IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

For my general comments, declaring blessings, peace, prosperity &  good health  for all us....enjoy the blessings of the Lord Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus. God Bless you all.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Great minds think alike.  We must have been typing at the same time. 

:emot-handshake:

I can’t figure out if that Rooster mistakenly believes that He can lay an egg or maybe he is a little bit constipated- perhaps a little Castor Oil is in order......lol.....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

23 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

So, it was not a virus?  Where did these radio waves come from? There waves must have stopped for this medical condition to have stopped. 

No. It was not a virus, or the scientific testing would have demonstrated that the disease was contagious. It was not.

'"Mr. Charles Schilke of Morganville, Monmouth County, a beekeeper with considerable experience operating about 300 colonies reported a great loss of bees from the hives in one of his yards located near Bradevelt, read a report published in August 1918.This outbreak was confined to Morganville, Freehold, Milhurst, and nearby areas of New Jersey, just a few miles seaward from one of the most powerful radio stations on the planelt, the one in New Brunswick that had just been taken over by the government for service in the war.' The INVISIBLE RAINBOW A history of electricity and life, Arthur Firstenberg.

'When the United States entered the war in 1917, it changed the terrain in a hurry. The United States Navy already had one giant transmitter at Arlington, Virginia and a second at Darien, in the Canal Zone. A third, in San Diego, began broadcasting in May 1917,  a fourth, at Pearl Harbor, on October 1 of that year, and a fifth, at Cavite, the Philippines, on December 19. [...] By late 1917, thirteen American stations were sending messages across two oceans.'

Have you heard of the flu? You know people die from this every year? The medical condition has not stopped. Obviously, its less now, because the people most debilitated by it were killed all at once in 1918.

22 hours ago, teddyv said:

I think we've been exposed to radio waves from all sorts of sources in the galaxy for just about ever.

Yes. We have. That is why we've always had influenza, but it was demonstrably not contagious (e.g. sailors who had been at sea for months would suddenly come down with flu, and it would later be realised that an outbreak had occurred on land at the same time as on the ship). But flu only came in brief seasons (the galaxy only provided radio waves dependent on star alignment, significantly less than produced by man today, and sometimes flu would not strike not for decades), before the roll-out of electricity in 1890. After that year, every season without fail had flu fatalities, and in much more significant numbers (per million people) than previous flu seasons (stats from England and Wales).

21 hours ago, other one said:

please don't go there....   we have enough trouble dealing with this VIRUS  without throwing things like that in the discussion....

You do understand that it has never been proven covid-19 deaths are due to a virus, right? Indeed, no covid virus has even been proven. Why the fear to discuss all possibilities?

17 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

@Gershom_youngwill this block the Corona virus waves, or whatever it is you think we need protection from? 

Not entirely. You see the face of the man and the cat are not protected. But it might be a good start! :)

22 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Why would you use a blood clotting agent to thin blood???

You would use an anticoagulant. 

Calcium citrate is not an anticoagulant. 

Neither does it cause clotting,  as you stated above.  

Calcium citrate has no effect on clotting in either case.

Calcium citrate is calcium and citric acid combined.  It is use to correct calcium deficiency because citric acid increases the bioavailability of calcium and therefore raises the amount of calcium in the blood. 

Do you get this information from a source or just make it up as you go along?

Thanks. Important and fatal error! I will quote the source so I don't mistake calcium citrate for calcium lactate again!

[Speaking of the Spanish flu].

"Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled the doctors the most was all of the bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice, and up to forty pecent of flu patients in the Navy suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as "gushing" from the nostrils. Others bled from their gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs: flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into their brain, and occssionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage."

"Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged. This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting."

21 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

He might be leading up to Covid19 is really caused by G5 waves. 

No evidence has been provided that 5G can't produce COVID symptoms, and the theory is consistent with known facts, unlike the virus theory where a virus hasn't even been proven. Also, the censorship of doctors, scientists etc. who raise the question by mainstream platforms should raise the suspicion of any thinker.

Edited by Gershom_young

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

No. It was not a virus, or the scientific testing would have demonstrated that the disease was contagious. It was not.

'"Mr. Charles Schilke of Morganville, Monmouth County, a beekeeper with considerable experience operating about 300 colonies reported a great loss of bees from the hives in one of his yards located near Bradevelt, read a report published in August 1918.This outbreak was confined to Morganville, Freehold, Milhurst, and nearby areas of New Jersey, just a few miles seaward from one of the most powerful radio stations on the planelt, the one in New Brunswick that had just been taken over by the government for service in the war.' The INVISIBLE RAINBOW A history of electricity and life, Arthur Firstenberg.

'When the United States entered the war in 1917, it changed the terrain in a hurry. The United States Navy already had one giant transmitter at Arlington, Virginia and a second at Darien, in the Canal Zone. A third, in San Diego, began broadcasting in May 1917,  a fourth, at Pearl Harbor, on October 1 of that year, and a fifth, at Cavite, the Philippines, on December 19. [...] By late 1917, thirteen American stations were sending messages across two oceans.'

