• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, Starise said:

Shalom Roy,

Can't tell you how much I appreciate this! I have been led to look more closely at the millenium recently  because of a few more threads of information I have picked up here and there.

Until now I was having trouble fitting the chronology together. What you have written REALLY makes this clear with multiple scriptures to back it up I might add.

Makes perfect sense the way it all fits together.

THANK YOU very much! I will undoubtedly need to dig into it a little more  myself, but I can see the template. I just need to read some of those references yet that you provided again.

Shalom, Starise.

Well, if you hit a few rocks while you're digging, feel free to ask questions. If I can answer any, I would be happy to help.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/1/2021 at 5:23 PM, Starise said:

As a side note- When Jesus was resurrected he was eating with the disciples. He had a kind of super physical body that showed the marks of his injuries during His crucifixion, yet he could do everything humans do and a whole lot more.

Jesus inhabited the same body he died in. Not being corrupt as our flesh is. We will get a body like His upon resurrection

Also I do believe the 100 years here is being used symbolically.  To the Jewish mind set who did not know God as we do, and who did not have eternity revealed to them as we have. God has not limited us to a hundred years, but rather forever and ever

Revelation 22:22 Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb (Christ), 2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 There will no longer exist anything that is cursed [because sin and illness and death are gone]; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve and worship Him [with great awe and joy and loving devotion]; 4 they will [be privileged to] see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5 And there will no longer be night; they have no need for lamplight or sunlight, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign [as kings] forever and ever

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,105
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

21 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Starise.

Well, if you hit a few rocks while you're digging, feel free to ask questions. If I can answer any, I would be happy to help.

Thank you Roy,

I guess one of my questions has to do with the resurrection right before the millennium and the state of affairs during the millennium. As I understand so far, There's a lot going on at this time. If we die before Christ returns we will be in the number of resurrected.In new bodies like Christ. Running alongside this is the idea that there will be unchanged people here living longer lives as stated in Isaiah for the 1000 years.  IOW they still live a physical existence albeit a better one than we presently live in. One guided by God Himself.

So I guess my confusion lies in the idea that we have resurrected people alongside people who have not died. Two different groups. How do you see this? Thanks.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Thank you Roy,

I guess one of my questions has to do with the resurrection right before the millennium and the state of affairs during the millennium. As I understand so far, There's a lot going on at this time. If we die before Christ returns we will be in the number of resurrected.In new bodies like Christ. Running alongside this is the idea that there will be unchanged people here living longer lives as stated in Isaiah for the 1000 years.  IOW they still live a physical existence albeit a better one than we presently live in. One guided by God Himself.

So I guess my confusion lies in the idea that we have resurrected people alongside people who have not died. Two different groups. How do you see this? Thanks.

In anticipation of the sunset, I'll start with the greeting,

Shabbat shalom, Starise.

First, let's start with debunking an old theory: "The Millennium will be an Age of Peace."

While it may be a time of Peace for ISRAEL, it will NOT be a time of peace for the whole world. At least, not yet, not at the beginning.

See, we have 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 where Paul said,

20 But now is Christ (the Messiah) risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ (in the Messiah) shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ (the Messiah) the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's [those who belong to the Messiah] at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that HE [GOD] is excepted, which did put all things under him [the Messiah].) 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Understand that Paul's topic in 1 Corinthians 15 is the RESURRECTION. Thus, that is his focus; so, things are a little out of order chronologically. However, the THREE resurrections to which Paul alludes are the Messiah's Resurrection, the Resurrection of those who belong to Him when He Comes at the BEGINNING of the Millennium, and the Resurrection of the Unjust at the END of the Millennium.

Then, he goes back to discuss the Messiah's reign during the Millennium: He starts putting all of His enemies under His feet, putting down all rule and all authority and power. It's reasonable that some countries will WELCOME His reign over them. Others will RESIST His rulership. However, He shall be literally the King over other kings - the "King of kings and Lord of lords." There are a THOUSAND YEARS in which He can make this happen, and it's reasonable that it will TAKE TIME TO ACCOMPLISH IT! There's NOTHING in Scripture that demands it happens immediately at His Coming.

