• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

and the beat goes on and on and on .. calling God's repentance lucky is an insult to Him and a sin .. but you don't see that, do you .. goodbye

God’s Repentance is not “ Lucky”....... it’s what YOU and the other Gospel Perverters here turned it into.....you guys turned into a subtle way to supplant God’s TRUE way of getting us to Heaven .....Grace...... Grace that covers ALL sins to make one fit for Heaven ......NOT Lucky Repentance That is reliant upon the good fortune to remember and repent of all your sins before you die .Satanic Hogwash.As unbiblical as the Fairy Tale Workd Of Purgatory.A belief in either of these shows a complete lack of understanding as to what Real Christianity is. 

11 hours ago, Betha said:

You may not have noticed that you are doing  the very thing you  speak against - by 'adding lucky' to repentance. It's not biblical, so why do or believe it ? There is nothing 'lucky about REPENTANCE since GOD requires it !

God certainly requires it......just not the way you understand it......you think we become Saved because we “ repent of all of our sins” ( essentially saving ourselves) and deny the True Reason Anybody gets saved- “ Jesus Paid It All”.....Jesus should get ALL of the Glory.He is the One , and the ONLY One that deserves it.....He ain’t gonna share it with “ Lucky Repenters” like yourself......If your Doctrine does not have the end result of Jesus getting ALL of the Glory for Salvation , it’s an “ Accursed” One—- damned by God Himself....

12 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

and the beat goes on and on and on .. calling God's repentance lucky is an insult to Him and a sin .. but you don't see that, do you .. goodbye

You are just DIEING to turn this on me , aren’t you? You just can’t though.You made your miserable , UnBiblical bed- now go sleep In it.....you ain’t fooling anybody with your pathetic, little “ switcheroo” game...Own up to the False Gospel you adhere to...

8 hours ago, Betha said:

So, WHAT exactly is the WILL of God ? Would you say that the 10 Commandments express His Will or has God got something else besides ? I see them as a BASIC Godly Principle/Foundation for a RIGHT relationship with man....upon which we must build.

Wow......don't you EVER READ the Bible? Did you not ever see where the Disciples asked the same exact question you are asking? Jesus responded to their question with this answer.... “ The WILL Of THE FATHER is this— BELIEVE ON THE O N E that HE SENT!” 

Notice He had the chance to say anything in the Universe—- He COULD have said it was God’s Will That we prove we love God By keeping all the commandments and obeying the Golden Rule and make sure we pray a prayer to make sure we repent of all of our sins before we die, because in the end, that Lucky Repentance over- rides Everything! Even the Way Of God, which was Grace.....a Grace for all Mankind, a Grace purchased by my Torture and The Blood That I poured out for those that would put there Complete Trust in me.He had his chance to extoll “ Lucky Repentance”. He didn’t.Its Grace  ——- from start to finish.” The Righteous shall  LIVE how? By Faith. Repentance plays a part in all of this.You have bastardized the meaning of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Do any of you realize, in your attempts to turn Christians away from what you perceive as false teachings, that you are turning away lurkers who may not be saved to begin with? What seeker is ever going to turn to Jesus after seeing the nasty fighting and name calling that shows up in every one of these osas/osnas threads?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

On 12/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, Margo1945 said:

He will also never force anyone to come to Him or stay with Him .. at any time, we can and some do leave Him and abandon Him .. some return to Him and His Will and some do not

I find it very hard to believe that any genuine child of God would leave Him.   Sinning is not leaving Him.  Leaving Him is to join another religion and thumbing your nose at His grace.  It is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.  And it is very final.  

Luk 8:11  Now the meaning of the parable is this: The seed is the Word of God.

Luk 8:12  Those along the traveled road are the people who have heard; then the devil comes and carries away the message out of their hearts, that they may not believe (acknowledge Me as their Savior and devote themselves to Me) and be saved [here and hereafter].

Luk 8:13  And those upon the rock [are the people] who, when they hear [the Word], receive and welcome it with joy; but these have no root. They believe for a while, and in time of trial and temptation fall away (withdraw and stand aloof).  (We either cling to God and His promises during trials or we withdraw; perhaps we are trying to protect ourselves by withdrawing.  We should be reaching out to our Savior who heals.  Perhaps we are not grounded in God's word. In that case we need the body of Christ to mentor us and help us to apply the word to our problems.)

Luk 8:14  And as for what fell among the thorns, these are [the people] who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked and suffocated with the anxieties and cares and riches and pleasures of life, and their fruit does not ripen (come to maturity and perfection). (God must be our priority and the hub which our lives revolve around. We must love Him with all our hearts, souls, strength and minds.  We need to turn to Him and His word for strength when we have anxieties and cares.)

