TBHNJhfhh

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  2

The best Bible is the accurate one, the Authorized King James Bible.  I have no use for any other.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I read somewhere that the best version of the Bible is any version that you will actually read.

Well said, brother. I may have also heard that at one time, but what a great reminder. 

777557045_thumbsupsmiley.gif.25f4f4da70144fdf8270855eac29802b.gif

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

The best Bible is the accurate one, the Authorized King James Bible.  I have no use for any other.

I have also stated to be a King James preferred person, but any theologian or earnest student of scriptures will recommend at least several translations for comparative understanding. The differences can open new clarities and revelation. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Well Said! 1

22 hours ago, TBHNJhfhh said:

Please and please, I beg you in the Name of JESUS, kindly read to the end, it won't take you more than 5mins to READ and ASSIMILATE. Let's go...... Copied: VERY CRITICAL ALERT!!! Hello beloved saints, I'm sure you know that New international version (NIV) was published by Zondervan but is now OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publishes the Satanic Bible and The Joy of Gay Sex. The NIV and English Standard Version (ESV) has now removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few... The NIV and ESV has also now removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our devices and phones especially "OLIVE TREE BIBLE STUDY APP." Try and find these scriptures in NIV and ESV on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt: Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17; John 5:4; Acts 8:37. ...you will not believe your eyes. Refuse to be blinded by Satan, and do not act like you just don't care. Let's not forget what the Lord Jesus said in John 10:10 (King James Version). THE SOLUTION: If you must use the NIV and ESV, BUY and KEEP AN EARLIER VERSION OF the BIBLE. A Hard Copy cannot be updated. All these changes occur when they ask you to update the app. On your phone or laptop etc. Buy and KEEP EARLIER VERSIONS AND STORE THEM. There is a crusade geared towards altering the Bible as we know it; NIV, ESV and many more versions are affected. Rapture will take place any time from now. Everything hindering the rapture has been removed. Gospel has been preached almost everywhere, all the prophecies has been fulfilled. The devil is working very hard to occupy Christians with the things of this world so that the day will catch them unaware. Please be prepared, there is no more time, Use the advantage of SMS, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc to send this message to at least 10 people. Do not ignore. This is also a source of evangelism, souls are dying. God bless you! Let’s Pray Hard: 6 6 6 The Mark Of The Beast Prophesy Finally Fulfilled… Written By: Jonathan Annobil. The US supreme Court has rule that states must allow same-sex marriage (SODOMY) which was the same reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. the US Senate has also passed the Obama Health Bill into law. The implementation has already commence. The bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implemented on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST. Are you still doubting the END TIME? Do u know that the special car which was made for Obama is known as the BEAST? Get READY. The rapture is near! Revelations 13, is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware. Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? 2. Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you wont be able to buy or sell without the mark 6 6 6. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the Church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the ends is near. Don’t tell me that its advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God’s word repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell…think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity… He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church. Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS. Have you ever wondered what should have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone? And we really can’t live without it. Only 7% percent will re-send this message. Don’t be of the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said. “I wonder how humans claim to LOVE GOD and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me” Do not send later. Share and send now.

I'm really sorry brother, but this message about bashing Zondervan for whatever they may also publish is overractionary alarmist extremism. You need to calm both yourself and your doctrine down. A lot. You're worrying needlessly. Now, relax and let the peace of God which passes all understanding overflow you with joyous praise and worship. That's the goal here, my friend. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm really sorry brother, but this message about bashing Zondervan for whatever they may also publish is overractionary alarmist extremism. You need to calm both yourself and your doctrine down. A lot. You're worrying needlessly. Now, relax and let the peace of God which passes all understanding overflow you with joyous praise and worship. That's the goal here, my friend. 

And that includes all these other things you're rambling on and freaking out about. I'm highly suspicious of some serious over caffeination on your part. You don't consume Monster Energy drinks do you? Or is it some Colombian dark supremo? :coffee::101:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

How would drug cartel's launder and collect their profits through an electronic system.

I'm not an "electronic" person, ...and this "digital stuff is very hard for me, ...but isn't "electronically" laundering money  what they are saying Biden has done, ...yes I understand Obama actually sent billions of dollars in cash on a pallet in a plane to Iran, ...but didn't Biden do all "electronically?"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

13 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I'm not an "electronic" person, ...and this "digital stuff is very hard for me, ...but isn't "electronically" laundering money  what they are saying Biden has done, ...yes I understand Obama actually sent billions of dollars in cash on a pallet in a plane to Iran, ...but didn't Biden do all "electronically?"

