but usually there is some form of 'abduction' involved.

Greys are a hybrid species made with Fallen Angel DNA and other Earthly, possibly Human DNA. There are even the Insectoids, who are very tall Mantis-like creatures. I had a strange experience with these ones some time ago in a weird dream, but thought nothing of it and wrote it off as a strange dream, even though it felt so real. Then, a couple of years later I while listening to the radio, a woman was speaking about 'Aliens' and she mentioned the small and large Greys, and then she mention the Insectoids as 'Aliens' who also interact with Humans. I was very surprised. I will post that experience sometime later.

All 'Aliens' , even the ones who may be from other planets in the Universe originate from the 200 Watchers in the Days of Noah. When they came to Earth they engage d in all manner of things including a lot of DNA manipulation with Human as well as our animals. Think of all the strange hybrids found in Mythology... there is some truth written there. And then there were GIANTS!!

All Aliens are demonic in nature and I even found the origins of that Blonde Demon-witch who attacked me. Have you ever heard of AGARTHA and the Tall Blondes?

I was on another Forum where there was this woman who said she was a Christian and she was being visited by Greys. She even said that they have taken her eggs and produced a son, somewhere, not sure where, and she visits him periodically... some place 'Alien'. She has no problem with her situation, but she does suffer a lot in her mind. There was no convincing her that this was demonic and unnatural. She gets to visit places.

There are all manner of evil despicable creatures genetically created, or through Sorcery and Alchemy, mainly 'science', and this is done to enslave and destroy, kill and steal the Souls of Humans. We must trust no one, but Christ Jesus, because only He and the Father can deliver us from this evil.

Resist the Devil and his minions, and they will flee from you. I also came to understand that it is mostly Christians who are being attacked. We do not belong here and the 'world' knows it when they lose one of their slaves to Jesus, because when you become awake and your eyes are open, you can see them, and they do not want to be seen. They are afraid of us, but only when we are saved in Jesus Christ. Peace to you. M

On 6/1/2019 at 7:09 AM, Jaydog1976 said:

I am a bit curious as to the spiritual battle that this "Grey Alien" caused. Was it asking you to sin in some way or cause you to doubt your salvation (I don't know if your saved or not just making an assumption that you are.)

My next question is how do you know that it is a demon or something similar? We can't see demons because they are in the spirit realm. I do believe our minds are amazing things and can make us visualize something that has no form because of movies or tv or other media that we have seen that imagines what a "demon" would or might look like. 

As far as aliens and experimenting this is stuff of hollywood. While it's fun and makes great movies it is all a way for the world to imagine other human type life exists elsewhere in the universe. And there are some that actually worship or have worshipped these alien beings. 

I think my issue is that aliens are being used to describe demons and from what I have seen of aliens, grey or green or blue or even black (remember Ridley Scotts Alien film?) are not demons. We don't know what they look like except that they exist and are very real and they do interact with this world.

When Christians tell you that they are being attacked by small Greys, you should never doubt them, you should always believe them, because it is likely true; who would lie about this. It is always the same experience we all have, at least the first attacks and the compelling reports of paralysis. That is what Demons do; they have to paralyze us in order to attack us, because they are afraid of the power that is hidden within us... the LIGHT of Christ.

There are small Greys who are classified as a category of Aliens Humans interact with. You should google it...

There are large Greys, there are Reptilians, there are also Tall Blondes and Insectoids. I believe Insectoids are somehow related to the theft of Human Souls, or at least they play a role in what happens after the Soul is stolen, where does the Human go, and who takes over the body? Yes, Human are involved with all manner of evil strangeness and it is only those who can see, these are the only ones who are capable of revealing the truth, as per their own personal experience, so please do not cast doubt on ones testimony, because you are already given power over to the Gates of Hell, and as you know, Satan and his minions have already been defeated.

You are correct when you say that demons are real and they can take on any form, however there are also hybrid creatures being used by the Adversary. There is an all out war on the Human Race on the Human Soul, and we are not doing so very well, with so many Humans being on the Left- on the side of Darkness. Christ is KING!!! M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/1/2019 at 4:27 AM, Aimiel said:

I like what Smith Wigglesworth once wrote: he awoke one night to find that he could sense a 'presence' in his bedroom. He lit a match to light his bedside lantern only to see that it was Satan, in visible form. He proclaimed: "Oh, it's just you!" … then blew out the match and went back to sleep.

Thanks to the Father in heaven for simple, true testimony.

All the myths about dna mix and other things related to that has deceived millions of people , for whatever reason (let's not guess).

A lot of books and movies sold for a lot of money promoting those false doctrines and false teachings, and have been accepted widely by many , again for whatever reason.  

Don't fall for those tall tales,  myths,  so many.    Stick with Scripture, plain and truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

When Christians tell you that they are being attacked by small Greys, you should never doubt them, you should always believe them, because it is likely true; who would lie about this.

They may not be lying,  just deceived.  They might not even be Christians, so all must be tested and verified by two or three witnesses.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

They may not be lying,  just deceived.  They might not even be Christians, so all must be tested and verified by two or three witnesses.

I can verify. I am a witness and several others have told me about their experience with Greys. They are real and they exist! I am also hoping for government disclosure to happen sometime soon. If you have not noticed, there have been a lot of talk about UFO's and Aliens in the NEWS lately, even the MSM, you should check it out.

You cannot test it, and I pray that it never happen to you, and if it does, you know how to defend yourself. It is you who are being deceived. Many Christians are being attacked by Greys (and other creatures), and that is TRUTH!!! M

10 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Thanks to the Father in heaven for simple, true testimony.

All the myths about dna mix and other things related to that has deceived millions of people , for whatever reason (let's not guess).

A lot of books and movies sold for a lot of money promoting those false doctrines and false teachings, and have been accepted widely by many , again for whatever reason.  

Don't fall for those tall tales,  myths,  so many.    Stick with Scripture, plain and truth.

You should count yourself blessed that you are not suffering persecution from spiritual wickedness in high places. The one thing I have learned about Hollywood is that they produce what is happening or what is in the hearts and minds of Humans. Why do movies make so much money?

Jesus told us that the Last Days will be like no other time that was ever upon the Earth or will ever be. Darkness is slowly descending upon the Earth and many Christian will be deceived by the Gates of Hell. So perhaps you should look at your understanding and perhaps do some research... this problem is widespread, and it takes a lot for someone who is being attacked by Greys/Aliens to come out and give a testimony.

I was previously on a Forum where there was a Thread for this very topic, and you would be surprised how many there are, and alarmingly, they are mostly, if not all Christians. Atheists, and the ungodly do not get attacked, but why should they, they do belong to the kingdom of Darkness and this world, and the world loves its own. GREYS are real, very real indeed... and Jesus Christ and the Father already Know it, because they deliver us from this evil when we call on them to save us. M.

22 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Somehow, I couldn't get your name to tag and it tagged someone else.  @Marlene S ... I think I got it to work this time. :)

Why are you tagging my name? M.