IGNORED

RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ROUGHLY BETWEEN APRIL 2023 AND APRIL 2024?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Dennis1209, here is another view of the 3 annual feasts and their burnt offerings:

https://www.faithwriters.com/article-details.php?id=208633

The article is titled THE ENIGMA OF BURNT OFFERINGS.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The 'rapture' is set to happen every year since the late 1800s. 

All false prophecies.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 8/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Shalom, Clive.

What? Again?! How many times must we fall into the same trap before we put up warning signs around the trap?!

Shalom, Clive Campbell.

Really, all one needs to know is that the Messiah is returning SOME TIME SOON. All we need to do is BE READY! That's what Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") the Messiah said over and over again in His "Olivet Discourse": WATCH! and BE READY!

God has a GREAT sense of humor! Just the time we think something is going to happen, AMAZINGLY IT DOESN'T! And, just the time we LEAST expect Him to return, HE WILL!

If someone steps off the sidewalk into the path of a moving bus, and that person dies from the impact, in the Resurrection, He will say to that individual, "Well, that's ONE way to do it!" He'll just laugh and say, "Welcome back! No buses running today!"

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

The typical reaction of most is to criticize the dates, but I can see by this post and others (e.g. your posts about the sacrifices and their meanings) shows you are putting great thought into this so I wish more (Holy Spirit) power to you.  Remember, even if we are wrong abut something such as a date, then that date may be correct for something else that leads up to it.  As Sir Isaac Newton once said

The design of God was much otherwise. He gave this and the Prophecies of the Old Testament, not to gratify mens curiosities by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own Providence, not the Interpreters, be then manifested thereby to the world.

In short, we will know the prophecy once it occurred and thus showing God's hand in everything. We need to know what's going to happen, but the order of some of those events and the details may not be clear until they happen.  

1 hour ago, tim_from_pa said:

The typical reaction of most is to criticize the dates, but I can see by this post and others (e.g. your posts about the sacrifices and their meanings) shows you are putting great thought into this so I wish more (Holy Spirit) power to you.  Remember, even if we are wrong abut something such as a date, then that date may be correct for something else that leads up to it.  As Sir Isaac Newton once said

The design of God was much otherwise. He gave this and the Prophecies of the Old Testament, not to gratify mens curiosities by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own Providence, not the Interpreters, be then manifested thereby to the world.

In short, we will know the prophecy once it occurred and thus showing God's hand in everything. We need to know what's going to happen, but the order of some of those events and the details may not be clear until they happen.  

Shalom, tim_from_pa.

Just out of curiosity? You labeled yourself a "gnomonist." Isn't that a person who makes sundials?

With all due respect to your hero Sir Isaac Newton, he was a typical Christian of the late 1600s early 1700s time period. For many, using the prophecies as an identifier of God's Providence after the prophecies were fulfilled, is the LEAST of what we may ascertain from those prophecies. What those prophecies say and about whom they were written is FAR more interesting! Most were written to reiterate the promises made to the children of Israel from which the children of Israel could take HOPE! Yes, they were CERTAINLY to see God's hand in history as these prophecies were fulfilled, but the fulfillment of SOME gave them a confidence that God would fulfill the rest in the FUTURE!

Ah! What a day it will be when all the prophecies to Israel come true! And, we "Christians" (Gentile Messianic believers) are INCLUDED! We've been grafted ("graffed") into the Olive Tree of Yeeshuwa`s Kingdom! We don't fly off to some "Heaven"; we fly (literally) to the Middle East to be with the Messiah who will be the King of israel! And, as the nations of the earth come to the Messiah for His expertise, He will become the King of kings! They will hang on His every word, for the wiser than Shlomoh (Solomon) will be here!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 8/5/2022 at 7:59 AM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

I think your, what you call guess, is very feasible. We are told to watch and be ready so pointing out possibilities with solid reasoning should make a wise man prepare even more.

As for the Antichrist being Jewish, there is no possibility whatsoever that the Antichrist is Jewish.

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, tim_from_pa.

Just out of curiosity? You labeled yourself a "gnomonist." Isn't that a person who makes sundials?

With all due respect to your hero Sir Isaac Newton, he was a typical Christian of the late 1600s early 1700s time period. For many, using the prophecies as an identifier of God's Providence after the prophecies were fulfilled, is the LEAST of what we may ascertain from those prophecies. What those prophecies say and about whom they were written is FAR more interesting! Most were written to reiterate the promises made to the children of Israel from which the children of Israel could take HOPE! Yes, they were CERTAINLY to see God's hand in history as these prophecies were fulfilled, but the fulfillment of SOME gave them a confidence that God would fulfill the rest in the FUTURE!

Ah! What a day it will be when all the prophecies to Israel come true! And, we "Christians" (Gentile Messianic believers) are INCLUDED! We've been grafted ("graffed") into the Olive Tree of Yeeshuwa`s Kingdom! We don't fly off to some "Heaven"; we fly (literally) to the Middle East to be with the Messiah who will be the King of israel! And, as the nations of the earth come to the Messiah for His expertise, He will become the King of kings! They will hang on His every word, for the wiser than Shlomoh (Solomon) will be here!