The government can and does anything it wants and deal with the legalities and any backlash later. Everything done electronically is tracked and stored forever. Just like what we post on the internet is there forever now; it may be deleted, a website might be removed, but it's all still there stored and archived. Everyday cash transactions can be private and not recorded, monitored or regulated. 

It's clear we're rapidly heading for a cashless electronic financial system. It's the only possible way one man can control "all" buying and selling. IMHO

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, john1 said:

I just looked on the computer, it's deleted on the niv, thanks for pointing that out, if I buy a new mp3 player I might have to get a different translation.

A number of years ago the niv translation was changed to make it less gay friendly, that shouldn't have been done either.

Do you recommend any new translations since you pointed it out?

LOOK AT A HARD COPY. It is the same. There is no change  now from what it was  when printed on paper. There is a reference note look at the reference  note!!! It states some versions include verse 21. It also references the same verse which is part of another of the four gospels. The NIV  is not hiding the verse it is  showing that a preponderance of evidence leads them to conclude Matthew did not include it, but that another  of the four witnesses did. Isn't that pretty normal with witness accounts?

Other versions may have added verse 21 into  the account by Matthew because it was part of another witness' account. The NIV  is as useful for presenting the reveal ofJesus as any other English language transliteration might be. Time to get focus back on Christ Jesus instead of trying to promote a conspiracy theory. To me this is an example of th ministry of distraction  the work of the many antichrists among us even now. Avoid the conspiracy stuff. Focus upon Jesus our Lord God and savior. 

Share of th egospel of Jesu  in an e-mail  not the disparaging of the efforts of others that do their best effort to present it while trying to share of it with the unsaved world.

Try sending an e-mail using the KJV to most anyone, and see if they  even read it. Bet they won't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The government can and does anything it wants and deal with the legalities and any backlash later. Everything done electronically is tracked and stored forever. Just like what we post on the internet is there forever now; it may be deleted, a website might be removed, but it's all still there stored and archived. Everyday cash transactions can be private and not recorded, monitored or regulated. 

It's clear we're rapidly heading for a cashless electronic financial system. It's the only possible way one man can control "all" buying and selling. IMHO

Yes I understand that, ...but wasn't the "money" paid to Biden from a "gangster," ...also sent electronically?

Also, I understand the world storage system is the "Cloud" where every bit of our internet transactions are "stored," ...I often wonder "where" is this Cloud actually, ...is it in some building somewhere?

Curious minds want to know...  LOL

Oh yes, I believe there will be a "cashless" monetary system, and from what I've heard and read the "how" is already in place, ...the world is just waiting for the "right" man to "press" the button!

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

there will be a "cashless" monetary system

Well I suggest  cash is cashless in that it has no intrinsic value at all.  None! Paper currency is just paper passed around.  No treasure hunter goes looking  in the depths of the ocean for lost paper currency hoping to find old Chinese notes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknote

Paper currency is  not even a promissory note anymore. It is just paper with a take it or leave it. And the government demand that  it be considered legal tender for the payment of debt in that government's jurisdiction ( Power and control).

Electronic currency like a bitcoin by passes government altogether, making it harder to track the flow of it from one entity to another, making taxation of gain very difficult for governments. it is no harder to have full confidence in  electronic value than it is to have confidence in government demands that  a piece of paper be considered  to be of a value stated by the government. What  difference is there between a USA one dollar bill and a five hundred dollar one? Only the declared difference by the USA government is all. 

Government can call in all gold can establish it's value at $35 if it so wishes, but the real world will pay  a real value and intrinsic value for gold regardless In that there is some better safety in gold tha nin government printing presses rolling out paper currency. Bit Coin has perhaps a more stable base than any government printing press coinage. And so it just flies up in  perceived value when compared to prerceived value of government paper currency.

In dealing with the world I suggest gold is king. It is the best defense against collapsing economies.  In what is the very most important issue of wealth , the inheriting of the blessing  from God through the Son, Jesus, provided by His real sacrifice, gold is absolutely worthless as is all the government systems of measure for wealth.

One places their most effort  where they see the most value. Personally I buy into  placing up treasure in God's kingdom as my primary goal and blessing to me. All to and for the glory that is God. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1