Rapture and End Times

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

In Revelation chapter 4, John’s visit to Heaven is a preview of our blessed Rapture – our rescue! In this message, we focus on the open door, the command to “Come up here,” the One seated on the throne, and the 24 elders: https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/09/19/rapture-2020-come-up-here/

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Not really, its the wise virgins taken n the foolish left behind n screamed "Lord, Looord", something horror shall happen

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Deleted, not relevant to topic

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
video link edited out. deleted unrelated and self promoting content

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

We wait for Your Deliverance, Lord

Psalms 40:4-11 Happy is the one who puts his trust in the Lord and keeps away from arrogant and deceitful people.

Say to the Lord: Here I am, my desire is to do Your will. Your Law is in my heart and I proclaim God’s faithfulness and His saving power to all the congregation. You Lord, will not withhold Your tender care for me, may Your love and truth forever keep me safe.

Psalms 40:12-17 Now Lord, we are poor and needy, troubles and misfortune assail us from every side and courage fails us. Let all those who seek our downfall be turned back in disgrace.  Let all those who think they have got the upper hand, be confounded and put to shame.  But let all who seek the truth be jubilant and rejoice in Your saving power, we will forever cry: All glory to the Lord!

Psalms 43:1-5 Uphold our cause, O God, give judgement for Your people against the godless nations, rescue us from those liars and evil men.  For we look to You for refuge, why must we wait so long; oppressed by our foes?

Send out Your light and truth to guide us, then we will come to the holy Land, to the place of Your altar and we shall praise our Redeemer with gladsome songs.  We will wait patiently for Your deliverance, our Lord and Saviour.  Ref: REB.

Every person who desires to do the Lord's will, all those who seek the truth, that is: every true Christian, will be delivered and guided into the holy Land, soon after the Lord's Day of wrath has cleansed it. Jeremiah 31:8-9 

• Thumbs Up 1