ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Dear brothers and sisters,  I received this email and I thought I would share with you all.  Like I said before, things are NEVER going to be the same.  There is going to be a "New Normal".  The wicked having been plotting and scheming.  I just think we should all be aware but DO NOT FEAR BECAUSE OF EVIL MEN, or be envious of those who do wrong for like the grass they will soon wither, for the like the green plants they will soon die away.......TRUST IN THE LORD and do good. 

That is from Psalm 37, I would recommend memorizing, meditating, and saying it aloud.   It will help to build up your faith.  Here is the email.  Read it and let it sink in.  The times are changing very very quickly.  Prepare yourselves spiritually!  Take on the full armor of God because the devil is going to be attacking more and more, so like the Scriptures say, above all, take up the shield of faith!!!  I exhort you brothers and sisters, repent, get your houses in order!  And above all rejoice and pray!!!  This is for those who have ears to hear and eyes that are open to see.

Greetings friends,

On Friday I shared a video talking on how the stage seems to set for the coming mark of the beast. I wanted to share that article and video with you here today. I want to thank all of you who pray, and support this broadcast. I couldn’t make this happen without you. God bless.

The Stage is Being Set for the Mark of the Beast

We are living in a time, when government and tech industry leaders are openly usurping our freedoms and liberty and it’s about to get much, much worse. The unfortunate aspect of all this is many people seem to be begging for it.

We are being told on a regular basis by these tech companies, by media, and by government, that we should prepare for a “new normal.” By new normal, they mean prepare to be tracked wherever you go, prepare to NEVER be able to gather in large numbers ever again. Prepare to be chipped and vaccinated in order to participate in basic commerce, to go out to eat, to go to a ball game, or run a 5k or marathon.

Here is a recent quote from Bill Gates,

“People can go out, but not as often, and not to crowded places,” he says. “Picture restaurants that only seat people at every other table and airplanes where every middle seat is empty.” Schools will reopen, but not stadiums.”

I can’t help but ask the question, how is it a software developer is now in charge of telling me what my economic and health future looks like? Why is a tech industry telling me I need to be vaccinated?

According to GatesNote.com

“Realistically, if we’re going to return to normal, we need to develop a safe, effective vaccine.”

These control freaks are literally drooling over the idea of taking complete control over humanity and using mass surveillance and ID’s to enforce it. Those in power, have no intention of letting us get back to a normal free society. What’s coming is lots of surveillance and restrictions, but it will be for “our safety,” so we should comply like good little boys and girls.

Unfortunately, as I have already mentioned, it would appear most are willing to comply. People want their cushy lives back, they don’t want to be afraid anymore and they are willing to play ball with the devil to make it happen.

We are very quickly seeing the stage set for the coming mark of the beast. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see a new leader come on the stage with great promises of a new world. The man of sin is about to be revealed and a great temptation which will try the whole world is near.

I should close by saying, just because the enemy has these evil plans, does not mean he will succeed at this very moment in time. We must repent of our sins, and return to righteousness. We must pray for God to intervene and restore peace, joy, and freedom for the sake of His people. If we would only seek Him with humility, I believe He would answer our cries.

In my recent book, The End of Days, A 30-Day Devotional, I predicted a time would come when people would become genetically modified, micro-chipped, and forced into a position to do it in order to participate in society. I never imaged it would come as a result of a virus and that my writing would be so timely. You can listen to the audiobook version using the following link. http://scriptureandprophecy.com/the-stage-is-being...

Shalom and God bless,

S.L. Ozbun

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Yup, get ready for it. Loads of us probably thought we would never actually live through it. But we are.

OH LET US KEEP REJOICING AND PRAISING OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!

We have eternity with the LORD JESUS to look forward to!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Yes sister!!!!  Let us keep rejoicing and praising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  HALLELUJAH!!!!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the stage will not be set until we go into a global cashless society...   vaccine or not that is what it will take to control all buying and selling....   and when that happens start looking for someone mandating the world worshiping them/it/he/she.....    until then be careful what we attach to this prophecies...    we could miss out on some life easing things by fearing they are of the beast...               Don't be afraid, but also don't be stupid...

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

2 hours ago, other one said:

the stage will not be set until we go into a global cashless society...   vaccine or not that is what it will take to control all buying and selling....   and when that happens start looking for someone mandating the world worshiping them/it/he/she.....    until then be careful what we attach to this prophecies...    we could miss out on some life easing things by fearing they are of the beast...               Don't be afraid, but also don't be stupid...

Never understood how an external mark can control you or dam you inwardly unless the external mark is a manifestation of an internal mark.

I could take an external mark and it wouldn’t mean anything if that mark of the beast wasn’t within me in the first place. I don’t get it?

Revelation 3:18

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The true buying and Selling is Having the true mark of God upon our minds or foreheads which is his name. That way we can buy of or obtain the things of God that are eternal.

This way we won’t be found naked but we will be clothed in the righteousness of God. This mark from God is spiritual and it’s his name and nature stamped upon our existence. 