Luk 8:15  But as for that [seed] in the good soil, these are [the people] who, hearing the Word, hold it fast in a just (noble, virtuous) and worthy heart, and steadily bring forth fruit with patience.  (These people are devoted to and hungry for God.  They soak up His word and meditate on it.  They delight  in God and in His word.)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

BY FAITH --- GODS WILL

ACTS 22:12 and one ananias a devout man according to the law having a good report of all the jews which dwelt there --22:13-- came unto me and stood and said unto me brother saul receive thy sight and the same hour I looked up upon him 

--22:14-- and he said THE GOD of our fathers hath chosen thee ---THAT THOU SHOULDEST KNOW HIS WILL--- and see that JUST ONE and shouldest hear the voice of HIS mouth --22:15-- for thou shalt be HIS witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard

2 THESSALONIANS 1:11 wherefore we also pray always for you that our GOD would count you worthy of this calling and fulfill all the good pleasure of HIS goodness and the ---WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER---

ACTS 6:7  and the word of GOD increased and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly and a great company of the priests were ---OBEDIENT--- to the faith

ROMANS 10:17 so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing --- by the word of GOD---

1 TIMOTHY 4:6 if thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of JESUS CHRIST nourished up --IN THE WORDS OF FAITH--and of good doctrine whereunto thou hast attained 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1  be you followers of me even as I also am of CHRIST 

ROMANS 15:18 for I will not dare to speak of any of those things which CHRIST hath not wrought by me to make the gentiles --obedient-- by word and deed 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Do any of you realize, in your attempts to turn Christians away from what you perceive as false teachings, that you are turning away lurkers who may not be saved to begin with? What seeker is ever going to turn to Jesus after seeing the nasty fighting and name calling that shows up in every one of these osas/osnas threads?

It is very impassioned, so much so in fact that emotions can run away with each other. Sometimes there is so much energy, it lasts a lifetime, and the results may be worth waiting for; sometimes none are forthcoming. Jacob wrestled with the Angel of the Lord until daybreak demanding a blessing. Sometimes that is what it takes. I don't take a point of view because there are times to "fight" and times to let go. I personally try not to assault anyone's character or insult them, though it has been done to me twice. But a lovely feature is to hit the "Ignore" button, which I've used---twice. Your point is well taken.

8 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

Jesus commented frequently that He did what His Father told Him to do .. He lived according to His Father's Will and we must do so as well but we do not always do so, so what then?

Thank Him for His Grace and for the forgiveness of ALL of our sins because “ Jesus Paid it All”  . That realization of His Grace and His Love for us , is what stirs up our Love for Him. Resting in His Love , Resting in His Gospel Of Grace Plus N OTHING  for our Salvation is the ONLY way to become one who loves God in the way He desires.....Legalist fail to understand that LOVE is the ENGINE that drives Obedience.If they could only conjure up the TRUST that leads to REST that leads to LOVE that leads to the Obedience that God desires, they would be living lives that pleased God . Obedience that stems from Love is the type God is looking for. God is not nearly as much pleased by what “ you” do as he is pleased by what He can do “ Through” you. If all of this sounds complicated.....it’s not. If YOU will simply Trust ......HE will do the rest .... “ The man that finds LIFE will find it by  TRUSTING GOD! “

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON

JOHN 3:30 HE must increase but I must decrease  ( bb 1953 & all NOT MUCH OF THIS GOING ON CLEANSE US LORD I PRAY IN YOUR NAME JESUS )

1 CORINTHIANS 3:7 so then neither is he that planteth any thing neither he that watereth but GOD gave the increase --3:8-- now he that planteth and he that watereth are one and every man shall receive his own reward --- according to his own labor ---

2 TIMOTHY 4:2 preach the word -- be instant in season out of season -- reprove rebuke exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine --4:3-- for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers having itching ears 

--4:4-- and they shall turn away their ears from the truth and shall be turned unto fables --4:5-- but watch thou in all things endure afflictions --do the work-- of an evangelist make full proof of thy ministry --4:6--for I am ready to be offered and the time of my departure is at hand 

--4:7-- I have fought a good fight I have finished my course --I HAVE KEPT THE FAITH--

2 TIMOTHY 2:3 thou therefore endure hardness as a good soldier of JESUS CHRIST --2:4-- no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life that he --may pleas HIM-- who hath chosen him to be a soldier

LOVING THE LORD JESUS