IGNORED

Why do demons attack us even when we arent doing anything?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

I feel like me and my friend can be so in sync at times.. 

At 5a i woke up from a hellish nightmare.. And couldnt go back to sleep... 

So i text her and she said she also had a nightmare.. 

She said she had a "dream" where a dark shadowy demon was over there bed ...then he had sleep paralysis and couldn't move and the shadow entity kept approaching..  

It just baffles me bc i wonder..why are demons able to mess with us if there are no doors open, no sin( i know its impossible not to but i mean like willfully sinning or getting into dark grimy sin) 

Im just saying my friend and I ..we both go to work, mind our business ..dont open doors... Were just normal people 

So i dont understand

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

She said she had a "dream" where a dark shadowy demon was over there bed ...then he had sleep paralysis and couldn't move and the shadow entity kept approaching..  

It just baffles me bc i wonder..why are demons able to mess with us if there are no doors open, no sin( i know its impossible not to but i mean like willfully sinning or getting into dark grimy sin) 

Im just saying my friend and I ..we both go to work, mind our business ..dont open doors... Were just normal people 

So i dont understand

You better pray about it. You may be giving the devil a foothold. See Ephesians 4:24 in as many Bible versions as you can search. Demons love to taunt and torment whomever they can, pretend-Christians especially.  However, any hint of trusting in the precious shed blood of Jesus and they are off. No problem. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

You better pray about it. You may be giving the devil a foothold. See Ephesians 4:24 in as many Bible versions as you can search. Demons love to taunt and torment whomever they can, pretend-Christians especially.  However, any hint of trusting in the precious shed blood of Jesus and they are off. No problem. 

So were pretend christians? 

Anywho i dont think being super close to God keeps them at bay... Of anything the closer you are to God the more the demons attack( just what I witnessed from someone who had a close bond with God. Theyd tell me what theyd experience as well)

Edited by Figure of eighty

3 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Yeah. Its just annoying when i already have so much going on in my life and i have to worry about that too 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  2

Demons will attack anyone.  You have authority over them through Jesus.  Bind those demonic spirits and command them to leave in the name of Jesus.  Call out to Jesus when they are bothering you.  Don't fear them and don't feel like you did something wrong that allowed them access.  They will come against Christians because they see them as a threat.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,024
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,344
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Yes, stand firm in faith, resist them in the name of Jesus.   Also, you should try reading the Psalms before bed....try meditating (mulling over) on some verses.   Also, keep reading Ephesians 6, about the armor of God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

So i dont understand

dreams are not necessarily a result of demonic actions.....    our brains are very adequate in doing that all by itself, especially in dreams.

What I personally did to get them to leave me along was to each time they came into my realm reminding them where they were to spend eternity and where my reservation is and then tell them to go away using the power of the Holy Spirit.   you do that by demanding they leave in the name of Jesus.

We just as humans really don't have any kind of authority over the spirit realm, but a born again Christian that has the Holy Spirit within them can demand they leave and they will go.   They may question your authority but just remind them who you are in Christ and demand they leave.....    they should.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Here I go a risk!

Many christians have compromised with the junk in Hellywood movies. 

Could be something you possess like Indian religious trinkets, or catholic art and trinkets, etc..

Idols all. Spirits can attach to them.

Anything of a spiritual nature in a movie or book.

Music is another culprit anymore. Artists actually sell their souls to the devil for a successful career.

A lot of christian musicians have incorporated new age symbology on to their cd covers. Possible foothold for the demonic.

Many churches now embracing the homo deal, Islam, new age, and the pope as the NWO church head.

If u r in any of these gatherings, RUN! 

Definately  seek God about this. 

Edited by ejected

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Yes, stand firm in faith, resist them in the name of Jesus.   Also, you should try reading the Psalms before bed....try meditating (mulling over) on some verses.   Also, keep reading Ephesians 6, about the armor of God.

Yeah youre right. Going to plead God's blood over myself tonight...

I got caught up in the hum drum of life and forgot you really do have to fight spiritually... Man.

• Loved it! 1