This mark of the beast is just the counterfeit way to clothe ourselves with the things that have a form of godliness but deny the true power of God and also denies a true clothing. We learn what the false mark is through the contrast of the real. The Pharisees and Sadducees have this counterfeit clothing on that to some Christians looks real.
The simple fact is if you have the mark of the beast you will be able to buy or sell your righteousness that you clothe yourselves with which is all a counterfeit righteousness.

You will try to buy your righteousness like the religious leaders that came against Jesus the most by and through their works of the law.

John 2:13-16 

13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

These people were buying and selling legalistic forms of godliness that was through the law. This was the mark of the beast being offering up by their good works unto God.

This is just a manifestation of the Way of Cain being manifested by his father the first Adam. This mark of the beast is the Adamic nature manifested by Adam and Eve when they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Never understood how an external mark can control you or dam you inwardly unless the external mark is a manifestation of an internal mark.

I could take an external mark and it wouldn’t mean anything if that mark of the beast wasn’t within me in the first place. I don’t get it?

Revelation 3:18

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The true buying and Selling is Having the true mark of God upon our minds or foreheads which is his name. That way we can buy of or obtain the things of God that are eternal.

This way we won’t be found naked but we will be clothed in the righteousness of God. This mark from God is spiritual and it’s his name and nature stamped upon our existence. 

This mark of the beast is just the counterfeit way to clothe ourselves with the things that have a form of godliness but deny the true power of God and also denies a true clothing. We learn what the false mark is through the contrast of the real. The Pharisees and Sadducees have this counterfeit clothing on that to some Christians looks real.
The simple fact is if you have the mark of the beast you will be able to buy or sell your righteousness that you clothe yourselves with which is all a counterfeit righteousness.

You will try to buy your righteousness like the religious leaders that came against Jesus the most by and through their works of the law.

John 2:13-16 

13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

These people were buying and selling legalistic forms of godliness that was through the law. This was the mark of the beast being offering up by their good works unto God.

This is just a manifestation of the Way of Cain being manifested by his father the first Adam. This mark of the beast is the Adamic nature manifested by Adam and Eve when they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

It's simple...  go cashless society....  beast takes over and demands worship and freezes all electronic accounts till you worship it and pledge to follow.  Get small mark that gives permission to open accounts so can buy and sell. Mark could be as simple as a littlepurple smiley face or some DNA thing....  whatever does not matter.

1 hour ago, other one said:

It's simple...  go cashless society....  beast takes over and demands worship and freezes all electronic accounts till you worship it and pledge to follow.  Get small mark that gives permission to open accounts so can buy and sell. Mark could be as simple as a littlepurple smiley face or some DNA thing....  whatever does not matter.

Still seems far out there. The Bible has to be interpreted in how the mark began. That mark began with Cain so the Bible has to be interpreted that way.

Cain was a fruit of his parents eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He killed his brother Abel because he was jealous of his brothers sacrifice was accepted and his not. Cain sacrifices out of reason instead of being obedient and sacrificing an animal instead of the fruit of the ground. The fruit of the ground was the fruit Signifying the flesh that came came from the cursed ground. Cain was given a mark in

Genesis 4:15,

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The mark of the Beast is simply the Adamic nature. We all have that mark of the beast upon us which is a death sentence or A death decree upon us until we are truly born from above from the second Adam. I Don’t understand any interpretations that don’t follow what was set up from the very beginning. This is why the father says in,

Isaiah 53:4-6

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Jesus had this mark upon him and this death sentence was laid upon him by the father. Jesus took our mark and death sentence as his own and crucified it and brought it to nought by his resurrection. 

This is why the beast could kill the two witnesses because we all had that mark upon us until Jesus killed that death decree and brought it to nought through his resurrection. This is why the two witnesses were raised because of Christ conquered that death sentence. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Still seems far out there. The Bible has to be interpreted in how the mark began. That mark began with Cain so the Bible has to be interpreted that way.

Cain was a fruit of his parents eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He killed his brother Abel because he was jealous of his brothers sacrifice was accepted and his not. Cain sacrifices out of reason instead of being obedient and sacrificing an animal instead of the fruit of the ground. The fruit of the ground was the fruit Signifying the flesh that came came from the cursed ground. Cain was given a mark in

Genesis 4:15,

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The mark of the Beast is simply the Adamic nature. We all have that mark of the beast upon us which is a death sentence or A death decree upon us until we are truly born from above from the second Adam. I Don’t understand any interpretations that don’t follow what was set up from the very beginning. This is why the father says in,

Isaiah 53:4-6

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Jesus had this mark upon him and this death sentence was laid upon him by the father. Jesus took our mark and death sentence as his own and crucified it and brought it to nought by his resurrection. 

This is why the beast could kill the two witnesses because we all had that mark upon us until Jesus killed that death decree and brought it to nought through his resurrection. This is why the two witnesses were raised because of Christ conquered that death sentence. 

You cannot buy n sell without the mark

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Eddy Crocker said:

I can't say that I would agree with that at all....

4 minutes ago, other one said:

I can't say that I would agree with that at all....

I’m  proving everything from the Bible. But I don’t see where the Bible talks about computer chips on your end. That’s all I’m saying.

• Thumbs Up 1