IGNORED

Do we have a Technical Support thread here on Worthy?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

Hey Wonderful Worthy Friends!

I did look a little bit but could not easily find a Technical Support thread here on Worthy.  Please point me in the right direction if you know of one.  I know I could ask @George or one of the Mods but they are so busy moderating.  I know there are many people that have electronic technical skills kind of like you get in all those Community forums everywhere that I am sure would help out.

My issue is that I downloaded the Worthy Forum app on my cell phone and it will not let me post on the threads.  I got logged in and can see everything but when I go to the reply box there is only a paperclip for an attachment but I cannot type or add an attachment.  I did delete the app and reload it but still nothing.  I am on an Iphone 8 plus so my phone is not too historic. 

I would love it if some the awesome tech people on here could share their knowledge and wisdom with those of us who need some extra help.

Thank you!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

35 minutes ago, debrakay said:

I did look a little bit but could not easily find a Technical Support thread here on Worthy.  Please point me in the right direction if you know of one.  I know I could ask @George or one of the Mods but they are so busy moderating.  I know there are many people that have electronic technical skills kind of like you get in all those Community forums everywhere that I am sure would help out.

My issue is that I downloaded the Worthy Forum app on my cell phone and it will not let me post on the threads.  I got logged in and can see everything but when I go to the reply box there is only a paperclip for an attachment but I cannot type or add an attachment.  I did delete the app and reload it but still nothing.  I am on an Iphone 8 plus so my phone is not too historic. 

I would love it if some the awesome tech people on here could share their knowledge and wisdom with those of us who need some extra help.

Thank you!!

I just attempted on my iPhone and it locks up while loading the script for replies. No go. It is a software issue it seems.

You can use the regular web version on the iPhone and it works fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

12 hours ago, debrakay said:

Thank you!!

Hi Sis

I'm the least teckky so I can't help & maybe Brother Alive helped with his reply

An Orange Cat is very computer savvy & so is Pat(Patriot),I have no doubt these Brothers would be happy to help if you send either a pm.... They are very helpful( trust me I know as I'm " computer capped " thst s technically disabled,lol

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom Debrakay,

Did you downlosd the "Worthy News" app from itunes?  Or did you simply let the board create the app when you logged in?

God bless,

George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

8 hours ago, George said:

Shalom Debrakay,

Did you downlosd the "Worthy News" app from itunes?  Or did you simply let the board create the app when you logged in?

God bless,

George

Hi George!  Yes, it was the Worthy News app from the itunes store.  It was the only one I found.  I do have a link to the website stored in my favorites ad can log in and reply from there.  I will just use it when I am on my phone and not my laptop. Thank you for getting back to me and thank you @Alive for letting me know there is an issue with the app regarding replies.  

God bless you both for your hard work in Worthy!! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I have found that getting an answer in the tech forum is slow sometimes. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 7/6/2022 at 9:26 AM, George said:

Shalom Debrakay,

God bless,

George

George,remember I told you that I can't repy on anything  on my iPad either with the app from the app store?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

At this point I am sure George will contact the developer of the app and report the issue. It may take time, so best to use the web version for now.