• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Haha...well oh yeah give them to God YES AMEN.. He keeps asking why I take them back. Its like I can hear Him saying "you know I am GOD right? Theres is nothing I can't do? " lol. Pffft

Side note I LOVE  Arby’s

:noidea:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,519
  • Content Per Day:  5.11
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

left handed people are the only ones in their right minds :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25,185
  • Content Per Day:  5.82
  • Days Won:  164
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

1 hour ago, ladypeartree said:

I wouldn't say that's true for everyone.  My brother is left handed and he thinks he can beat me. Crazy I tell you. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

I too was left-handed, and was 'switched' to right hand in elementary school. My hand writing would make most doctors envious as it is hard to read, so most times I print what I write down because days later I myself cannot read my own hand writing. LOL.

So, for years I have been neither right, or left handed, and after 69 years I do most things right handed just because I adapted. Still, I catch myself picking things up with my left hand . . .  Today - I am mostly right handed which I shoot firearms with being left-eye dominant. So, to hit anything, I have to close my left eye to shoot right handed. LOL

Hopefully when I receive my glorified body, Jesus will fix my current condition . . . 

Grace and Peace . . . Ray . . . 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

I too was left-handed, and was 'switched' to right hand in elementary school. My hand writing would make most doctors envious as it is hard to read, so most times I print what I write down because days later I myself cannot read my own hand writing. LOL.

So, for years I have been neither right, or left handed, and after 69 years I do most things right handed just because I adapted. Still, I catch myself picking things up with my left hand . . .  Today - I am mostly right handed which I shoot firearms with being left-eye dominant. So, to hit anything, I have to close my left eye to shoot right handed. LOL

Hopefully when I receive my glorified body, Jesus will fix my current condition . . . 

Grace and Peace . . . Ray . . . 

I shoot trap and skeet with a cross eye dominate guy also. He struggles and has fits with it. 

I think my DNA came out of a blender. I'm left eye dominate, shoot left-handed, bowled left-handed, played varsity baseball throwing and batting right-handed, use a fork and spoon right-handed. 

When I was a baseball pitcher, I could throw a fastball 92 MPH right-handed. From the mound a number of times for grins, I tried throwing a baseball left-handed. It was pathetic, it looked awful, and I could barely throw it from the mound to the catcher!

BTW: My post was not intended as actual complaining, it was a parody of myself and to lighten things up a bit :D

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

53 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I shoot trap and skeet with a cross eye dominate guy also. He struggles and has fits with it. 

I think my DNA came out of a blender. I'm left eye dominate, shoot left-handed, bowled left-handed, played varsity baseball throwing and batting right-handed, use a fork and spoon right-handed. 

When I was a baseball pitcher, I could throw a fastball 92 MPH right-handed. From the mound a number of times for grins, I tried throwing a baseball left-handed. It was pathetic, it looked awful, and I could barely throw it from the mound to the catcher!

BTW: My post was not intended as actual complaining, it was a parody of myself and to lighten things up a bit :D

My father and mother were/are left handed. I chose to be right handed, but am a switch hitter. I am left eye dominant and shoot off the right shoulder and it is fine as I don't look at the barrels--I look at the bird. Instinctive. A hard stare.

LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Alive said:

My father and mother were/are left handed. I chose to be right handed, but am a switch hitter. I am left eye dominant and shoot off the right shoulder and it is fine as I don't look at the barrels--I look at the bird. Instinctive. A hard stare.

LOL

Once a person transitions from a rifle to a shotgun, that is the secret. It is amazing how much scores go up just concentrating and looking at only the moving target. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Once a person transitions from a rifle to a shotgun, that is the secret. It is amazing how much scores go up just concentrating and looking at only the moving target. 

Humans have an amazing ability to point at a thing. You can see this by experimenting with your finger without sighting down a plane.

When the gun fits you properly and is mounted consistently--it WILL point where you are looking.

Wood to wood and do not glance at the barrels.

LOL

29 minutes ago, Alive said:

Humans have an amazing ability to point at a thing. You can see this by experimenting with your finger without sighting down a plane.

When the gun fits you properly and is mounted consistently--it WILL point where you are looking.

Wood to wood and do not glance at the barrels.

LOL

Exactly! But twenty years in the military with a M-16, and avid hunting. That training and habit is a hard thing to break. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

that is profound.

• Thumbs Up 1