douge

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I hope those new to the Faith reject making a “god” out of the Torah.....If you are a Believer you have two rules given to you — BELIEVE and LOVE.......If the requirements of God are not being met without you even being aware of it, flowing naturally out of a NEW MAN with a NEW HEART, your just spinning your wheels anyhow......God is looking for those that Trust Him....  Trusting The Promises of God is what Faith is all about and THAT is what gets you to Heaven .....NOT  a misguided zeal to keep a set of Laws or Torah that were obliterated   when they were nailed to the Cross. The purpose of the Torah is to get you to “ SHUT UP”about it — you can NEVER keep it— your TRYING to keep it SHOULD  reinforce that  fact! God is not saving those who are “ Trying to get to Heaven by obeying rules . He is saving those that BELIEVE Promises ! If you have BELIEVED in a Promise you show it by RESTING in it.....The Best Promise we have to guarantee our Salvation is the Gospel found in 1cor15:1-4.....God Commands us to rest in it.Failure to REST in the Gospel Of Grace will cause God to declare you “ disobedient” and guilty of “ unbelief” according to Hebrews.Disobedience or sinning is not good , but nobody is in Hell for sinning.Everybody in Hell today is guilty of “ Unbelief”.Obedience to Torah will make you “ moral”, maybe.It won’t  Save you .Concentrating on Obedience is good, but it does not lead to the Faith that will save you. Believing the Promises Of God  ( Faith ) is the only thing that will get The Holy Spirit Of God in you.That Spirit will bring about an Obedience the Torah Keepers can’t even fathom.Blind Guides is what they are.Just like  the Supreme Workers Of Torah , the Pharisees , they are someday going to find , as Paul did— one can be “ Pharisee Of Pharisees” and find out it was all “ Dung” in comparison to “ knowing Him”. Torah stressors ” do not “ know Him”.The Torah , or Rules ,according to Paul is “ useless” for Salvation. The Gospel , or Faith in Christ ALONE has the “ Power to Save”. Choose which route you think will work.I”m done arguing with the “ Blind Guides”...... “The Just shall live by FAITH”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Gal 1:6 NKJV   I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,

Gal 1:7  which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

Gal 1:8  But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9  As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:57 PM, douge said:

Peter and Paul were not preaching the same gospel. Peter was preaching the gospel of the Davidic kingdom on earth to Israel. Paul was preaching that all were freely justified by the redemption of Christ.  
Peter and Paul had seperate ministries; Peter was sent to the circumcision (the Jews), and Paul was sent to the uncircumcision (the Gentiles).  
Peter was not accursed for preaching another gospel because he was not preaching it to those who had received Paul's gospel.  ????

Romans 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

Paul is citing Isaiah 52:15 in Romans 15:21. Paul never went to those who heard and received Christ by believing the gospel preached by Peter and the apostles.

Gal 2:16  knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Gal 2:21  I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."  

People who tried to earn their righteousness by being good or keeping the law and who taught others to do that were those who were accursed.   Many cults get their teaching from false doctrine they claim had come from angels.

Paul taught repentance toward God, the Kingdom of God, as well as the Gospel of grace.

Act 20:20  “how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house,

Act 20:21 “testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Act 20:24  “But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.Unchecked Copy Box Act 20:25  “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

15 hours ago, Alive said:

I am sorry if I offended you.

What I wrote isn't twisted. Its a matter of history.

The focus shifted to a gentile witness and the great early evangelism sprung from Antioch and later Rome. My thoughts were never anti-Semitic, if that is what you are thinking.

It didn't take long before the vast majority of Believers were gentiles and before that the majority of converts were those referred to as 'god-fearers' from the gentile ranks.

Of course--In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile.

I meant no offense.

Shalom, Alive.

No offense taken, but thank you for your generous apology.

It's important that, while you accept that "In Christ, there is neither Jew nor Gentile," that you also understand that OUTSIDE the Messiah, there IS a difference between Jew and Gentile. The Jews, or more importantly, the WHOLE family of Yisra'eel - ALL the children of Israel - are "the people of the BOOK!" As such, they have a SPECIAL place in ADONAY'S heart that other nations just frankly DO NOT HAVE!