To the contrary, Yeshua` gave a series of parables about the Kingdom in Matthew 13. Contrary to most teachings about these parables, they are NOT about the current time period and they are CERTAINLY not about the "Church" or the "Church Age."

One of them talks about the GROWTH of the Kingdom - the parable of the grain of mustard seed that grows into a tree and provides shelter for the birds.

One of them talks about the INFLUENCE of the Kingdom - the parable of the yeast in three measures of dough, in which the "yeast" represents the KINGDOM, not "sin," as so many teach.

Another parable talks about the Kingdom being a treasure hidden in a field which a person who finds it would do whatever he could to acquire the field so he would also acquire the treasure (i.e., the Kingdom).

Another parable talks about the Kingdom being a MERCHANT MAN, who can sell all he has to purchase a valuable pearl. This would be the financial prowess of the King Himself; He could risk it all and always come out in the black!

Yeshua` Himself told the leaders of His time, "a greater than Solomon is here," indicating that Yeshua` will be wiser than Shlomoh the King in His dealings.

The parable about the tares or the weeds among the wheat is about Yeshua`s Kingdom having pretenders among the children of God. However, His patience is displayed to prevent hurting the actual children of God in His Kingdom. He allows the tares to grow among the wheat until the harvest AT THE END of the Millennium. Then, the pretenders are "bundled in bundles to be burned."

And, the parable about the seining net is also about the Judgment at the end of the Millennium, the "Great White Throne Judgment."

These parables are reminiscent of the parable about the stone cut from the mountain in Daniel 2:

Daniel 2:35, 44-45 (KJV)

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Again, THIS TAKES TIME TO ACCOMPLISH!

Another interesting prophecy comes from one of the songs of David:

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD hath said unto me, <<Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>>'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling! 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"

These are the "kings of the earth," the "rulers," the "heathen (Gentiles; Goyim)" who meet together in a sort of U.N. meeting and say the words recorded in verse 3.

What does God do? He LAUGHS at them! He derides them; MOCKS them! Then, He angrily makes them uncomfortable, and He says the whole speech from verse 6 to verse 12! God is quoting Yeshua`s words in verse 7 through verse 9. But, the actual decree is found from << Thou art my Son...>> in verse 7 to <<...like a potter's vessel.>> in verse 9.

This is what shall go on in the early years of the Millennium as nations that have been subdued try to shed their bondage to the King of kings.

This is the character - the nature - of the Millennium! Yes, these kings shall have better lives being tributary nations to the King-of-kings' Kingdom, and their nations will be better off under the rulership of the King, but they will still unwisely seek to be rid of His overbearing, demanding rulership. They will have it better than they have ever had it, but they shall STILL seek their freedom from His Sovereignty.

Understand this: Despite the GENERAL Resurrections at the beginning and at the end of the Millennium, INDIVIDUAL resurrections shall occur throughout the Millennium, because Yeshua` told Martha, "I am the Resurrection and the Life! He that believeth in me, though he were dead, YET SHALL HE LIVE!"

John 11:25-27 (KJV)

25 Jesus said unto her,

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, YET SHALL HE LIVE: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

27 She saith unto him,

"Yea (Yes), Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ (the Messiah), the Son of God, which should come into the world."

And, one more thing: One of the jobs of being the King of Israel is to be a JUDGE! He represents the "Supreme Court," as it were, for all those under His jurisdiction. He will have lesser kings and governors under Him (which will include us, if we are made of kingly material), but any matters which the kings and governors can't solve will be escalated to His Throne. It's much as David and Shlomoh ("Solomon") did during their reigns. There's even evidence in Scripture that suggests David will be a Judge in Israel during the Millennium. And, why not?! Who would be better to reign and Judge over Israel while Yeshua` is reigning and judging over His Empire? Both David and Shlomoh have certainly had the experience and the expertise to judge!

So, there will be many cases brought to His attention during the Millennium, and He will be the Judge over all the earth as His Kingdom grows.

