• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

or as most versions apparently correctly translate it, pray that you may have the strength to escape, nothing about worthyness!

Some translations use strength, some use prevail, KJV and NKJV use worthy.  Never the less it does not take away from that in fact that we are to pray that we have strength/preservation to stand in that day and not fall away due the offense that will come on the world that will cause most "Christians" to fall away due to the coming persecution. 

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

"“Jesus says in Matthew 24:34 that this ‘born one,’ or ‘this generation will not pass away until all these things be fulfilled,’” says Beshore, 86, who holds five doctoral degrees in theology.

“He pictures Israel as a Jewish boy, born May 14, 1948, that would grow up and become an old man until He comes in glory to establish His millennial kingdom. Now, how long is this generation—this ‘born one’? The first meaning of ‘born one’ is in Psalm 90:10. If you extend that from 1948, the outside date for the millennium would be 2028. Take off seven years for the Tribulation and the outside date for the rapture would be 2021. The rapture could take place before that, but certainly by then." - Dr. F Kenton Beshore

There ya go. Last 13 months before harvest. 

5 theological degrees says it's true.

Hi Diaste,

I have also thought similar. Then I have been watching for two events, 1) the economic collapse, (or reset) & 2) the Russian war. These are certainly on the horizon. As to the month, well I see it will be in Adar, (February 2021). This is obtained from counting back from the Feast of Purim, (15th Adar) which is 1,335 days from the AOD.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

20 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

I have also thought similar. Then I have been watching for two events, 1) the economic collapse, (or reset) & 2) the Russian war. These are certainly on the horizon. As to the month, well I see it will be in Adar, (February 2021). This is obtained from counting back from the Feast of Purim, (15th Adar) which is 1,335 days from the AOD.  

I found that in a search for the relevance of Israel and the terminal generation. What are your thoughts on 1948 and the nation of Israel and the final generation and any proof you may have?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, JasonPerkins said:

Some translations use strength, some use prevail, KJV and NKJV use worthy.  Never the less it does not take away from that in fact that we are to pray that we have strength/preservation to stand in that day and not fall away due the offense that will come on the world that will cause most "Christians" to fall away due to the coming persecution. 

I like the way you put "Christians" in quotes!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

Given the times we are living in, very possibly the "beginning of sorrows", and that a generation is 70-80 years, we are within that time frame. 

If these sorrows increase and we see no light at the end of the tunnel ( with wars, earthquakes, famine, and more pestilence), we will see theirs soon.

Edited by RonaldBruno
Moved away from date setting, which is too speculative.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Behold said:

Nice to hear from you.

Sister,  its a debate among theologians and believers and non, whether Jesus knows when He will come for his Bride. (Rapture)

If he comes at the end of the Tribulation for them, then he didnt know when the Rapture was going to occur, as it would be occurring at the 2nd Advent, of which He does not know that "day".

And for the "mid-tribbers", there is no verse that says...>"halfway thru the Tribulation, Jesus knows to come and get his redeemed.

So, i teach that all this Rapture dating is a mystery , same as the 2nd Advent is a mystery., tho im personally a Pre-Trib person, based on other Scriptures..

There is no verse in the NT that says...>"Jesus knows when the Rapture will occur"......but there is a verse in the NT that says this...

Mark 13:32.  """"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the SON, but the Father.'"""

Now if someone says...>"well, Jesus didnt know it when that verse was written, but now that he's back in Heaven God told him all the Dates", then all i can say is that there is no verse that supports this idea, but, there is no verse that denies this concept.

So, its not "theological error" to teach that Jesus knows when the Rapture will come, but does not know when the 2nd Advent will happen, as there is no verse that says "Jesus does not know when the Rapture will occur".. Just as there is no verse that says...>"Jesus knows when the Rapture will occur"...:)

But, there is Mar 13:32 that says that God knows something about a certain Return of Jesus, that Only God Knows, and Jesus does not know.. and i apply this verse to both.