Not only do those IN the Messiah have a place in His Kingdom, the children of Israel, even initially OUTSIDE the Messiah STILL have a place in His Kingdom.

When Yeshua` returns and sits upon the throne of His father, King David, and begins His Kingdom in REALITY, LITERALLY, He shall bring His literal family, the Jews and all the children of Israel, into His Kingdom with the first meet! Consider how the following passages contribute to the view of the future Kingdom:

Luke 1:26-33 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed (happiest; "luckiest") art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)

31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.'

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying,

'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?'

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.'

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying,

'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?'

45 Then shall he answer them, saying,

'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment (note: not THROWN into FIRE, ... YET!): but the righteous into life eternal."

Isaiah 66:5-21 (KJV)

5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word;

"Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said,

'Let the LORD be glorified':

but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed."

6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9 "Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth?" saith the LORD: "shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb?" saith thy God.

10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

12 For thus saith the LORD,

"Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. 13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies. 15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together," saith the LORD.

18 "For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem," saith the LORD, "as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites," saith the LORD.

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them,

'Occupy till I come.'

14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying,

'We will not have this man to reign over us!' 

15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying,

'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17 And he said unto him,

'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.'

18 And the second came, saying,

'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.'

19 And he said likewise to him,

'Be thou also over five cities.'

20 And another came, saying,

'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.'

22 And he saith unto him,

'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?!'

24 And he said unto them that stood by,

'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.'

25 (And they said unto him,

'Lord, he hath ten pounds!') 

26 'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me!'"

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Thank you. Yes, I understand these things.

Its been my understanding that God has always dealt with 'companies' of believers and He is faithful to His promises.

Many of the prophecies regarding the nation of Israel have yet to come to pass.

I enjoy reading Isa 60 through 63 when considering this.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  354
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  964
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:42 PM, Behold said:

You question is not what you mean to ask.

What you mean to ask me is,,,, "where did peter teach what paul taught, regarding "GRACE", vs "works"........to be saved and kept saved.

Well, NOT in Acts 2:38.  Thats a fact.

But, Here are a few...

2nd Peter 1.

You could start there, as Peter is comparing  his faith that he has  as the righteousness of God, to the same FAITH the  people have, to whom he is addressing.

("Faith is counted by God, as our Righteousness")

So, this is what Paul preaches also.. "justification by faith".   Its the same thing that Peter is saying to them, about himself as well.

Here it is better stated.......

1 Peter 1:1-3.   and i'll teach this slightly,  so that you can see it more clearly....

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Oh, look at this ....  3: ."according to his (GODS)  abundant MERCY, (HE)  hath begotten us again"

Now do you see, that mercy in effect ??? = born again.    This is GRACE.  This is God giving the new birth....NOT BY WORKS.......BUT BY  "MERCY.""

SEE THAT?  Mercy is "the GIFT of Salvation".......that is offered by MERCY< and not BECAUSE you work for it.

Its a GIFT.   And you dont earn a GIFT, after you received it from God, as you are trying to teach.

Next...

5: who ??, = (the born again) are Kept by the power of God, unto salvation".....

Notice what is "Keeping" you saved?  Its the same thing that saved you....."the power of God".....and this is the "preaching of the Cross, which is "the power of God UNTO Salvation"....as PAUL preaches it and teaches it.

So all this is simply saying that the Cross is the message that by FAITH is believed, and Salvation comes as God's righteousness given as a free gift....that is then KEPT by God for you.    Which is this verse.   Philippians 1:6

Go read it.

Now, what is ALL of this?   Its GRACE.   And I preach the Gospel of the Grace of God, that Paul gave me. And this is the real Gospel, and all real ministers only preach and teach this exact message.

I posted Peter's verses,  explaining about the Cross, about the Mercy of God, .......and being "Kept"........all of this is "the GIFT of Salvation".....Its the mercy of God, extended to us, as GRACE.

Grace, is the Mercy of God freely given, that BECOMES our Redemption when we by Faith BELIEVE the Gospel and are BORN AGAIN.

Works have no part in that.....not before or after, you are born again.   

And how do we get this Grace from God to be ours, as our Righteousness?   Well that is Peter in 2nd Peter 1, talking about the FAITH that has accomplished this for him, and for the people he is writing to, as well.