I'll stop here, but one last thing to think about: How many of us who are children of God have been wronged by others who claim to be the children of God? Don't you think it would take a while to sort out all the internal offenses as well as the external ones? It's NO WONDER why it take a THOUSAND YEARS!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"For behold I create a new heavens and a new earth and the former shall not be remembered nor come upon the heart.

But be ye glad and rejoice in that which I create:
for behold (or here is another thing to behold)
I create Jerusalem a rejoicing and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem and and joy in my people:
and the voice of weeping shall no more be heard in her 
(so it's talking about current Jerusalem,
there is no weeping now in the heavenly Jerusalem)

There shall no more be an infant who lives but a few days (abortion)
Nor old man that has not filled his days.
If anyone dies at 100 they will have died young.
Surely the hundred year old sinner will still be accursed; to death.

They shall build houses..

They shall not build and another inhabit.."
(as it is now in Jerusalem,
when the Messiah returns He will do as He promised; Malachi 3:5)

Isaiah 65:17-22

It's describing the 1000 years.
After the 1000 years a new heaven and earth is created,
and that is, a new sky and land.
This first sky will burn and melt, and roll back as a scroll,
and new Jerusalem will descend from having been above this sky.

Revelation 20:7-10 2 Peter 3:10-12

The last enemy to be defeated is death,

For this mortal must put on immortality.

Then shall the saying come to pass; Death is swallowed up in victory.
Oh death where is thy sting?  1 Corinthians 15:26,53-55

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 12/31/2020 at 10:41 AM, Starise said:

Isaiah 65: 20 Is the text for my question. Particularly the words in verse 20 " He who dies at 100 will be thought a mere youth."

Verses 17-19 make it clear the text is talking about the New heaven and new earth God will create after the former one is passed away.

Death was one of the things the cross vanquished, yet the text says men will live much longer, yet die.

This ties in with an original question I had concerning the need for reproduction before sin. "If" men had never sinned we would still have reproduced physically correct? 

It would appear there is a cyclical life/death even after the new heaven and earth are formed. This would likely be a re establishment of the plan God intended before the fall of man. One can only guess how that would work. If men live longer, then there will be more men on the earth or elsewhere. If men still die where do their souls go after that? 

Or is the text somehow maligned through translation? If people die at 100 they will be considered accursed. This would imply there is a life system based on behavior where God can "curse" someone in the new earth and they will die earlier. 

I was always taught we live forever after we die in Christ.

It's simple--if sad--most Christians and most Christian teachers/leaders/influencers are uninformed about the coming age, the Millennium where Christ will reign and rule on Earth BEFORE the final judgment and eradication of death.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 1/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, Starise said:

Thanks for comments. To be clear I am not doubting our eternal life or the fact that the present heavens ( planets, stars) and earth will be rebuilt or replaced by God Himself.

As a side note- When Jesus was resurrected he was eating with the disciples. He had a kind of super physical body that showed the marks of his injuries during His crucifixion, yet he could do everything humans do and a whole lot more.

The Bible says we will have new resurrected bodies like Christ has. That means we can eat among other things in the physical realm. 

The idea that the text isn't a concrete idea seems to be contrary to the rest of the text. These are probably literal explanations.

I hear Missmuffet say there are two groups of people. One group is still here while the other group is in heaven. I am aware of the 1000 year reign. This makes it seem there are in essence two paradise locations. The new heaven and earth are one and the other spiritual "heaven" is the other. Often heaven is taught as being " up there" somewhere. This idea isn't really much different than the present other than people will be in some sort of a perfected state on an improved earth. Yet we are told all will be destroyed here.

The singular New Jerusalem seems a more solid explanation. Why would we not be in it? 

Assuming we have this idea solidified, the original question still prevails. Otherwise the " New Jerusalem" only lasts for 1000 years and we aren't in it.

I see the New Jerusalem as God's permanent answer to this present world. The 1000 years seems to be a trial period for mankind once again. If men live as they did in Adam's time this might only be one generation.

Will it not ever be that that which is of GOD will indeed ever be of GOD? Better still; the Light is a guidance leading more home. What is dross will be burned up. 

