Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, do you know the Great Commission is completed at the very end of the Great Tribulation. The only reason the Antichrist seems to be tolerated is to exploit his power to unify world media under one voice and to channel the Gospel through it to all tongues and nationalities. 

(Rev. 15:2) Souls are still being saved during the rein of the Antichrist

(Rev. 11:7) The preaching of the Gospel continues during the Great Tribulation.

(Rev. 11:9-10) The testimony of the Two Witnesses is enhanced by the Antichrist's unified global media. The Gospel will finally cover the earth in the end and the Antichrist usefulness will be no more. This is the 'end' spoken of in Matthew 24:14

Edited by Scott Free

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Hello, do you know the Great Commission is completed at the very end of the Great Tribulation. The only reason the Antichrist seems to be tolerated is to exploit his power to unify the world under one voice and to channel the Gospel through it to all tongues and nationalities. 

(Rev. 15:2) Souls are still being saved during the rein of the Antichrist

(Rev. 11:7) The Gospel will continue to be preached during the Great Tribulation.

(Rev. 11:9) The mission of the Two Witnesses will be enhanced by the Antichrist's unified global media. The Gospel will finally cover the earth in the end and the Antichrist usefulness will be no more. This is the 'end' spoken of in Matthew 24:14

If the great commission is synonymous with the times of the Gentiles, and I believe it is, then I see the great commission as completed.

And Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  Luke 21:24b

Yes, people continue to be saved.  Yes, the gospel continues to be preached but because of the above verse, we know that the gospel has made it around the world.  Although Jerusalem is not currently being trampled by Gentiles, it will be again during the time of great distress.  What's left is for the fullness of the Gentiles to come in.  The fullness of the Gentiles comes in at the last trumpet, the trumpet of God when Israel is delivered.  Consider these two verses:

Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.
The Lord of hosts will defend them.
And they will devour and trample on the sling stones;
And they will drink and be boisterous as with wine;
And they will be filled like a sacrificial basin,
Drenched like the corners of the altar.
And the Lord their God will save them in that day
As the flock of His people;
For they are as the stones of a crown,
Sparkling in His land.    Zechriah 9:14-16

and

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”    Romans 11:25-27

The times of the Gentiles, the sowing of the seed of the gospel worldwide, has been accomplished.  We are currently in the process of being brought to maturity.  When the crop has fully matured, the fullness of the Gentiles will be brought in.  This happens on the day Israel is saved.

18 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

If the great commission is synonymous with the times of the Gentiles, and I believe it is, then I see the great commission as completed.

And Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  Luke 21:24b

Yes, people continue to be saved.  Yes, the gospel continues to be preached but because of the above verse, we know that the gospel has made it around the world.  Although Jerusalem is not currently being trampled by Gentiles, it will be again during the time of great distress.  What's left is for the fullness of the Gentiles to come in.  The fullness of the Gentiles comes in at the last trumpet, the trumpet of God when Israel is delivered.  Consider these two verses:

Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.
The Lord of hosts will defend them.
And they will devour and trample on the sling stones;
And they will drink and be boisterous as with wine;
And they will be filled like a sacrificial basin,
Drenched like the corners of the altar.
And the Lord their God will save them in that day
As the flock of His people;
For they are as the stones of a crown,
Sparkling in His land.    Zechriah 9:14-16

and

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”    Romans 11:25-27

The times of the Gentiles, the sowing of the seed of the gospel worldwide, has been accomplished.  We are currently in the process of being brought to maturity.  When the crop has fully matured, the fullness of the Gentiles will be brought in.  This happens on the day Israel is saved.

Is the the Great Commission not defined as the spread of the Gospel to every tongue and nation of the world? Is the Antichrist considered part of the Gentile Age? Can the "trampling" of Jerusalem be seen as liberation from YHWH by those who seek to use it as a base of unification for all religions? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Scott Free said:

(Rev. 11:9-10) The testimony of the Two Witnesses is enhanced by the Antichrist's unified global media. The Gospel will finally cover the earth in the end and the Antichrist usefulness will be no more. This is the 'end' spoken of in Matthew 24:14

The 2 witnesses and their punishment to the unbelieving world may be filling the news headlines globally but they will be hated by nations that people will exchange gifts when they die.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I think the great commision is completed once the last soul is saved. There seem to be souls saved during the great trib, I think of things like in Revelation 6:11:

Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

and:

Rev 20:

I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The 2 witnesses and their punishment to the unbelieving world may be filling the news headlines globally but they will be hated by nations that people will exchange gifts when they die.

The plagues do not seem to be mere retribution, these are measures needed to get everyone's attention on a global level. The Two give witness for Jesus leading up to that moment when the Beast is allowed to overcome them. The people who keep their head up in defiance can be singled out and 'recycled' in short order. Those who remain for the Holiday will have all made a choice to reject Yeshua.