Yes, a gnomonist is into sundials. It can be both theory and/or making of them. I can calculate sundial hour lines for weird shapes (such as one placed on a crooked roof) without the use of the sun doing it empirically.   That's part of my interest in things involving time. 

I don't think Newton was a typical Christian at all. He kept much of what he believed to himself lest he'd be deemed a heretic.  I'll say this one thing, whether he was right or wrong or anything otherwise, he put much thought and study into the subject at hand so he did not say things lightly.  Thus his observations are worth looking into and consideration. Nobody really knew he was a learned theologian until his notes were found in the 1930's - there's this sense that he had them hidden to be deliberately found later which was genius in and of itself.

6 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Yes, a gnomonist is into sundials. It can be both theory and/or making of them. I can calculate sundial hour lines for weird shapes (such as one placed on a crooked roof) without the use of the sun doing it empirically.   That's part of my interest in things involving time. 

Shabbat shalom, tim_from_pa.

That's awesome! What a wonderful use of mathematics! Do you use any particular formulae or do you use a particular technique? I'm VERY interested in such a study! Do you use a projection calculus? Again, just fascinated and curious.

6 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

I don't think Newton was a typical Christian at all. He kept much of what he believed to himself lest he'd be deemed a heretic.  I'll say this one thing, whether he was right or wrong or anything otherwise, he put much thought and study into the subject at hand so he did not say things lightly.  Thus his observations are worth looking into and consideration. Nobody really knew he was a learned theologian until his notes were found in the 1930's - there's this sense that he had them hidden to be deliberately found later which was genius in and of itself.

No, he wasn't a typical Christian because he believed as I do in a nontrinitarian Arianism, recognizing that the early churches didn't believe in the Trinity. He also didn't believe in the "eternal soul," as others would understand it. I'm in agreement with him on this point, as well, with qualifiers: The "soul" is the "breathing" body of a person. Until that person is resurrected, the "soul" ceases to exist at death, and the corpse is put in the ground (or in some other way disposed). HOWEVER, when the person is resurrected, that "soul" exists once again! Resurrection itself is an act of Creation! God REMEMBERS us the way we were, and resurrects us with our personalities intact! It's possible that, if we could have met or corresponded, we may have gotten along together famously, for we see the same things in Scripture! I do not know as of yet what his beliefs were about "heaven," but I feel that he was more knowledgeable about that as well, given his views of the "heavenly objects" such as planets, comets, and stars.

I'll be fair; I will continue to study his views on things before writing him off. I do not know, yet, his beliefs on the position that the children of Israel hold in his understanding of prophecy and future events. Perhaps, you've given more study to his beliefs in that area? I'd be interested in what you have learned.

23 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, tim_from_pa.

That's awesome! What a wonderful use of mathematics! Do you use any particular formulae or do you use a particular technique? I'm VERY interested in such a study! Do you use a projection calculus? Again, just fascinated and curious.

I use more or less a technique i.e. formulas for spherical trigonometry applied to each individual case.  I don't need projection calculus.  That's what I jokingly call Wikipedia stuff where they make things overly complex.  Sometimes I think it's just to show off their math skills.  When calculating the equation of time, I can use algebra in Kepler's Law and spherical trigonometry together to accurately calculate the offset usually within a few seconds.  That's close enough because I don't know too many people who can read a sundial to say, 12 seconds.  One's error in setting it up is greater.  These same mathematics (i.e. Kepler's Law and Spherical trig) can be used to calculate (within a telescope's field of view) the position of a planet which I can do but no longer care to now that computers saved the day.

No, he wasn't a typical Christian because he believed as I do in a nontrinitarian Arianism, recognizing that the early churches didn't believe in the Trinity. He also didn't believe in the "eternal soul," as others would understand it. I'm in agreement with him on this point, as well, with qualifiers: The "soul" is the "breathing" body of a person. Until that person is resurrected, the "soul" ceases to exist at death, and the corpse is put in the ground (or in some other way disposed). HOWEVER, when the person is resurrected, that "soul" exists once again! Resurrection itself is an act of Creation! God REMEMBERS us the way we were, and resurrects us with our personalities intact! It's possible that, if we could have met or corresponded, we may have gotten along together famously, for we see the same things in Scripture! I do not know as of yet what his beliefs were about "heaven," but I feel that he was more knowledgeable about that as well, given his views of the "heavenly objects" such as planets, comets, and stars.

I'll be fair; I will continue to study his views on things before writing him off. I do not know, yet, his beliefs on the position that the children of Israel hold in his understanding of prophecy and future events. Perhaps, you've given more study to his beliefs in that area? I'd be interested in what you have learned.

I have similar views which is why I like Newton, particularly regarding the "soul" sleep.  A disembodied spirit living with the Lord while the body lies dead somewhere is weirdness to say the least. If that were the case, there would be no need for a resurrection.  I must get up for work early tomorrow so I can elaborate more in detail later if you care to converse.  Nice talking with you.