I teach that Jesus does not know the time of the Rapture, based on that 2nd Advent verse, but its perfectly fine to teach that He does know when the Rapture will occur, but does not know when the 2nd Advent will occur.

Its perfectly fine to teach...>"well, now that Jesus is back with God, God has given Him more details about when He is to come back, that are not in the NT.

Sure.

Absolutely.

B

He did not know when He was on this earth since he was human/God but He does know now. He is sitting on the right hand side of the Father. He knows everything and He has been glorified. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

He did not know when He was on this earth since he was human/God but He does know now. He is sitting on the right hand side of the Father. He knows everything and He has been glorified. 

The point is that we dont know the date, as God told us those saints will be busily work in the field, or grinding the mill and some others are sleeping, should they know Jesus will come they wont go to the field to do any work or sleep but prepare to meet Him.

Matt 24 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 17:34 “I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.”

So just do whatever work we may have to finance living, and try to help those jobless unemployment with charity.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I found that in a search for the relevance of Israel and the terminal generation. What are your thoughts on 1948 and the nation of Israel and the final generation and any proof you may have?

Hi Diaste,

Thank you for asking. I have posted some excerpts from my uncle`s book, `Fires before the Dawn,` on your other thread. I think you may be interested in what he had to say. (Is reborn Israel the beginning of the final generation.)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

MM,

The scriptures do not say...>"after Christ was glorified, God told Him the date of the Rapture and the date of the 2nd Advent".

However, i have no issue with the idea or teaching that after Christ ascended, and for the last 2000 yrs, God has been bringing him up to Theological speed.

Consider that Jesus was GOD, when He was here, and didn't know at that time, the day of the 2nd Advent.....

So, if the Son, now glorified has been given the knowledge that He as GOD, didnt have when He was here, then im good with that, but, i can't prove that by using a Bible, as no scripture supports that Logical conclusion you are explaining. :)

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Behold said:

Now that Jesus is back in Glory, its possible that He has been updated regarding things He didnt know, when He was down here, pre-Cross. 

He knows the general timeline. Its meant to show us that we {Church} will be Raptured before the 70th week. The Father in Jewish Tradition always tells the son when to go get the betrothed bride, its usually just after midnight, that way the Bride is EXPECTANT but still SURPRISED !! They go to the fathers house and consummate the Marriage for 7 days {7 Years} and then afterwards comes the Marriage Feast and Armageddon is a Metaphor for the Marriage Supper, read Revelation 19:16-20. 

Selection of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The Son chooses the Bride – the Father makes the arrangements
Church - John 15:16 – “You did not choose Me, but I chose you . . .”

The Bride Price established
Jewish Wedding - The father of the bride must be reimbursed for the loss of his daughter.
Church - I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross.

The Groom would prepare a room for the Bride in his father’s house
Church - John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding. “But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:36)

The Bride is consecrated and set apart
Church - First Peter 2:9 – “But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people.”

The Groom returns with a shout, “Behold, the bridegroom comes!”
Church - First Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

We are supposed to be able to see the secrets of God via His Holy Word whilst the world can't see them, that is why Jesus says he spoke to the Disciples in parables. God likewise gives us riddles and keeps secrets until He deems it the right time to reveal these secrets. 

If He has now more knowledge and actual dates regarding the foreknowledge of God, then that would be fine, as God has now had 2000+ yrs to fill Him in, while at the same time this does not void the NT, in Mark 13:32... As to us, and to Jesus when He was HERE as a man, it WAS a mystery, and is still, even if Jesus knows all the dates, right now, in Glory.     So, thats a valid argument.   That God told him the rest of the plan, this last 2000 yrs he's been back with God, while keeping it a mystery regarding US.

