turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

@Neighbor I just read what you posted about adoption. Thanks for sharing this important aspect.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

19 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Neighbor :th_wave:Hi brother. I appreciate the wonderful things your church is doing.

But I want to clarify that I am the op and the goal of my thread started out in a different direction. My intention wasn't to attack churches.

It is here to show that children are little human beings from the start. And to explain the horrors of the methods used to abort them.

It is from a tract that had wide spread distribution. It was something that I used to pass out to bring attention to this American holocaust. Now that I am an invalid the only way I can share it is via the internet. So that is why my thread is here at Worthy. :) I hope you understand my heart. God bless you. 

I know you Turtletwo, I never had even a thought of you attacking our Lord's local body. Never entered my mind. You will never do that.

I did respond to a series of questions asked by another, but did not see those questions as an attack either, but instead as an encouragement for me to review, and to share of some way some bodies are involved.

There are those that do attack most all local bodies without fail  if they get the chance. They seem to seek out such opportuity. In general I find their commentries to be born of fallacious thinking. I see each of them as  being hurt and in need too just as I am in need of my Lord Jesus. 

When one digs in and gets involved that is when one begins to learn of the vast network of bond-servants that serve their Lord quietly, doing all that they do to the glory of God and not of themselves. They reject personal attention and seek only God's calling to them.

I only see your heart and spirit as being one that loves our Lord and  struggles mightily to be of good service to Him even in  the hardest circumstance that age so often brings to many of us, and under the times each of us has,- those difficult chores of love for family friends and even enemies for the glory of God alone.

Maranatha

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:16 AM, Who me said:

I'm all in favour of protesting against abortion, but it is only one part of being against it, there are at least two other areas where we have to be active.

What is your church doing about supporting single parents who have not gone for an abortion?

What is your church teaching about Christian living?

What is your church teaching about preparation for marriage?

I agree there should be support for single moms. One church (that's not my church home) has a ministry specifically for single moms.

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

I agree there should be support for single moms. One church (that's not my church home) has a ministry specifically for single moms.

The Ekklesia have always followed Jesus, DOing what the Father in heaven SAYS,  as in His Word.   This never stopped.   (except in what the world has viewed as if it was ekklesia, since the first few centuries when most departed from the faith, apostate and rebellious).

The topic in the OP I think should not be able to be read and discussed amongst believers abiding in Jesus - and it just seems wrong to be where children can read it,  weak in faith or not.   We can care for others without bringing in unnecessary and seemingly inappropriate descriptions (I think there's several warnings against this in the OT and in the NT).

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The Ekklesia have always followed Jesus, DOing what the Father in heaven SAYS,  as in His Word.   This never stopped.   (except in what the world has viewed as if it was ekklesia, since the first few centuries when most departed from the faith, apostate and rebellious).

The topic in the OP I think should not be able to be read and discussed amongst believers abiding in Jesus - and it just seems wrong to be where children can read it,  weak in faith or not.   We can care for others without bringing in unnecessary and seemingly inappropriate descriptions (I think there's several warnings against this in the OT and in the NT).

Jeff ,  explain what you mean .    

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Abortion is actually a murder conspiracy.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Jeff ,  explain what you mean .    

See in Scripture the types or kinds of language/ discussion topics is said not to be appropriate for believers - things done in darkness that ought not even be discussed.  The things are not approved of , no,  but discussing some things in the assembly is harmful to the weak and young and impressionable and possibly also (didn't think about this before) harmful to visitors passing by reading such language of disgusting sins that ought never even enter the thoughts of little children ....   

Congress could stop the murder if they chose to.   But they made a lot of money in the past ,  not stopping it.  Just like wars.   The more wars,  the more money .

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

See in Scripture the types or kinds of language/ discussion topics is said not to be appropriate for believers - things done in darkness that ought not even be discussed.  The things are not approved of , no,  but discussing some things in the assembly is harmful to the weak and young and impressionable and possibly also (didn't think about this before) harmful to visitors passing by reading such language of disgusting sins that ought never even enter the thoughts of little children ....   

Congress could stop the murder if they chose to.   But they made a lot of money in the past ,  not stopping it.  Just like wars.   The more wars,  the more money .

Jeff , you asked me to do something about a week ago and I did it .    Now I am pleading for you to do the same request .    Hurry and do not hesitate , do not wait

just do it .    Its what I told you in private .   

:horse:   Onward into the trenches .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Thanks for posting this @turtletwo

It's certainly opened my eyes, and I've learned a lot from your post. 

I appreciate it.

God Bless you.

Love,

Becky.

xxx

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1