This faith that saves, that Peter is describing, is "justification by faith", which is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus, that I teach, and that all real ministers of "the Gospel" will teach and preach.

Peter is teaching this just before he was about to DIE.  This is old Peter, who understood "justification by faith" at the end of his Ministry, but not at the beginning when he was preaching Acts 2:38.

Just because Peter and Paul both spoke of grace does not mean they preached the same gospel, they both preached Christ as well. Peter preached the gospel of the kingdom on earth promised Israel, Paul did not.

Even the "old Peter" was still preaching the Davidic kingdom as seen in 1 Peter 1:5.....Israel's salvation would not come until the coming of the Lord and they received their new covenant and kingdom.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  415
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

11 minutes ago, douge said:

Just because Peter and Paul both spoke of grace does not mean they preached the same gospel, they both preached Christ as well. Peter preached the gospel of the kingdom on earth promised Israel, Paul did not.

Even the "old Peter" was still preaching the Davidic kingdom as seen in 1 Peter 1:5.....Israel's salvation would not come until the coming of the Lord and they received their new covenant and kingdom.

As I read it Peter and Paul were preaching the same gospel

Here's Peter's sermon in Acts 10, preaching to a Gentile.

"You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christwho is Lord of all. You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a tree, but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen— by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Same as Paul's gospel. And nothing about a kingdom on earth promised to Israel.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 12/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, BibleGuy said:

Those ACCURSED were opposed to Paul's Gospel which requires that we HOLD FAST THE WORD PAUL PREACHED (1Cor.15:2).

AND!

Paul preached the word of FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (citing Dt.30:14 at Rom.10:8).

Thus, those are ACCURSED who oppose the Gospel of faithful Torah-obedience......

Unless, of course, you oppose it in ignorance....because God makes provision for forgiveness of sins committed in ignorance....and there's LOTS of (mainly unintentional) ignorance among us.....

blessings.....

The cursed were the gospel changers to keep the Law.

Edited by KJVOnly

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Anyone who preaches something besides salvation through grace with nothing else added to adulterate it.

The reason this is so important is because anything else insults the work of the Father In Christ on the cross and puts folks back under the principle of law and death, when the Father spent so much to move us from that footing to a new footing.

A heavy price was paid in order to provide a 'Gift'--freely given.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

2 hours ago, KJVOnly said:

The cursed were the gospel changers to keep the Law.

So Paul was just JOKING when he told us to KEEP GOD'S COMMANDS? (1Cor.7:19)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

13 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I hope those new to the Faith reject making a “god” out of the Torah.....If you are a Believer you have two rules given to you — BELIEVE and LOVE.......If the requirements of God are not being met without you even being aware of it, flowing naturally out of a NEW MAN with a NEW HEART, your just spinning your wheels anyhow......God is looking for those that Trust Him....  Trusting The Promises of God is what Faith is all about and THAT is what gets you to Heaven .....NOT  a misguided zeal to keep a set of Laws or Torah that were obliterated   when they were nailed to the Cross. The purpose of the Torah is to get you to “ SHUT UP”about it — you can NEVER keep it— your TRYING to keep it SHOULD  reinforce that  fact! God is not saving those who are “ Trying to get to Heaven by obeying rules . He is saving those that BELIEVE Promises ! If you have BELIEVED in a Promise you show it by RESTING in it.....The Best Promise we have to guarantee our Salvation is the Gospel found in 1cor15:1-4.....God Commands us to rest in it.Failure to REST in the Gospel Of Grace will cause God to declare you “ disobedient” and guilty of “ unbelief” according to Hebrews.Disobedience or sinning is not good , but nobody is in Hell for sinning.Everybody in Hell today is guilty of “ Unbelief”.Obedience to Torah will make you “ moral”, maybe.It won’t  Save you .Concentrating on Obedience is good, but it does not lead to the Faith that will save you. Believing the Promises Of God  ( Faith ) is the only thing that will get The Holy Spirit Of God in you.That Spirit will bring about an Obedience the Torah Keepers can’t even fathom.Blind Guides is what they are.Just like  the Supreme Workers Of Torah , the Pharisees , they are someday going to find , as Paul did— one can be “ Pharisee Of Pharisees” and find out it was all “ Dung” in comparison to “ knowing Him”. Torah stressors ” do not “ know Him”.The Torah , or Rules ,according to Paul is “ useless” for Salvation. The Gospel , or Faith in Christ ALONE has the “ Power to Save”. Choose which route you think will work.I”m done arguing with the “ Blind Guides”...... “The Just shall live by FAITH”

"I hope those new to the Faith reject making a “god” out of the Torah"

I hope those new to the Faith see that JESUS is identified as the SUBSTANCE OF TORAH (Col.2:17;Jn.1:14).