Jesus is ALL KNOWING, so he sees the end time process as it plays out, but all three, God, the Son and the Holy Spirit each have UNIQUE PERSONAS like we do, even though our spirits came from God, thus its God's {Fathers} DECISION as per when to go. Its not about not knowing the details, etc. etc., its all about the WHEN, that is all Jesus stated, He doesn't know WHEN God the Father will send him because it is God's decision. God/Jesus/Holy Spirit want us to understand the Jewish Wedding Tradition/Pattern, mostly. Jesus is ALL KNOWING like God, its not about knowledge, its about a unique decision, and maybe, just maybe, God has decided to purposely block Jesus from knowing by not setting a TIME IN STONE. God changed His mind on Nineveh, God's original plans were that He was going to save Israel in 70 AD, that is why Jesus warned the Disciples not to believe it was THE END in Matthew 24:4-6, and that the end was by and by.

I teach that the Rapture Date and the 2nd Advent date, are known only to God the Father, as at least this is supported, regarding the 2AV, by Mark 13:32

The Rapture date I agree with, the Second Advent is a KNOWN EVENT because the Beast has exactly 1260 days to RULE ON EARTH. Which is one of a 1000 points I make to those who don't understand the Rapture timing, and they just never slow down, they keep on chugging down those tracks. It is what it is.

Also, i dont really use the "signs" as my Rapture Timing Device.   What i do is teach that the GTrib starts when the Time of the Gentiles ends.  And that this is marked by the appearing of the Anti-christ.

Well, you got half of it correct brother. The appearing of the Anti-Christ happens at the 1260, and that is how long the DOTL lasts also. But the Gentile Churches 'MANTLE' has to stop 7 Years before the Second Coming in order to START the 70th week. God didn't put off the 70th week for nigh 2000 years to have the Church and 70th week cross paths for 3 1/2 years. 

Its all in Romans chapters 9-11, God shows us He takes the Mantle away from the Jews, Paul tells us God is the potter and He creates that which He will on the potters wheel. Then he mentions Esau the Elder SERVING the younger Jacob, likewise its a foreshadowing of Israel SERVING the Church. Paul then tells the Romans, HEY !! Don't get the BIG HEAD, if God brought the Jews to nought because of unbelief, if you operate in that same unbelief He will likewise bring you to nought. AND........If Israel abides not in unbelief {if they REPENT} then God will graft them back into the family tree, which is really THEIR TREE anyway. 

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Blindness is come to Israel in part means the Nation has been blinded, not individuals per se. Only when the Gentile Church is Raptured will the Jews see as a Nation again, we know this is the case because ALL ISRAEL can't be every Jew, it has to mean Israel as a NATION is Saved, thus the promise to Abraham having continual seed forever is fulfilled. In Zechariah 13:8-9 we see that 1/3 REPENT and 2/3 will perish at the hands of the coming Anti-Christ {Zechariah 14:1-2} and then Jesus shows up in Zechariah 14:3-4 to defeat the Wicked men on earth and save Israel, who have already REPENTED and are being protected in the Petra/Bozrah area of Jordan. 

So the Gentiles being Raptured kicks off the 70th week, the first 3.5 years of which is a FAKE PEACE. 

And as i believe that i will be in the Clouds with Jesus before this, i then look for what brings in the devil as a human form, and that is not a sign.......>

This is thus to the Jews, not to the Church. We will be Raptured in Matt. 24:36-51, and we will RETURN with Jesus in Matt. 24:29-31. The SIGNS for the Jews are for the Jews, not the Church who is in Heaven.

Its actually a REASON for him to take control, Globally.  And that reason will be a Global Economic Meltdown.  He will show up to solve this...Thats his INTRO.     ..so, i look for that Global situation to occur and when i see it, i know im about to leave the Planet because the Devil is about to come and run the Global Game.

A health crisis can cause the Global economy to collapse, and if that happens, then "in comes the Devil" and we are already gone.

The TIES THAT BIND are already in place with 7 year deals. Google the European Neighborhood Policy. The E.U. has Agreements {Covenants mean Agreement in Hebrew} with every nation in and around Israel {and with Israel also} and ALL of North Africa, now go look at the Countries He defeats in Daniel 11:40-43 !! Lines up perfectly.

Edited by Revelation Man