• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Just for the record ......I don’t like Hillary.I don’t like Obama.I favor some of the things Trump has done.A man who is willfully ignorant about the world and it’s history and it’s nuances has no choice but to run things “ by the seat of his pants” This is a dangerous world.Too dangerous to be run in that manner.Sad.

Blood bought ,  you telling me you didn't hold signs saying HILLERY for PRESIDENT ,  woo wee, HILLERY FOR PRESIDENT .

Me neither .   I voted for .............NOT A ONE OF THEM . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

17 minutes ago, pinacled said:

You accuse a man of adultery?

You can only do so If you were involved.

Now that you have opened your own wound of adultery.

Consider for a moment the woman who was accused of adultery before our Lord Yeshua.

Are you sure you wanna continue this argument?

Are you saying that one cannot identify a sin without personally being involved on it? His first wife divorced him because he cheated on her, a quick search will reveal that to be the case, and the Bible defines adultery, and cheating falls under that definition. So I suppose you could call his wife a liar. Is that what you are implying? I also suppose his own words on grabbing women against their will is also not a sin because I wasn't there when he said it? I have to say this is getting a bit ridiculous at this point. He was right to say that he could shoot someone and still maintain support it seems. "By your fruits you shall know them". Trump's fruits haven't been all that glorious. Multiple marriages. Financial disasters, rampant pride, wrath, and carelessness with words. Again he is not irredemable he must only come to Christ and all is well. If he has done that however, he is doing an excellent job at hiding it.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Blood bought ,  you telling me you didn't hold signs saying HILLERY for PRESIDENT ,  woo wee, HILLERY FOR PRESIDENT .

Me neither .   I voted for .............NOT A ONE OF THEM . 

You and I did the same thing

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I brought this up because I notice someone said the word adultery .     This don't change .   lest for fornication or the spouse dies , ONE CANNOT remarry PEROID .

Bro, I agree with you as to what the Law and Jesus said, however, we are now no longer under the Law, we are now under Grace!

Just look at David, he committed adultery and murder, both capital crimes, what did he say about it, 

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.  Psa 51:16, 17

There weren't any sacrifices David could offer, his sin was punishable by death, ...but God, ...but God, ...the sacrifices that God does accept for all sins, even capital ones is a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart, ...remember, God Himself called David a man after His own Heart and included and adulterer in the genealogy of Jesus Christ, ...it's what Paul calls Godly sorrow.

Answer me this bro, if a born again woman has an abortion, is her sin washed by the Blood of Christ, is she forgiven?  So,...is it not the same thing with adultery, is not the guilty person's sin not washed by the blood of Christ, are they not forgiven?  

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, pinacled said:

Im saying you need to bridle your tongue before you reveal unneeded pain.

Do you understand?

Yes, no

I find it odd that you believe yourself to know me so well. If your point is we are all guilty of sexual sin then of course. The difference is that I would admit it and repent. Trump does not seem capable of repenting of anything. I am not sure why you think you have some insider knowledge on my personal life, but I will say it is getting a bit tiresome. I'll list sins I am struggling with for I have nothing to hide. I have issues with lust for I am a 28 year old never married man. I am having issues with drinking too much at the moment. I can be quite wrathful myself. The only thing separating myself from any other sinner is I have repented and am working to do better to honor our Lord. Trump hasn't shown an inkling of change or given indication he truly came to Christ. So go ahead and reveal your grand plan already so we can move on in this thread.

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

,,,  just calm thy spirit...  Folks here , a few have called me anti Christ and a son of perdition .   I just prayed forgivness for them .

It is the emotions and the flesh that gets ruffled,  not the spirit.   When the spirit is in control, in a spirit filled spirit led life as described in Scripture,   the emotions and the flesh are held in check (the person stays calm) in these kind of situations.

• This is Worthy 1

4 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Answer me this bro, if a born again woman has an abortion, is her sin washed by the Blood of Christ, is she forgiven?  So,...is it not the same thing with adultery, is not the guilty person's sin not washed by the blood of Christ, are they not forgiven?  

Not usually.   Repentance is required,  and is usually not forthcoming.  Sometimes it is, yes.  but usually no, it's not.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, pinacled said:

What fold did you consider before speaking?

If you continue to curse I will be left with a single choice.

All you have done is spoken in riddles since you quoted me. I wish you no ill will, but I won't pretend to be intimidated by this supposed bombshell you are holding on to. I admitted I leaned left up until recently. I have admitted to sexual sin. Admitted to wrath. Admitted to drunkness. You have nothing on me. Now go ahead, do your worst. I suspect you keep on with this act because you have nothing to counteract my points. Oh and here, one more to add to the pot, I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder with psychotic features and OCD. 

Edited by Mozart's Starling

40 minutes ago, pinacled said:

You of all people should know the adultery is a reasonable cause for divorce.

Man's reason, and man's emotions, and man's anger,  and man's vengeance or revenge, and man's rebellion are

all different and opposed to God's Word......   God doesn't go along with man's reason ....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

The only thing separating myself from any other sinner is I have repented and am working to do better to honor our Lord.

Dear brother, it's the Holy Spirit in us that changes us, He will let us try to do it ourselves until we are so tired and frustrated we finally give up and ask Him to take control of our lives, ...it's a basic fundamental lesson we all have to learn, it's more beneficial for you if you learn at a young age rather than suffer on for years like I did, ...we all learn from mistakes, ...it's better to learn from someone's else's!

Here's a great read on the subject:

The Spirit of Christ by Andrew Murray, you can download it in pdf format.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1