IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

People are dropping like flies in this and other facilities just like it.

Yes that's correct bro, ...because now months of "reliable" scientific and medical research has proven old ducks like us are the most likely to "die" from this flu because of how we abused our bodies when we were young.

Lord bless

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Look, brother. I'm glad you're so understanding and forgiving. But here's the deal and it's like this. I'm sitting here rotting my bones awway in a nursing facility. People are dropping like flies in this and other facilities just like it. What's killing them now? Old age? Are you serious? No! It's Covid-19, man. Wake up!

I had put the nursing facility deaths down to a combination of radiation, abuse and neglect.

However, if people are dropping like flies at your facility and this thing is supposed to be contagious, don't you find it odd that you're not sick?

• Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

43 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Look, brother. I'm glad you're so understanding and forgiving. But here's the deal and it's like this. I'm sitting here rotting my bones awway in a nursing facility. People are dropping like flies in this and other facilities just like it. What's killing them now? Old age? Are you serious? No! It's Covid-19, man. Wake up!

I'm sorry. I really mean that too. This must be very hard on you and I am sorry you are having to go through this.  

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

At least @Gershom_young is Not  saying Covid19 is demon possession. 

Plus these waves can affect real Christians.

don't give him any ideas.

• Haha 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Gershom_young said:

I had put the nursing facility deaths down to a combination of radiation, abuse and neglect.

However, if people are dropping like flies at your facility and this thing is supposed to be contagious, don't you find it odd that you're not sick?

How dare you even assume such an attitude as this towards me, man! I and numerous others here have been taking stringent and necessary standards of strict safety measures against contracting this death upon us. We're only the fortunate ones so far. At any moment in time I or anyone else could come down with this in a heartbeat. Where in the world did you leave your head the moment you woke up this morning? In the trash bin? You are being foolish, ignorant, and ill informed. You don't have a clue what you're taking about. I do and so does everybody else that's trying to talk sense into you. You don't get it and that's your problem.  

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Yes that's correct bro, ...because now months of "reliable" scientific and medical research has proven old ducks like us are the most likely to "die" from this flu because of how we abused our bodies when we were young.

Lord bless

Speak for yourself. The elders of my town, many were God fearing people who did not abuse their bodies, yet still they continue to die. Many are old, but not decrepit or near the fragility of very old age.

Maybe you are being humourous and my grief is not realising that.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, leah777 said:

Speak for yourself. The elders of my town, many were God fearing people who did not abuse their bodies, yet still they continue to die. Many are old, but not decrepit or near the fragility of very old age.

Maybe you are being humourous and my grief is not realising that.

Dear one, I recognize your grief, ..I too have lost dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, ...seven years ago, my pastor, the man who was more of a father to me than my own father went home to be with the Lord, 

His teaching are all over the internet and when I listen to one, ...when I hear his voice again, I weep, ...I'm weeping while writing this as I remember how he "lovingly" taught this wretched rebel.

I took my wife on our honey moon, ...22 years after we were married in '17, ...first time we left the island since we had been married, ...I mean, ...where can we go when we live in Paradise, ...went back to my church in Nevada, ..couldn't wait to see a couple of brothers that were so "brotherly" to me, ...they were both younger than me and when I arrived found out they had gone home to be with our Lord...

Beloved, I am speaking for myself, ...I abused my body, I was a young proud, arrogant carpenter, ...and took bets as to what I could carry, ...nothing that was proposed to me was too heavy, ...I've carried 300 lbs, ...just because of my pride and the money.

Now, I can't lift a small child, ...I've torn the biceps muscle loose from the bone and snapped the tendons in my left arm, the doctor said I risk doing it in my right arm also, ...and my legs and back too if I lift anything too heavy for them.

Sister, we all are going to die, ...the closer we approach it the more cognizant we are of it, ...it's a ratio of mankind, ...100%, ...no one gets out alive, ...except those that will be taken in the Rapture.

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Oh, sure. I probably did more than my fair share of certain aspects in life that weren't exactly good for me. I was foolish and didn't consider the risks. It was met with the unfortunate circumstances too. That's being young and I think a good many of us have made mistakes. But, I learned some valuable lessons also and quit acting out so haphazardly. Good health is important to me. The upswing was the realization started early enough to salvage myself. Allowing the Lord to assist in this was priceless. Tremendously so. 

• Well Said! 1

On 5/16/2020 at 1:45 AM, BeauJangles said:

How dare you even assume such an attitude as this towards me, man! I and numerous others here have been taking stringent and necessary standards of strict safety measures against contracting this death upon us. We're only the fortunate ones so far. At any moment in time I or anyone else could come down with this in a heartbeat. Where in the world did you leave your head the moment you woke up this morning? In the trash bin? You are being foolish, ignorant, and ill informed. You don't have a clue what you're taking about. I do and so does everybody else that's trying to talk sense into you. You don't get it and that's your problem.  

Don't you hear yourself? Your defensive post indicates to me that you're taking my alternative view as some sort of personal attack, despite me only speaking facts, and despite none of these facts being about you. If you and your friends at the nursing home are not being irradiated, neglected or abused, I am happy. But sadly, this isn't the case in many nursing homes, although you probably wouldn't know if you were being irradiated. And I would argue that nursing home residents (or anyone else) being denied access to hospitals etc. for elective procedures due to a "virus" that has never been proven to exist is neglect, but I can agree to disagree with you on this one, as it might be getting slightly off-topic.

That this alleged coronavirus has never been isolated or demonstrated to be contagious is a fact. If "everybody else that's trying to talk sense" is truly right, all these people need to do is show the scientific paper/s where this has been claimed. And if you refer to any, I will simply show you where the statistics or science or both are flawed in such papers. The fact that you and "everybody else" who share your opinion can't do this is proof that I am right. It is a well understood rule in debating that those who rely on ad hominem rather than producing a reasoned argument are those who don't have a clue.

Edited by Gershom_young
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:20 AM, Godismyloveforever said:

By the way, the reason why so many with Spanish flu died from hemorrhages was because they were giving them what today would be considered toxic amounts of aspirin.  

The aspirin theory doesn't explain why the people took aspirin in the first place. People don't take aspirin when they are healthy and then get sick, they take it because they are sick already. Electromagnetic radiation poisoning is a better explanation for where the "Spanish flu' came from in the first place. If any of the hundreds or thousands of patients Doctors Erskine and Knight dealt with were hemorrhaging due to aspirin, why do you think they neglected to mention this?

I don't doubt that toxic quantities of aspirin might have exarcebated the situation in some patients, but it doesn't make sense to blame the whole episode on aspirin. A more universal toxin, such as radiation poisoning due to the massive increase in radar waves at the time, makes more sense and fits the facts better.

• Thumbs Up 1