vic66

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Isaiah 26:20

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Isaiah 26:20

Just for a short time. We will be ok. 2 weeks. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Just for a short time. We will be ok. 2 weeks. 

LOL okay for you a short time will be 2 weeks. But I think it will be longer. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

LOL okay for you a short time will be 2 weeks. But I think it will be longer. 

Maybe. I’m a bit rebellious. My mom is praying for you also LadyKay. She will tell her friends to pray for you too. You’re husband will get his money due him and everything you need. Hold tight. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/4/2020 at 6:19 AM, Cornelius10 said:

It has already been 2 weeks. now they are saying the beginning of June Maybe.

The purpose of the church is the reach out to the unsaved world, minister to the body both naturally and spiritually. Also to glorify God in the earth.(difficult to full fill in Lock down)

Christ prayed with his disciples, he ate with them, he washed their feet and ate Lord supper together. true church ferllowship

13 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.

After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.

12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.

23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

29 For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.

38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Edited by vic66

It is right to close and stop all gatherings. Vital. Do as our governments are telling us. 

Churches will open again one day. Meanwhile watch our pastors online, read our Bible and pray safely alone. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

It is right to close and stop all gatherings. Vital. Do as our governments are telling us. 

Churches will open again one day. Meanwhile watch our pastors online, read our Bible and pray safely alone. 

Our governments are lead by the prince of the power of the air.

They are in darkness they walk according the carnal mind. They will never concede wrong doing before God and the world. They wont say I have sin against heaven and thy Holy Son Jesus. They wont call for sack cloth and ashes, fasting and repentance. They wont call for every man to turn from the evil of their hands and heart, that as offended the God of Israel. like David, Danial, Or like the King and people of Nineveh in Jonah's time

Most love money, or are into idolatry, Mary Mother of Jesus, dead saints, statues of Jesus, Islam, Hinduism , Buddhism or in adultery like Trump, Boris Johnson or Macron of France 

Sorry to say our leaders today are stiff necked and hard hearted and wont acknowledge their offence. This is why many more will die from corona virus. Then the many judgments written in Joel, Isaiah Danial ,the prophets, Matthew24, luke21, Mark13 and The book of revelation.(future great tribulation wrath) 

Yes. So i hope you are not saying it is wrong to close churches? If people gather anywhere, they could pay with their lives. 

While on this earth we must obey our leaders in authority here and leave judgment to God in due course. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

On 4/3/2020 at 5:37 PM, vic66 said:

but leave the licker stores open

Gotta stay away from those"lickers"

• Haha 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  901
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I have a question. 

For those who believe churches should continue to have large gatherings even if it puts lives at risk....  what about the effect this might have on Christian witness if such a gathering results in the virus being spread and causing deaths even among people who did not attend it?

For example.. if non Christians see their family members or friends dying because a bunch of Christians delibrately disobeyed the rules and wanted to have large gatherings without taking precautions.. even though the Christians knew that people might die as a result..

how is this supposed to be a good witness?

---------------------------------------------------

And please note that the virus has already possibly spread through church or Christian events / meetings/ etc.  It has happened in my country and at least one other country neighbouring to mine.

(Refering to before the shutdowns here.. so the churches were not breaking the rules..  Back then many did not realise about the danger.  It is different now.)

Edited by just_abc
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1