"If you are a Believer you have two rules given to you — BELIEVE and LOVE."

If you are a Believer you have ALL TORAH given to you (Mt.5:19).

".If the requirements of God are not being met without you even being aware of it, flowing naturally out of a NEW MAN with a NEW HEART, your just spinning your wheels anyhow"

Then stop spinning, and LEARN ALL THE TORAH Jesus requires (Mt.5:19).

" Trusting The Promises of God is what Faith is all about"

TRUST GOD in obedience to Torah, so as to receive the PROMISED BLESSINGS (Dt.30:15-19).  PAUL applies Dt. 30 to you (Rom.10:8).

" THAT is what gets you to Heaven .....NOT  a misguided zeal to keep a set of Laws or Torah"that were obliterated "

Torah-obedience is sufficient for ETERNAL LIFE (Lk.10:25-28).

"that were obliterated "

That were PASSED DIRECTLY into the NEW Covenant (Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16).

" they were nailed to the Cross."

The "χειρόγραφον" (certificate of debt) was nailed to the cross (Col. 2:14).  Torah is NOT a certificate of debt!

"The purpose of the Torah is to get you to “ SHUT UP”about it"

The purpose is LIFE (Mt.4:4 citing Dt. 8:3 referencing TORAH)

" you can NEVER keep it"

You can keep it! (Dt.30:11;Lk.1:6;Mt.5:19 + Mt.11:30)

"your TRYING to keep it SHOULD  reinforce that  fact! "

Your GROWTH in faithful obedience proves your LOVE (1Jn.5:3;Dt.6:5,25;Jn.14:15 + Mt.5:19) and it proves you are a true disciple (Jn.8:31 + Mt.5:19).

"God is not saving those who are “ Trying to get to Heaven by obeying rules "

True.  Rules without faith are useless.  So walk in FAITH (2Cor.5:7) AND WORKS (Eph.2:10).

"He is saving those that BELIEVE Promises ! "

And the PROMISES are in the COVENANTS (Eph.2:12) which are given as TORAH (e.g., Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16).

" If you have BELIEVED in a Promise you show it by RESTING in it....."

FAITH without WORKS is DEAD (Jas.2:26).  We are justified by WORKS AND NOT FAITH ALONE (Jas.2:24).

"The Best Promise we have to guarantee our Salvation is the Gospel found in 1cor15:1-4.....God Commands us to rest in it."

Then REST in HOLDING FAST TO THE WORD PAUL PREACHED (1Cor.15:2) which is FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (citing Dt. 30:14 at Rom.10:8).

"Failure to REST in the Gospel Of Grace will cause God to declare you “ disobedient” and guilty of “ unbelief” according to Hebrews."

Then receive GRACE!  And GRACE is given to the HUMBLE (Jas.4:6;Pr.3:34).  HUMBLE people obey TORAH (Nu.12:3;Ps.25:9:Zep.2:3;Ex.33:13).  So OBEY!

"Disobedience or sinning is not good"

Torah-disobedience is SIN (Rom.3:20;7:7;1Jn.3:4).  So STOP SINNING (1Cor.15:34) means OBEY TORAH!  Be GOOD and obey TORAH!

"but nobody is in Hell for sinning."

2Pe.2:4 proves sin leads to hell.  Mt. 23:33-34 proves that Pharisees risk HELL because they SIN (i.e., they disobey the TORAH) taught by the APOSTLES.

"Everybody in Hell today is guilty of “ Unbelief”."

Then have FAITH!  FAITH is of TORAH (Mt.23:23;Dt.32:20;Ps.119:30,86,138).

"Obedience to Torah will make you “ moral”, maybe.It won’t  Save you ."

