• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Yes I understand that, ...but wasn't the "money" paid to Biden from a "gangster," ...also sent electronically?

Also, I understand the world storage system is the "Cloud" where every bit of our internet transactions are "stored," ...I often wonder "where" is this Cloud actually, ...is it in some building somewhere?

Curious minds want to know...  LOL

Oh yes, I believe there will be a "cashless" monetary system, and from what I've heard and read the "how" is already in place, ...the world is just waiting for the "right" man to "press" the button!

Lord bless

Well, to answer your question about Biden; I really don't know, haven't paid much attention to it and know little. There's just so much going on, my feeble one track mind just can't take it all in  :noidea:

As far as the 'cloud' and the internet, I'm probably more ignorant than the next guy. If I were to guess, all server banks are interconnected with many branches. I think I've heard there are 2-3 main global hyper computer banks that controls all traffic in the system? <that's a question. I've also read somewhere the United States gave up its sovereignty and control of running the internet in our country, and turned complete control over to a foreign country? Sort of like Congress giving up its sole duty and responsibility to coin money and regulate the economy to the Federal Reserve; which is neither Federal and has no reserves. It's for profit private banks milking us like a cash cow.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

In what is the very most important issue of wealth , the inheriting of the blessing  from God through the Son, Jesus, provided by His real sacrifice, gold is absolutely worthless as is all the government systems of measure for wealth.

One places their most effort  where they see the most value. Personally I buy into  placing up treasure in God's kingdom as my primary goal and blessing to me. All to and for the glory that is God. 

Amen and AMEN!!!

Lord bless

• Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Well I suggest  cash is cashless in that it hs no intrinsic value at all.  None! Paper currency is just paper passed around.  No treasure hunter goes looking  in the depths of the ocean for lost paper currency hoping to find old Chinese notes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknote

Paper currency is  not even a promissory note anymore. It is just paper with a take it or leave it. And the government demand that  it be considered legal tender for the payment of debt in that government's jurisdiction ( Power and control).

Electronic currency like a bitcoin by passes government altogether, making it harder to track the flow of it from one entity to another. making taxation of gain very difficult for governments. it is no harder to have full confidence in  electronic value than it is to have confidence in government demands that  a piece of paper be considered  to be of a value stated by the government. What  difference is there between a USA one dollar bill and a five hundred dollar one? Only the declared difference by the USA government is all. 

Government can call in all gold can establish it's value at $35 if it so wishes, but the real world will pay  a real value and intrinsic value for gold regardless In that there is some better safety in gold tha nin government printing presses rolling out paper currency. Bit Coin has perhaps a more stable base than any government printing press coinage. And so it just flies up in  perceived value when compared to prerceived value of government paper currency.

In dealing with the world I suggest gold is king. It is the best defense against collapsing economies.  In what is the very most important issue of wealth , the inheriting of the blessing  from God through the Son, Jesus, provided by His real sacrifice, gold is absolutely worthless as is all the government systems of measure for wealth.

One places their most effort  where they see the most value. Personally I buy into  placing up treasure in God's kingdom as my primary goal and blessing to me. All to and for the glory that is God. 

Here we go; another guy that's done his homework and knows what he's talking about  :D Either the population isn't aware of the fiat and corrupt Federal Reserve monetary system we're enslaved under; or they just don't care!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well, to answer your question about Biden; I really don't know, haven't paid much attention to it and know little. There's just so much going on, my feeble one track mind just can't take it all in  :noidea:

From what the "talking heads" are saying his corruption including/with his son is the reason he is failing in the "political" race.  just say, ...I'm not really into politics.

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As far as the 'cloud' and the internet, I'm probably more ignorant than the next guy. If I were to guess, all server banks are interconnected with many branches. I think I've heard there are 2-3 main global hyper computer banks that controls all traffic in the system? <that's a question. I've also read somewhere the United States gave up its sovereignty and control of running the internet in our country, and turned complete control over to a foreign country? Sort of like Congress giving up its sole duty and responsibility to coin money and regulate the economy to the Federal Reserve; which is neither Federal and has no reserves. It's for profit private banks milking us like a cash cow.  

I've heard the same thing from godly men I trust, ...so to me it's mind boggling how/where they could "store" all of that info, ...oh well, ...let them play there games and have their fun, ...we know it will soon be over for us and them...

Lord bless 

• Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

From what the "talking heads" are saying his corruption including/with his son is the reason he is failing in the "political" race.  just say, ...I'm not really into politics.

I've heard the same thing from godly men I trust, ...so to me it's mind boggling how/where they could "store" all of that info, ...oh well, ...let them play there games and have their fun, ...we know it will soon be over for us and them...

Lord bless 

Personal privacy is the antiquated past just like black and white TV and rotary phones. People using computers, smart phones, all the social media sites, Alexa, Siri, etc; those watching and recording know more about us than we do!

I just love all the popups and emails I get when I'm thinking about purchasing a product, service or going somewhere. Tell me I'm not being carefully tracked?