Have you heard of the flu? You know people die from this every year? The medical condition has not stopped. Obviously, its less now, because the people most debilitated by it were killed all at once in 1918.

Yes. We have. That is why we've always had influenza, but it was demonstrably not contagious (e.g. sailors who had been at sea for months would suddenly come down with flu, and it would later be realised that an outbreak had occurred on land at the same time as on the ship). But flu only came in brief seasons (the galaxy only provided radio waves dependent on star alignment, significantly less than produced by man today, and sometimes flu would not strike not for decades), before the roll-out of electricity in 1890. After that year, every season without fail had flu fatalities, and in much more significant numbers (per million people) than previous flu seasons (stats from England and Wales).

You do understand that it has never been proven covid-19 deaths are due to a virus, right? Indeed, no virus has even been proven. Why the fear to discuss all possibilities?

Not entirely. You see the face of the man and the cat are not protected. But it might be a good start! :)

Thanks. Important and fatal error! I will quote the source so I don't mistake calcium citrate for calcium lactate again!

[Speaking of the Spanish flu].

"Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled the doctors the most was all of the bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice, and up to forty pecent of flu patients in the Navy suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as "gushing" from the nostrils. Others bled from their gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs: flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into their brain, and occssionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage."

"Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged. This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting."

No evidence has been provided that 5G can't produce COVID symptoms, and the theory is consistent with known facts, unlike the virus theory where a virus hasn't even been proven. Also, the censorship of doctors, scientists etc. who raise the question by mainstream platforms should raise the suspicion of any thinker.

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: sorry, but I just dont know where to begin with the misinformation on this. And how it only bases such fantasies on the current US situation, ignoring the rest of the world.

:24::24: nope, I am going to move on and not even try to educate here.

You do know G5 is a microwave - right? if anything, it would be cooking people solid. Which it isnts, as its not even powerful enough to get 100m or so from an antenna without a booster signal from the the next antanna 100 m or so away. 

:blink: there is some weird science around these days. Covid-19 has very much been proven to exist. Oh well, cant teach those who will not learn. I pray what happened in Europe will not happen in US. Exponential growth is a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

22 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

A one time I gave you more credit to your intelligence than that. I'm sorry. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

25 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

You do understand that it has never been proven covid-19 deaths are due to a virus, right? Indeed, no covid virus has even been proven. Why the fear to discuss all possibilities?

that's been hashed out months ago Gershom....     no you are correct in that viruses themselves very seldom kill people....   it is our own immune systems that do most of the damage that causes us to die....            The ACE2 receptors that the virus attaches to are not only in our lungs, they are also in heart muscle, liver, kidneys, digestive tract and the inner linings of our vascular system....     so it has a whole host of ways to cause you to kill yourself.....   blood clots, low blood pressure, liver and kidney failure, all kinds of ways besides causing infections in our lungs that basically drown us in our own fluids.      Actually there are so many ways that if we have a serious covid infection we can really just pretty much understand that the virus had something to do with it.       And in some cases in blood clots causing heart attacks and strokes it might even cause traffic accidents where someone passes out and runs into dump trucks.

So I would have to agree with you but it doesn't change anything concerning reality....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, other one said:

that's been hashed out months ago Gershom....     no you are correct in that viruses themselves very seldom kill people....   it is our own immune systems that do most of the damage that causes us to die....            The ACE2 receptors that the virus attaches to are not only in our lungs, they are also in heart muscle, liver, kidneys, digestive tract and the inner linings of our vascular system....     so it has a whole host of ways to cause you to kill yourself.....   blood clots, low blood pressure, liver and kidney failure, all kinds of ways besides causing infections in our lungs that basically drown us in our own fluids.      Actually there are so many ways that if we have a serious covid infection we can really just pretty much understand that the virus had something to do with it.       And in some cases in blood clots causing heart attacks and strokes it might even cause traffic accidents where someone passes out and runs into dump trucks.

So I would have to agree with you but it doesn't change anything concerning reality....

but no. If the virus didnt trigger the response, the people would not die. It may be you mean directly. The virus indirectly kills.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

4 minutes ago, other one said:

To die from a virus, first you have to prove it exists. The covid-19 death certificates may as well have on them that it was a covid-19 demon that killed the people. And yes, I know demons exist, but probably not covid-19 demons.

12 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I forgive you. :-) I'm certainly glad that Godismyloveforever picked up on my confusing calcium citrate with calcium lactate. Obviously, I would have double checked before administering...

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

19 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:
35 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I forgive you. :-) I'm certainly glad that Godismyloveforever picked up on my confusing calcium citrate with calcium lactate. Obviously, I would have double checked before administering...

Look, brother. I'm glad you're so understanding and forgiving. But here's the deal and it's like this. I'm sitting here rotting my bones awway in a nursing facility. People are dropping like flies in this and other facilities just like it. What's killing them now? Old age? Are you serious? No! It's Covid-19, man. Wake up!

• Loved it! 1