• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, Debp said:

I was just replying to someone who blamed our President for releasing the virus.

From my understanding it was caused by some people who were eating bats at a meat market in China that had the Coronavirus. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

49 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

According to the CDC:

Coronavirus has caused 100,000 illnesses and 3,000 deaths world wide this season.

The flu has caused 32 million illnesses, 310,000 hospitalizations and 18,000 deaths this season.

They are wigging out in Italy today .   its shut down .   over fourteen hundred new cases TODAY ,  and just today one hundred and thirty three , DIED of it .     either its hitting the old , or  its mutating .

Either way its not even near as established as the flu .   but if we want to compare the death rate ,    compare just the thousands corona has infected , then look at all the deaths .  ITS a higher killer than the regular flu .

It just has not ran near as long .      This thing just kills the elderly .     Spanish flu mutated in its second season and became a far deadlier killer .   Either way ,  I AINT worried one ounce .

but still facts are facts .  

• Well Said! 1

On 3/4/2020 at 10:32 AM, marvelloustime said:

Well said @vic66 and so very, very true.

The world is worrying about the leaf, but can’t see the forest!

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that He rose from the dead and He is our Saviour. Repent of our sins and ask the Lord Jesus into our lives and we have passed from death to life and we are saved.

Right you are sister .   and some of us keep saying behold the forest , behold the forest ,  and many keep saying ,  yall crazy that is just billions of trees , not a forest .   YEAH  .  PONDER On that for a bit .

cause I am going to flat out tell us all , what most don't want to see ,        WE IN THE LAST DAYS .  the SIGNS of the TIMES SHOW US VERY VERY and VERY clear what days these are .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

According to the CDC:

Coronavirus has caused 100,000 illnesses and 3,000 deaths world wide this season.

The flu has caused 32 million illnesses, 310,000 hospitalizations and 18,000 deaths this season.

you are not figuring in that over half of the 100,000 are still sick and you have no idea how many of those will die...

the flu has a huge head start on the covid virus for it started in one single place and not all over....      If you just want to look at the total number of deaths you might thing covid is not much....    but we have no idea how many will get it before it's over.....    and with telling people it's just the flu, you are putting out the word we don't have to really do anything different from what we are doing.....

and this morning I watch 15 people leave the rest room at Walmart and only three of them washed their hands....

And the lady that was giving a talk on how to avoid catching it by keeping out hands out of our mouths touched her tongue with her finger to turn the pages of her speech..   But we're not supposed to wear masks.....     people are not taking this as serious as it is and telling folks it's not more dangerous than the flu is just adding to the problem....

This has shown to be as transmissible as the flu, and even more and it is goes all out with the 32,000,000 at the rate it is killing people it should take out just short of a million people here in the USA....

Hey but it's OK,    it's just the flu....     noting to see here.....

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,313
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

22 minutes ago, other one said:

this morning I watch 15 people leave the rest room at Walmart and only three of them washed their hands....

And the lady that was giving a talk on how to avoid catching it by keeping out hands out of our mouths touched her tongue with her finger to turn the pages of her speech..

Oh wow, no wonder it's spreading so fast!

People are careless....really, really careless. Watch them for a little while :blink:

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They are wigging out in Italy today .   its shut down .   over fourteen hundred new cases TODAY ,  and just today one hundred and thirty three , DIED of it .     either its hitting the old , or  its mutating .

Either way its not even near as established as the flu .   but if we want to compare the death rate ,    compare just the thousands corona has infected , then look at all the deaths .  ITS a higher killer than the regular flu .

It just has not ran near as long .      This thing just kills the elderly .     Spanish flu mutated in its second season and became a far deadlier killer .   Either way ,  I AINT worried one ounce .

but still facts are facts .  

God is in control. He knows exactly what is happening. He has the whole picture where we do not.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Just a minor correction. Hiv is the virus (human immunodeficiency virus). Aids (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is the disease state from the virus. 

Yeah, that is true. However, in the medical world here in California where the AIDS virus is so prevalent, it's almost never used at all. HIV is now the so-called politically correct term that is more preferred. My step-brother died from this horrible thing, and never lived to see the age of 30 years old. He was the family educator for it during the late 80's to when he passed in 1991. Low T-cell counts, opportunistic infections, and where they are originated, and drugs like AZT which he was never the recipient. 

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I was about to have surgery when rock hudson was dying of aids. I was terrified of getting a blood transfusion then. All the more fearful because I was not saved and had no trust in the Lord to see me through anything.

Yeah, I was also afraid of the potential in 1985, and surgery had to be preformed on me as well. And while I had been saved since 1971, it was a major concern still. I suppose the thought could possibly scare the Hell out of anyone, eh? 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Right you are sister .   and some of us keep saying behold the forest , behold the forest ,  and many keep saying ,  yall crazy that is just billions of trees , not a forest .   YEAH  .  PONDER On that for a bit .

cause I am going to flat out tell us all , what most don't want to see ,        WE IN THE LAST DAYS .  the SIGNS of the TIMES SHOW US VERY VERY and VERY clear what days these are .

Amen let's preach the gospel, the angels in heaven rejoice over just one sinner that repents

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

God is in control. He knows exactly what is happening. He has the whole picture where we do not.

Let all that has breath read this again .     Exactly sister .  Known unto GOD are all things .    HE alone is in control . 

We praise HIM in and through all things .    Let the saints of the Lord have no fear of anything that is to come upon the earth .    Let us be focused on 

just correcting and building up one another ,  on pointing to JESUS alone and feasting fat on the bible . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1