Charlie744

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

In the Torah we find a few terms - Sons of God and Daughters of Men. However, in Daniel 11 there is a term (only found here) of the “Daughter of Womener ”.

ASSUMING this is NOT a term that might refer to a “ daughter “ of a ruler / a king, etc., can you folks offer some Biblical/Sriptural/Jewish interpretations for this very specific term? Look forward to your thoughts and thanks in advance!!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Charlie 744

What verse are you looking at?

Sorry found it;

Daniel 11:17   He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.

Charlie 744

'The daughter of women' is referring to the churches that have gone to sleep.

Women produce children.  Women = churches.  Churches produce children (more and more churches)

Daughter = congregations. 

'The daughter of women' = the 'congregations' of the 'churches'

How can I prove this to you?

Here.  Read carefully.

Isaiah 32:9   Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.

Isaiah 32:10   Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.

Isaiah 32:11   Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.

Isaiah 32:12   They shall lament for the teats, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine.

Isaiah 32:13   Upon the land of my people shall come up thorns and briers; yea, upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city:

Sister.... thank you very much!  Would you agree with this- the churches were corrupted— “they became adulterous churches”? 

Great information! Charlie 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Sister.... thank you very much!  Would you agree with this- the churches were corrupted— “they became adulterous churches”? 

Great information! Charlie 

Hi Charlie744

Yes.  We only have to read the letters to the seven churches in Revelation know that those churches were infiltrated and contaminated, and Jesus is warning them to wake up.

I would have to say that this Dan 11 is the most confusing chapter I have ever come across.  I once thought that I had it all figured out, but now have to look at it again with fresh eyes.  The king of the North and the king of the South have been here for a very long time.  It's in the latter days of their kingdoms that things really start to happen.  One thing I know is that the king of the North is the end time kingdom, the beast in which the FP comes out of.  I said that the king of the south could be Arabia, but now I am not so sure.  It could very well be speaking of Egypt, Alexandria.  What makes me question this is that the king of the North is giving him (the king of the South) the daughter of women? 

Charlie, how on earth did Egypt gain possession of the churches to corrupt? 

What came out of Egypt that we know of? 

We must both pray and ask God for wisdom, to show us, so we can at least solve this part of the mystery.

Sister, I wish I had your breath of Scriptures and understanding... I mentioned earlier that I have recently (12 months ago) began to read and try and interpret Daniel. And I thought that chapter 10 was the most difficult.... that is until I began 11... I have been trying to unpack 11 now for the past 7 months... slowly getting some of it.

if agreeable, I would like to ask if you would allow me to send you an email with a word doc attached. It is my interpretation of 11 so far. I think I have unpacked 11:5 to 11:15, and I am struggling some with the next few verses..... if you have an interest in going over this interpretation and offering some of your thoughts that would be wonderful. If not, for whatever reason that is fine as well since everyone has so many things to do and deal with each day.. let me know and if interested, you can send / contact me at kincadect@hotmail.com

Charlie

Hi Charlie

Yes I would be happy for us to compare notes.

This is a game changer for me.  Thank you Charlie for bringing this 'daughter of women' to my attention.  I knew for many years what it mean't, and have read Daniel 11 over and over but I missed what you pointed out in Dan 11:17.  It just didn't register before.  It was as if I read it blindly.  This is what I love about God's Word.  He doesn't reveal all at once.  If something's wrong with our interpretation, he will make us go back and take another look.  Thank you Charlie.  I was feeling a little down from last night.  You have lifted my spirit. These conversations are priceless.

May the Lord Jesus Christ strengthen his saints.  Glory to the Lamb of God.

and God bless you.

I will contact you.

I am not sure I could receive a better / more wonderful comment... I can assure you that I will be getting the best from these exchanges.. I hope you find a desire to look into this new interpretation of 11... and I certainly would be agreeable to reveal the new interpretations for the 8 or so enigmatic verses found in Daniel and listed in the word doc I recently emailed you... I can assure you that you will be completely surprised and hopefully see Daniel in such a brand new way... thanks again, Charlie 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/6/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sister said:

Sorry found it;

Daniel 11:17   He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, Charlie744 said:

In the Torah we find a few terms - Sons of God and Daughters of Men. However, in Daniel 11 there is a term (only found here) of the “Daughter of Womener ”.

ASSUMING this is NOT a term that might refer to a “ daughter “ of a ruler / a king, etc., can you folks offer some Biblical/Sriptural/Jewish interpretations for this very specific term? Look forward to your thoughts and thanks in advance!!

On 8/6/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sister said:

Sorry found it;

https://herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Daniel11

DANIEL 11:17 "He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do. And he shall give him the daughter of women to destroy it; but she shall not stand with him, or be for him." (NKJV)

Young Ptolemy V had entered into a treaty with Antiochus III after his military defeat in the Fifth Syrian War. Through this treaty, Antiochus III tried to strengthen his position and expand his empire even further. Ptolemy V surrendered his Asian holdings to the king of the North and accepted Antiochus III's daughter, Cleopatra I, as a bride. They were married in 194 BCE. Through this marriage, Antiochus III sought to gain a foothold in Egypt itself through his daughter. But his plan backfired. Cleopatra I was a true wife to Ptolemy V, standing by him instead of seeking to benefit her father. Cleopatra I was beloved by the Egyptian people for her loyalty to her husband.

Edited by R. Hartono