• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, other one said:

the stage will not be set until we go into a global cashless society...   vaccine or not that is what it will take to control all buying and selling....   and when that happens start looking for someone mandating the world worshiping them/it/he/she.....    until then be careful what we attach to this prophecies...    we could miss out on some life easing things by fearing they are of the beast...               Don't be afraid, but also don't be stupid...

Brother other one, don't you think that it is happening right now with this covid going on?  The economy is crashing.....it is in the throes of crashing as we speak.  Who said I was afraid?   I see all that is coming, this is not normal.  We are never going back to the ways things were.  The stage is being set to get ready for the NWO.  I'm just awake and warning.

blessings

Edited by ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

this is definitely going to be used to push toward a cashless society.  Cash as a vector for disease is too juicy a target for them to overlook.  The ultimate decimation of the dollar/global reserve currency system (coming soon) will be all that is necessary to finish the job. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

6 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Never understood how an external mark can control you or dam you inwardly unless the external mark is a manifestation of an internal mark.

Hello there brother Eddy,  these RFID chips have the capability to actually change your DNA. You can look that up on Rick Wiles' Trunews.com.  He went last year to a cell phone exhibition and they were talking about the phones being used to scan over your hand (someone actually had their hand implanted with the RFID chip) to do a bank transaction.  They even said that with these chips they could change your DNA.  Now if we remember in Matthew, it says that in the last days it will be as like the days of Noah.  I believe the old devil is at it again, to corrupt the human DNA so we no longer are pure human beings created in the image of God.  He hates God.  I believe the devil did that in those days, he created hybrids like the centaur, minotaur, those things and he corrupted the whole earth, even the plants.  Another thing I found was that there is scientific studies done to insert a vaccine to cause people to NOT believe in GOD.  So let that thought sink in....... we are living in crazy times!

In my opinion, I believe when people take the MOB, their DNA will change.   That is why I believe when we read in Revelation, when people worship and take the MOB, THEY CANNOT REPENT FROM IT, THEY ARE LOST FOREVER.  That is why it clearly states they can't be redeemed.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

This mark of the beast is just the counterfeit way to clothe ourselves with the things that have a form of godliness but deny the true power of God and also denies a true clothing.

I do not think it is what you think it means.  This Scripture is simply saying that people who say that they are Christians (having a form of godliness) going to church, doing the Christianese thing, but denying the power thereof,  (the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE POWER OF GOD WHO RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD)  such as these, turn away... that is what it means.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

if its a tattoo they can probably even have its own design to make people feel ... all that or something

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

The significance is revealed in the forehead or right hand; this signifies something internal, perhaps spiritual rather than RFID chips (those have been around for decades) or a tattoo (those have existed for thousands of years). The head governs the hand, perhaps?   

Whatever mark it is, it is real, and it is a literal thing.  They even have nano technologies that can be put in the ink of tattoos.  There is a man named Ken Peters on the prophecy channel on Youtube where he shares that he saw the time of the Tribulation.  He saw a mark, the webbing between the thumb and index finger, it looked like a tattoo and it looked like the sun (which is pretty crazy, because what is the religion of the satanists, the worship of the sun, nimrod)  just research it brother Dustyroad.  then tell me what you think of it.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

8 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Whatever mark it is, it is real, and it is a literal thing.  They even have nano technologies that can be put in the ink of tattoos.  There is a man named Ken Peters on the prophecy channel on Youtube where he shares that he saw the time of the Tribulation.  He saw a mark, the webbing between the thumb and index finger, it looked like a tattoo and it looked like the sun (which is pretty crazy, because what is the religion of the satanists, the worship of the sun, nimrod)  just research it brother Dustyroad.  then tell me what you think of it.  :)

interesting. i pictured a design before you said you saw it... no one ever told me this.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

The Greek word translated as "mark" in those passages emphatically refers to a visible tattoo or scarring....carving, gouging.  I have no doubt that whatever else is involved there will be visible evidence on those who take it.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, preciouspearl said:

interesting. i pictured a design before you said you saw it... no one ever told me this.

wow!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

6 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I'm not disputing the prophetic significance of global collapse but I'm agreement with @Eddy Crocker regarding the mark of the Beast. I see no indicator that this is a physical mark. 

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)

We also read about the seal of God:

And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.” (Revelation 7:2-3)

The significance is revealed in the forehead or right hand; this signifies something internal, perhaps spiritual rather than RFID chips (those have been around for decades) or a tattoo (those have existed for thousands of years). The head governs the hand, perhaps?   

The mark in the forehead is everything that is conceived in the mind is worked out through the works of the hands. That is the mark on the hand. The only way to interpret the Bible is to see the truth first in order to interpret the counterfeit.
You can’t counterfeit something that’s not true in the first place. Just you can’t counterfeit a 3 dollar bill because a real 3 dollar bill doesn’t exist.

There’s a bride and there’s a whore. You can’t interpret the whore unless you compare it with the truth. Remember the whore is the one that sits on the beast all decked out with gold and jewels.

She’s the counterfeit bride clothing herself with false attributes of the truth just like the Pharisees and Sadducees did. Didn’t Satan say he would be like the most high. We have Satan the beast disguised  as the women.

He’s being like the bride drunken with the blood of the saints. The whore has a  form of Godliness but denies the true godliness that comes from God himself and not the flesh.

Revelation 3:18,

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 

We buy of God by having his mark in our foreheads which is his name and his law that’s written in our hearts and minds. We purchase of God by our faith in him which clothes us with himself the truth.

Matthew 13:44-46 

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

This parable shows how we buy of God by giving  our life to and having faith in him to purchase that treasure. That treasure is a person that we clothe ourselves with so we will not be found naked.