Torah-obedience is sufficient for ETERNAL LIFE (Lk.10:25-28).  Jesus was not lying.

"Concentrating on Obedience is good"

Awesome!  OBEY ALL TORAH (Mt.5:19).

" but it does not lead to the Faith that will save you. "

Torah-obedience leads to Dt. 18:15 which leads to the Messiah (Ac.3:22-23) who SAVES US (Mt.1:21) by FAITH (Jn.3:16).

" Believing the Promises Of God"

The PROMISES are in the COVENANTS (Eph.2:12) which are given as TORAH (e.g., Jer. 31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16).

"( Faith ) is the only thing that will get The Holy Spirit Of God in you."

Awesome!  FAITH is of TORAH (Mt.23:23;Dt.32:20;Ps.119:30,86,138).

The SPIRIT leads us to obey TORAH (Heb.10:15-16;Eze.36:27;Rom.8:7 + Rom.8:13; Is.59:20-21 cited at Rom.11:26-27).

"That Spirit will bring about an Obedience the Torah Keepers can’t even fathom."

The SPIRIT brings about the TORAH-OBEDIENCE we ALL should fathom! (Heb.10:15-16;Eze.36:27;Rom.8:7 + Rom.8:13; Is.59:20-21 cited at Rom.11:26-27).

"Blind Guides is what they are."

BLIND GUIDES (Mt.23:24) are those who DISOBEY TORAH (Mt.23:23).  So OBEY!

".Just like  the Supreme Workers Of Torah , the Pharisees ,"

The Pharisees OPPOSED Torah (Mk.7;Mt.23).  Let's be like JESUS who requires TORAH (Mt.5:19) for ALL disciples of ALL nations (Mt.28:19-20).

" one can be “ Pharisee Of Pharisees” and find out it was all “ Dung"

Of COURSE law without faith is "dung".  

So walk in FAITH (2Cor.5:7) AND WORKS (Eph.2:10) TOGETHER.  Works of what?  TORAH! (2Ti.3:16;1Jn.5:3).

" in comparison to “ knowing Him”."

Of COURSE Torah without KNOWING HIM is pointless.

So KNOW JESUS' VOICE (Jn.10:4) which is the voice of TORAH (Mt.5:19;Dt.9:23).

"Torah stressors ” do not “ know Him”."

Then don't stress!  Just KNOW HIS VOICE (Jn.10:4) which is the voice of TORAH (Mt.5:19;Dt.9:23).

"The Torah , or Rules ,according to Paul is “ useless” for Salvation. "

Paul says we are saved IF WE HOLD FAST TO THE WORD HE PREACHED (1Cor.15:1-4) which is FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (Dt.30;14 cited at Rom.10:8).

"The Gospel , or Faith in Christ ALONE has the “ Power to Save”. "

Then UPHOLD the Gospel of FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (citing Dt. 30:14 at Rom.10:8; citing Is.59:20-21 at Rom.11:26-27).

And uphold FAITH which is of TORAH (Mt.23:23;Dt.32:20;Ps.119:30,86,138).

And so be SAVED in knowledge of the TRUTH (1Ti.2:4) which includes TORAH (Ps.119:142).

" Choose which route you think will work"

Choose LIFE in obedience to TORAH! (Dt.30:15-19).  Paul applies Dt. 30 to you.

CHOOSE to SERVE God (Jos.24:15).  Those who SERVE are those who OBEY TORAH (Jos.22:5).

Paul serves in the SPIRIT (Rom.7:6).  Serves what?  TORAH! (Rom.7:25).

"I”m done arguing with the “ Blind Guides”......"

Blind guides are BAD (Mt.23:24) because they DISOBEY TORAH (Mt.23:23).

So stop arguing....and OBEY TORAH!

"“The Just shall live by FAITH”"

That's Paul quoting "אֱמוּנָה" from Hab. 2:4 at Gal.3:11.  And WHAT is this way of "אֱמוּנָה"?  TORAH!  (see "אֱמוּנָה" in Ps.119:30,86,138 for proof).

So LIVE BY FAITH!  OBEY!

Just like Abraham had faith (Ge. 15:6) and OBEYED (Ge.26:5).

blessings...

Edited by BibleGuy
typo