What is 100 years compared to eternal? What is our potential compared to the very Source and limit of all potential?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, missmuffet said:

Christians who go into the 1000 year millennium will be mortal. They will be able to marry and have children. Unlike those who were raptured before the 7 year tribulation and those in heaven who have glorified resurrected bodies. Although those in the 1000 year millennium will be able to sin. Many will come against God at the end of the 1000 year millenium. All those who go into eternity which is the new heaven and the new earth will all have glorfied resurrected bodies. No one will be able to sin.

I'm glad you see this plan and it makes sense to you. I fail to connect the dots for a pre trib rapture.

I was recently reading a bible scholar's work on the end times and he made a comment I thought was very applicable. Many think when Jesus comes "like a thief in the night" this necessarily makes a distinction that there will be this "secret rapture" as he puts it. The Bible also says that when Christ returns it will be as in the days of Noah. I believe there are similarities. The MANNER is which Christ returns can be "like a thief in the night" AND STILL be something very apparent everyone will see.

So then, the "thief in the night" passage indicates only a SURPRISE factor. Not a secret factor. I mean to say, when we are resurrected EVERYONE will see what's happening.

Thus far this is how the events are shaping up for me-

I have to watch for tricky word associations here because many associate "the tribulation" as a catch phrase for a 7 year period beginning with a "rapture". 

While the Bible teaches we will be caught up to be with the Lord, my indications are that it happens after much more tribulation on the earth while many Christians are still here. Only at the last trump will we be caught up. And when is that? At the end.

Some explanations would attempt to nullify this by saying the Lord would not punish us with the punishment intended for the unsaved. This is true, HOWEVER, He could easily keep us here and protect us from that. Same as He protected Noah on the Ark. 

Here is how it's shaping up for me so far-

A time of tribulation comes along with the anti-christ We have markers as to when some things happen. i.e. the 3 1/2 years of anti-christ reign. The Bible frequently re enforces that AFTER these things happen, AFTER these things take place, THEN Christ returns. Pre mills would say He returns twice. Once to pick up saints then returns for a battle He will win later. I don't read this. If it's there please show me. 

What I see is a tribulation period with an anti-christ figure. The one who is THE anti- christ. At the end of anti-christ reign in SHORT SUCCESSION ( emphasis mine) I see Jesus returning. ONLY THEN the dead in Christ are raised immediately before the alive in Christ. The REASON we are raised is He wants us off of the earth before the 7th trumpet. When the 7th trumpet blows God is going to annihilate all unbelievers from the earth. Then after the battle WE GO BACK TO THE EARTH in our new bodies. So God is giving us new bodies and protecting us from what is to come.

Then there is a new millennium. The 1000 year reign. All dead without Christ are still in their graves until their time of judgment.Satan is chained. 

This must be the time spoken of in Isaiah 65. Before the New Jerusalem. Thoughts?

On 2/19/2021 at 11:25 PM, Retrobyter said:

In anticipation of the sunset, I'll start with the greeting,

Shabbat shalom, Starise.

First, let's start with debunking an old theory: "The Millennium will be an Age of Peace."

While it may be a time of Peace for ISRAEL, it will NOT be a time of peace for the whole world. At least, not yet, not at the beginning.

See, we have 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 where Paul said,

20 But now is Christ (the Messiah) risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ (in the Messiah) shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ (the Messiah) the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's [those who belong to the Messiah] at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that HE [GOD] is excepted, which did put all things under him [the Messiah].) 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Understand that Paul's topic in 1 Corinthians 15 is the RESURRECTION. Thus, that is his focus; so, things are a little out of order chronologically. However, the THREE resurrections to which Paul alludes are the Messiah's Resurrection, the Resurrection of those who belong to Him when He Comes at the BEGINNING of the Millennium, and the Resurrection of the Unjust at the END of the Millennium.

