• Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,255
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I guess so. 

Hi R.H,

Have you looked at the thread I started as you asked? Titled, `Christian Nation? `

Oh I have just seen that you have replied in that topic.  Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 11/13/2020 at 1:04 AM, Momma_Bear said:

I was aware of this fact... Sadly... the government in it's goal to increase America as a Superpower... has over taken any kind of Christian claim to the nation...

True in part. The government has exceeded the mandate given it under the Declaration and Constitution, due to the machinations of the Evil One and his minions. But remember, the Revolution was begun and accomplished by a minority of the colonists, and they were aided by miracles of God during the War of Independence. Just as Britain was delivered in WWII, during the Battle of Britain, by a handful of RAF pilots and a load of Divine intervention.

Even so will America be delivered by God by means of a remnant of the faithful and a load of Divine intervention in the End Times. Whether you believe it or not. The "Christian claim to the nation" will not be annulled, because that has been God's plan for this land all along, no matter what the majority think or do or say. And the same, of course, applies to the Jewish State in the land promised to Abraham. The promises and covenants of God cannot be overthrown by men or Satan.

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, for sure. It was not my prophecy, but of someone I read.

They said that Trump was to win it.

The important thing is that God wins it all in time.

He will too.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, secondtimearound said:

They said that Trump was to win it.

According to whom? That is the question, because there will never be agreement on the answer.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,865
  • Content Per Day:  5.78
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

As a complete outsider with only a minor interest, but having read some of the debates around this, I am now convinced that Biden is the right man for this job at this stage. I will probably be shot for this, but that's ok. It also happens to be true the South African economy immediately improved when Biden was declared the winner.  I suspect he will have a better relationship with Africa and South Africa than Trump had. I recently heard a clip where he publicly denounced the Apartheid government. 

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Henry_iain said:

As a complete outsider with only a minor interest, but having read some of the debates around this, I am now convinced that Biden is the right man for this job at this stage. I will probably be shot for this, but that's ok. It also happens to be true the South African economy immediately improved when Biden was declared the winner.  I suspect he will have a better relationship with Africa and South Africa than Trump had. I recently heard a clip where he publicly denounced the Apartheid government. 

Henry you have the right to your opinion. Time will tell. Biden may do some good for our economy and foreign affairs. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,340
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

10 hours ago, Momma_Bear said:

Being in Canada... I really don't have any interest in the way the United States operates... What has bothered me over the years is watching how the president behaves... how he belittles everyone who does not agree with him... and how he has the constant need to pat himself on the back... Mr. Trump is a dictator... not a leader. I have struggled to understand how on earth the Evangelical Christians have stuck beside this man at all costs. I do understand the answer in part is that they have overlooked the rhetoric and stuck to the policies. 

No matter how one cuts it.... the behaviour of the president is the reason he lost the election. Trump was his own assassin.

If by miracle.... Trump suddenly rises as the winner ( due to voter fraud )... I applaud the truth being brought to light... but as a Canadian... I am not at all looking forward to another four years of seeing this man on the Canadian nightly news.

Anyways... please excuse me from this any further participation in this thread... I truly have nothing more to say about the United States election. 

I appreciate you weighing in because your perspective is invaluable, my friend. This is the godly beauty of the many-membered Body of Christ: all of us see only in part but in the unity which the Lord Himself prayed for, we each contribute to the whole. It's a terrible thing when a brother or sister is cast to the wayside but fear not for the Lord gives some of us eyes to see. :) 

I've been an outsider for most of my life hence my impression of the United States differs significantly from my peers. The fact that I've traveled around the world adds to my detachment so in this regard we share a similar perspective. Here's the truth: I never cared a whit about politics when I wandered this earth like a vagabond, finding it tawdry, wasteful, and repugnant to the extreme; after the Lord poured His Spirit upon me my view of this world and its affairs didn't change. Indeed, they only deepened in conviction for the nations of this earth are ruled by the evil one.  

The U.S. never did me any favors. In fact the opposite is true: like my father and his father before him I volunteered for the armed forces, serving as a soldier under the banner of men. All of the men on my mother's side served in the endless wars which commenced in the 20th century and even my mother served in the Women's Army Corps before I was born. I discharged my service with honor, carrying out my lawful orders with precision and excelling as a soldier but make no mistake: I was the instrument of wicked men in high places...

Just as those men are subject to spiritual wickedness in high places. I have discharged my debt to this nation and continue to pay taxes and obey laws but this is all my Lord requires of me. I serve Him, not the U.S.A.

Edited by Marathoner
typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You all need to read up on the Global Reset that they have been planning for 10 years and Donald Trump at least postponed...   If Biden is allowed to become president in a very short time we will have a global digital money system and the general lifestyle of Americans and most of Europe will drop to levels of third world and communist countries..   When they create the global digital and replace the dollar whatever you have saved up will be worth much less and maybe nothing at all. The result of this election is going to affect the entire world....    and that's why they have gone overboard in cheating to win..      They have a hundred years of planning at stake.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, other one said:

You all need to read up on the Global Reset that they have been planning for 10 years and Donald Trump at least postponed...   If Biden is allowed to become president in a very short time we will have a global digital money system and the general lifestyle of Americans and most of Europe will drop to levels of third world and communist countries..   When they create the global digital and replace the dollar whatever you have saved up will be worth much less and maybe nothing at all. The result of this election is going to affect the entire world....    and that's why they have gone overboard in cheating to win..      They have a hundred years of planning at stake.

If the stakes are actually that high, then their effectiveness at cheating is downright incompetent.

• Well Said! 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Momma_Bear said:

WOW.... This is a very interesting opinion... and I suppose this is the general school of thought for all the Christians who feel the United States is a Christian nation... and therefore more special in the eyes of God. 

I guess time will tell if all this naming... claiming and praying has paid off. 

Please note that this comment is NOT meant as a mocking but rather a simple observation of the camp of believers who think Trump has been placed and assigned as president by God. I don't see things like this. but then again... I do not live in the United States.

I am interested in seeing how this all turns out. Claiming voter fraud is something I don't understand.... America has had years to secure and protect their voting traditions. It doesn't say a lot to the integrity of this institution if fraud ( to the level it has been accused of ) is indeed how this election was apparently earned. 

The voting machines used in 29 states were designed and created for the dictator in Venezuela specifically to rig the elections there.  We have the data showing they were used in this election.  Have the Supreme Court declare the election illegitimate  and that sends the choice to the House of Represenatives  where Trump will win.