IGNORED

The Great Tribulation Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Sealed Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Does it really matter in light of Salvation?

What's most important is to be ready to meet the Lord!

The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.2Peter3:9

Thanks for the response, we are engaged in friendly christian debate and not sitting in the bar getting drunk 

Christian's are fully aware that they are to be ready to meet the Lord that's a given, until then we will engage in friendly debate

Edited by truth7t7

13 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe this will happen just before Jesus comes back to earth ,on the end of the Millenial..

No such thing as a Millennial Kingdom on this earth found in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

No such thing as a Millennial Kingdom on this earth found in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Agree to disagree...

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

35 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Great advice!

I do wonder for those who do believe in a pretribulation rapture, if it never materializes, will they lose their hope in God?   It seems so many are holding onto this belief they will never face such adversity.   If they find themselves in the middle of what they were assured of avoiding.   How will they react?

*side note: what a wonderful idea, having the edit option be longer than 5 minutes :clap:

And what about those who do not believe in the rapture of the Church and it happens?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

39 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

The beautiful part is that everyone who is Saved would be rapture'd.   Believing when Christ returns, outside of Matthew 24's Second Coming, is not a Salvation requirement.   Those who agree/disagree with pre/post tribulation rapture are going to be rapture'd whenever it takes place.

That is true.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,051
  • Content Per Day:  3.31

7 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Feel free to post scripture that supports your claim of a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven, waiting, waiting, waiting?

Thanks for the freedom.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Great advice!

I do wonder for those who do believe in a pretribulation rapture, if it never materializes, will they lose their hope in God?   It seems so many are holding onto this belief they will never face such adversity.   If they find themselves in the middle of what they were assured of avoiding.   How will they react?

*side note: what a wonderful idea, having the edit option be longer than 5 minutes :clap:

Belief in a rapture timing is irrelevant.  If a person is acting on the teachings of Jesus, their house will stand, because they built it on the rock.  This is irrespective of the timing of the storm.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, Heaven_Bound said:

Didn't Jesus anticipate this very thing?

Matthew 24:9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"The Sealed Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived"

Thank you for sharing :) but there is no verse saying hinting the Church will be here and then sealed. Sealed we are yet.. to then take that apply it to the great tribulation.. to help a belief the Church will be here is taking it out of context.

"

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, they will be "Added" to the Church present on earth during the tribulation

There wont be a pre-trib rapture, a fabrication of men namely John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism"

First where in the word does it day "the 144k will be added to the Church"? I can't find it. Then Darby never came up with pre trib. If one searches you find a Hymn writer in 300-400AD wrote about caught up happening before the great tribulation. Oh but go up the 1600? Yeah.. preachers talked about it and wrote about it. 

Thats ALL that means we know this right? Talking preaching about caught up happening before the great tribulation is just that..teaching preaching. Just like preaching teaching post trib or mid trib. Please stop saying Darby came up with it. Like I said you can go back to 1600. To me when I read the word it seems to me points to pre trib.. So if I was sharing because someone asked I would show you in the word why I believe that. I would NEVER tell them about some hymn writer as proof I am right. I only bring them up when people talk about Darby came up with it.. no never did. 

Seems to me if the Church is here we will see Gods wrath that is coming on the world and ALL not some not part but ALL the world. I think I will just watch pray be ready now for His coming. when ever that is..when dead will rise I will be caught up with them to meet Christ in the air... no clue when

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

"The Sealed Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived"

Thank you for sharing :) but there is no verse saying hinting the Church will be here and then sealed. Sealed we are yet.. to then take that apply it to the great tribulation.. to help a belief the Church will be here is taking it out of context.

"

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, they will be "Added" to the Church present on earth during the tribulation

There wont be a pre-trib rapture, a fabrication of men namely John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism"

First where in the word does it day "the 144k will be added to the Church"? I can't find it. Then Darby never came up with pre trib. If one searches you find a Hymn writer in 300-400AD wrote about caught up happening before the great tribulation. Oh but go up the 1600? Yeah.. preachers talked about it and wrote about it. 

Thats ALL that means we know this right? Talking preaching about caught up happening before the great tribulation is just that..teaching preaching. Just like preaching teaching post trib or mid trib. Please stop saying Darby came up with it. Like I said you can go back to 1600. To me when I read the word it seems to me points to pre trib.. So if I was sharing because someone asked I would show you in the word why I believe that. I would NEVER tell them about some hymn writer as proof I am right. I only bring them up when people talk about Darby came up with it.. no never did. 

Seems to me if the Church is here we will see Gods wrath that is coming on the world and ALL not some not part but ALL the world. I think I will just watch pray be ready now for His coming. when ever that is..when dead will rise I will be caught up with them to meet Christ in the air... no clue when

Isaiah 26:20-21 below clearly shows the hour of earth's temptation, and the church is instructed to enter the dwelling place until the indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt, God's Divine protection

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.