Then, he goes back to discuss the Messiah's reign during the Millennium: He starts putting all of His enemies under His feet, putting down all rule and all authority and power. It's reasonable that some countries will WELCOME His reign over them. Others will RESIST His rulership. However, He shall be literally the King over other kings - the "King of kings and Lord of lords." There are a THOUSAND YEARS in which He can make this happen, and it's reasonable that it will TAKE TIME TO ACCOMPLISH IT! There's NOTHING in Scripture that demands it happens immediately at His Coming.

To the contrary, Yeshua` gave a series of parables about the Kingdom in Matthew 13. Contrary to most teachings about these parables, they are NOT about the current time period and they are CERTAINLY not about the "Church" or the "Church Age."

One of them talks about the GROWTH of the Kingdom - the parable of the grain of mustard seed that grows into a tree and provides shelter for the birds.

One of them talks about the INFLUENCE of the Kingdom - the parable of the yeast in three measures of dough, in which the "yeast" represents the KINGDOM, not "sin," as so many teach.

Another parable talks about the Kingdom being a treasure hidden in a field which a person who finds it would do whatever he could to acquire the field so he would also acquire the treasure (i.e., the Kingdom).

Another parable talks about the Kingdom being a MERCHANT MAN, who can sell all he has to purchase a valuable pearl. This would be the financial prowess of the King Himself; He could risk it all and always come out in the black!

Yeshua` Himself told the leaders of His time, "a greater than Solomon is here," indicating that Yeshua` will be wiser than Shlomoh the King in His dealings.

The parable about the tares or the weeds among the wheat is about Yeshua`s Kingdom having pretenders among the children of God. However, His patience is displayed to prevent hurting the actual children of God in His Kingdom. He allows the tares to grow among the wheat until the harvest AT THE END of the Millennium. Then, the pretenders are "bundled in bundles to be burned."

And, the parable about the seining net is also about the Judgment at the end of the Millennium, the "Great White Throne Judgment."

These parables are reminiscent of the parable about the stone cut from the mountain in Daniel 2:

Daniel 2:35, 44-45 (KJV)

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Again, THIS TAKES TIME TO ACCOMPLISH!

Another interesting prophecy comes from one of the songs of David:

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD hath said unto me, <<Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>>'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling! 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"

These are the "kings of the earth," the "rulers," the "heathen (Gentiles; Goyim)" who meet together in a sort of U.N. meeting and say the words recorded in verse 3.

What does God do? He LAUGHS at them! He derides them; MOCKS them! Then, He angrily makes them uncomfortable, and He says the whole speech from verse 6 to verse 12! God is quoting Yeshua`s words in verse 7 through verse 9. But, the actual decree is found from << Thou art my Son...>> in verse 7 to <<...like a potter's vessel.>> in verse 9.

This is what shall go on in the early years of the Millennium as nations that have been subdued try to shed their bondage to the King of kings.

This is the character - the nature - of the Millennium! Yes, these kings shall have better lives being tributary nations to the King-of-kings' Kingdom, and their nations will be better off under the rulership of the King, but they will still unwisely seek to be rid of His overbearing, demanding rulership. They will have it better than they have ever had it, but they shall STILL seek their freedom from His Sovereignty.

Understand this: Despite the GENERAL Resurrections at the beginning and at the end of the Millennium, INDIVIDUAL resurrections shall occur throughout the Millennium, because Yeshua` told Martha, "I am the Resurrection and the Life! He that believeth in me, though he were dead, YET SHALL HE LIVE!"

John 11:25-27 (KJV)

25 Jesus said unto her,

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, YET SHALL HE LIVE: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

27 She saith unto him,

"Yea (Yes), Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ (the Messiah), the Son of God, which should come into the world."

And, one more thing: One of the jobs of being the King of Israel is to be a JUDGE! He represents the "Supreme Court," as it were, for all those under His jurisdiction. He will have lesser kings and governors under Him (which will include us, if we are made of kingly material), but any matters which the kings and governors can't solve will be escalated to His Throne. It's much as David and Shlomoh ("Solomon") did during their reigns. There's even evidence in Scripture that suggests David will be a Judge in Israel during the Millennium. And, why not?! Who would be better to reign and Judge over Israel while Yeshua` is reigning and judging over His Empire? Both David and Shlomoh have certainly had the experience and the expertise to judge!