• Well Said! 1

8 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

Currency has always been worth what people think it is worth. There is not enough gold in the world to support the size of the US economy. The vast majority of money is electronic and the value of money is what people think it is. I think it is the same with gold--manipulated market. In a collapsed economy it will be food, fuel and firepower. Your last statement is the key.

Yep! Said another way; define what a dollar is and what it will buy. Ask the same question 6 months, a year from now. What's a dollar equivalent or compared too? And you're right, money [a stored value of labor, and a division of labor] is only 'money' when people accept it as a medium of exchange for goods and services. America fell asleep and is being hoodwinked big time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, TBHNJhfhh said:

So, information gathering has seemed really difficult the last decade or so. From the euphoria from suddenly being able to find so much different interesting stuff on the internet to the frustration of so many people (intended and unintended) spreading false information to the sadness of the situation now with even unhidden and presumably just accepted censorship on big social media - and to the resignation of an almost impossibility to get around algorithms that just seem diabolic (probably literally) when trying to find interesting stuff.

So if anyone has links to good documentaries, they would be highly appreciated! Youtube, Vimeo etc. Especially stuff that is hidden or not presented in MSM etc.

This request is for the closest to an old fashion mouth to mouth recommendation (but over the internet - what else in these times?) - and hopefully a way to avoid the "recommendation" of the algorithms. But asking for recommendation is to ask for quality - and most of all -search for truth.

So please, anyone? Good documentary links? Stuff about occultism in the elites. Something about the leaders of the European Union would be much appreciated. But anything good - that someone has seen and would really recommend? Thanks :)

On 2/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, TBHNJhfhh said:

The bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implemented on the forehead or on the arm.

Regarding this "truth": According to this internet page https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-microchip-implant/ the following is a fact:

"The Bottom Line on the “ObamaCare chip” Myth: H.R.3590 – Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) contains no wording about either a mandatory RFID chip implant or data collection from RFID chips. An older version of the law that was not passed, H.R.3200 – America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009, discussed data collection from drugs and devices, including class II devices like implantable RFID chips. The provision was meant to help track faulty implanted devices. No version of the law has included any wording about mandatory microchip implants."

So now I ask - what is the truth here?

Do u know that the special car which was made for Obama is known as the BEAST?

I think I remember "The Beast" from earlier than Obama. According to Wikipedia (I know, not to be trusted as standing alone!!!) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_state_car_(United_States):

"Bush's presidential state car was nicknamed "The Beast", a name that persisted through the presidency of Barack Obama."

So what has "The Beast" got to do with the "ObamaCare Chip"?

So maybe there are some good answers on my questions to the two quotes. Look forward to that. Otherwise it demonstrates what is difficult these days. How to find - hmm not necessarily truth (of this earth) as such - but the honest AND thorough/qualitative search for it.... - makes ANY sense? (English second language)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

@BeauJangles

There is a wee bit of truth when it comes to companies that are subsidiaries of a parent company. In Zondervan's case, it is indeed a subsidiary of HarperColins. About 2006 and thereabouts, Zondervan found itself in a very difficult position money wise, and to stay afloat, was forced to part with some of its stock in 2012. Ok, Rupert Murdock whose name is attached to HarperColins, If I'm recalling correctly; purchased those stocks, and enough of them to make HarperColins the parent company. HarperColins is one of the largest publishing companies out there that owns a lot of Christian publishing subsidiaries. But I want to point out that even though Zondervan has control of mostly of its own name and publishing decisions, the parent company still has say, so to speak in what else they might publish. But it does not mean that because Zondervan's name is associated with HarperColins, that it published the book listed in the first post of the thread. Not at all.

The book mentioned in the first post, is printed and published under another subsidiary of HarperColins. I'm mentioning all of this, because a very similar topic on this was posted back around 2012. As was all the hysteria over missing words or totally changed prints.  I did look into the purchase and found that there was a little blurb in the news regarding the sale of Zondervan's stock at the time of the topic posted and discussed. 

With that said, this is how chain letters get started. They find a wee bit of truth, then mix in a lot of untruth which turns it into one of those “urban legends” that so many chain letters, etc. . . get their ideas and start from. I agree with what Jade had to say. Urban legends, conspiracy theories, superstitions and chain letters all have gloom and doom, and fear in common and should be tossed in the waste bin when we come across them.

As Jadey has pointed out, the op is simply a chain letter that is being forwarded. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, appy said:

There is a wee bit of truth when it comes to companies that are subsidiaries of a parent company. In Zondervan's case, it is indeed a subsidiary of HarperColins.

Perhaps. However, Zondervan has been a major publishing company for literally thousands of devotionals and other well known established Christian authors. My point still stands. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

They  indeed were, but no longer are a stand alone publisher and have not been since around 2012.  Zonervan is indeed a subsidiary of HarperCollins.  The following is from their own web page.

" At Zondervan, we are proud to have a world-class Rights and Licensing Division through HarperCollins Christian Publishing

https://www.zondervan.com/about-us/subsidiary-rights/