• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Look. I thought it was interesting. So I put it up here. I mean with some members running around here refusing to wear mask and all saying God will protect them. I just thought some could use a reality check is all. I realize it is not a perfectly written article. 

Yeah, I agree with that too.  You should not tempt the Lord G-d.   Meaning you should not throw yourself off a cliff, and say "The Lord can protect me".   Same as those people who handle snakes, and say G-d can protect them.   Then they get bit and die.  Shouldn't do that sort of thing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Not putting must weight on this. Not saying it didn't happen but.. other gatherings that are still going on.. no mass deaths at all. Right here you have a choice. Keep your eyes on Christ..what promises HE gave us.. or look around. Take your eyes of Him.

And.. why not out cry for all those that have and are dying from just the flu because its in the thousands? If you looked into each of those 30 pastors... yeah.. that wont happen. It wont be same.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

https://ugospel.com/19-has-killed-multiple-bishops-and-pastors-within-the-nations-largest-black-pentecostal-denomination/

The Progressive Secular Humanist has reported on several high profile deaths in the Bible Belt. Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, died from the virus. And Bishop Gerald Glenn, a popular Virginia pastor, also died after preaching a packed sermon proclaiming “God is larger than this dreaded virus”.

Prominent evangelical leaders and televangelists have also attempted to capitalise on the crisis. For example, Kenneth Copeland urged viewers to pay tithes despite losing their jobs amid unprecedented unemployment claims. And Tony Spell directed parishioners to donate their federal stimulus checks to churches.  http://churchandstate.org.uk/2020/04/americas-bible-belt-played-down-the-pandemic-and-even-cashed-in-now-dozens-of-pastors-are-dead/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2020/04/19/church-of-god-in-christ-pentecostal-coronavirus-kills-bishops/

https://www.localmemphis.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-19-has-killed-several-bishops-and-pastors-within-church-of-god-and-christ-headquartered-in-memphis/522-bf2930fe-0e10-42a4-b105-d0d8dfe5e80d

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/april/multiple-bishops-and-pastors-within-church-of-god-in-christ-have-died-from-covid-19-nbsp

The COGIC site does not even say anything about this. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

It says they did that to collect tithe.

Not only they abuse OT tithe they also don't care of other's safety.

Same Judas Iscariot style.

Added with gullible christians.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This article didn't surprise me since many of us are saying this virus is a warning from God caused by all the ungodliness of the entire world. It's unfortunate that whenever God has been forced to bring disasters due to ungodliness both the good and bad people are effected. (although we don't actually know if the preachers who died were very pious Christians) It would be grand if we could tell the world that not 1 true person of God died from Covid-19, but the God haters wouldn't believe us anyway. When this first started I thought God was trying to get the average person to believe in Him but now I think He's more interested in getting those who claim to be Christians, but don't live that way, to change. Of course, if atheists become believers I know God will love that too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
About snake handlers.... have you ever heard "The Rattlesnake Story" by Wendy Bagwell?  It's hilarious!  lol  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

On 6/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, LadyKay said:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2020/04/report-bible-belt-christians-are-dying-after-ignoring-social-distancing-guidelines/?fbclid=IwAR0h6G1zWXLsYQiRhHQkVV6bJADa5TLUnB9fuLIFRVpm3IMhU3UZwYyfTN8

After ignoring coronavirus social distancing guidelines, conservative Christians in the Bible Belt are dying in “frightening numbers.” covid-19 pandemic has claimed the lives of more than 30 pastors in the Bible Belt. After church leaders “actively encouraged churchgoers to flout self-distancing guidelines.”

See link for more on this story. 

I Wonder if they will do a report on the rioters dying from Covid 19 too, and being irresponsible on their social distancing rules? :39:

How about a piece on the governors of NY, NJ, PA, MI putting Covid Patients in nursing homes thus spreading Covid to the most vulnerable to dying???? HMMM???? Kevorkian governors.... Euthanasia.... Murder????  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

32 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Wonder if they will do a report on the rioters dying from Covid 19 too, and being irresponsible on their social distancing rules? :39:

How about a piece on the governors of NY, NJ, PA, MI putting Covid Patients in nursing homes thus spreading Covid to the most vulnerable to dying???? HMMM???? Kevorkian governors.... Euthanasia.... Murder????  

I have heard it being said that protesters should get tested.  If you have info on nursing homes go ahead and make a thread about it. I just happen to pick this one because I found it interesting and thought it would interest others here. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

Just now, LadyKay said:

I have heard it being said that protesters should get tested.  If you have info on nursing homes go ahead and make a thread about it. I just happen to pick this one because I found it interesting and thought it would interest others here. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/22/exclusive-seema-verma-cuomo-other-democrat-governors-coronavirus-nursing-home-policies-contradicted-federal-guidance/

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91

People actually read Breitbart?