So, there will be many cases brought to His attention during the Millennium, and He will be the Judge over all the earth as His Kingdom grows.

I'll stop here, but one last thing to think about: How many of us who are children of God have been wronged by others who claim to be the children of God? Don't you think it would take a while to sort out all the internal offenses as well as the external ones? It's NO WONDER why it take a THOUSAND YEARS!

Roy, 

Thanks!

So in your view the millennium is also largely a cleanup operation. Could this be God's mercy once again  giving those  left another chance to finally make the right choice? This WOULD fully explain Isaiah 65.

I was always under the impression the battle of Armageddon  kills everyone on the earth. In your view Armageddon is more of a centralized operation that might not necessarily affect everyone on the planet. How do you explain this?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

On 2/24/2021 at 11:04 AM, Starise said:

Roy, 

Thanks!

So in your view the millennium is also largely a cleanup operation. Could this be God's mercy once again  giving those  left another chance to finally make the right choice? This WOULD fully explain Isaiah 65.

I was always under the impression the battle of Armageddon  kills everyone on the earth. In your view Armageddon is more of a centralized operation that might not necessarily affect everyone on the planet. How do you explain this?

YES, I believe it is just that.  So that whomsoever would, would.  It will be a time that starts out with EVERYONE knowing the LORD.  And Satans evil spirit not able to go out and deceive.  Doesn't mean that there wont be those who are just 'not lovers of God'. 

However you see resurrection, (I believe we pass from death to life/natural to spiritual), and go on to that place Christ went to prepare for us to go, will be returning when He will bring us back with Him when He returns as Lord of Lord and King of Kings.   

That said, right now

The beast system is being all pulled into place. 

Then, Satan will be kicked out of heaven to come and rule and reign with the fallen angels up UNTIL they kill the two witnesses

3 1/2 days later Christ returns.  ON the earth at that time are those with the mark, and those without

The marked by the beast
The DEAD IN CHRIST/marked BY the beast, MUST suffer the 1st death and are instantly raised to the spiritual body
STILL DEAD SPIRITUALLY AND STILL MORTAL/have to face the 2nd death 
(AS a flesh and blood body can not exist in the spiritual kingdom BEING BROUGHT IN BY CHRIST and all those with him) 
Satan destroyed by the same brightness  (and they will say IS THIS THE MAN?) 

(IF YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE those made alive in Christ but are yet still somehow DEAD IN CHRIST,  I GUESS this would be the time of their raising also?  (gonna be hard to tell them apart, I would think, but what do i know? ) 

Which leaves those who are alive and remaining (didn't take the mark, alive in Christ) to be changed, no first death, no second death  and made immortal to reign with Christ 1000 years. 

AT THAT POINT, all flesh and blood humans HAVE BEEN CHANGED
Some immortal, some still mortal.  The Lords day has begun Satan bound 1000 yrs.

(Go to the last books of Ezekiel to learn of the temple and how those who will reign with Christ will serve the Lord and/or the Nations for the millennium). 

At the end of the millennium Satan is loosed.  (time to test) then

War ended by God and

The Great Throne judgment. 

Those who went to the right side of the gulf (received their immortality, saved through the blood of the Lamb, endured to the end, didn't take the mark) will stand in judgment to receive rewards. 

Those who didn't, those who have had to remain dead/spiritually dead, (because they had never heard the word, or they were deceived etc, and had to wait until Satan loosed to be tested again),  will stand in judgment to either receive their immortality or go into the lake of fire.  

ONCE that has taken place then

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecclesiastes 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Just as there is no memory of what has happened in the past age, there will be no memory of this one.  The lake of fire is passed away just as is that/this age.  

All that remains are those who LOVE GOD, love HIS ways.  

Just as it was in the beginning, 

except now,

those who will be there,  will be there not just because GOD CREATED them, but through trials and tribulations and afflictions and persecutions and through their own wills have loved from their mind and soul and heard

Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

• This is Worthy 1