Starise

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

I came out of a kind of "New Age" thing before I was saved and it carried over into my salvation for many years even until recently.  I am obliged to say that God does that to test us, it's almost like a kind of delusion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dave

I didn't know that,never heard your Testimony before..... I'm sure it would be wonderful to read

I can certainly relate to what you are saying having had been raised rcc.     A cult and any false doctrine is a cult and a false doctrine as far as I could see it,lol

It sure does carry over with you even after being birthed by Spirit onto Salvation- I get it,it's a Renewing of the mind that sometimes takes many years until we begin to really walk in Spirit and in Truth with the Heart and Mind of Christ Jesus

Yes,I'd say it's a bondage of a spirit of delusion- Freedom,Deliverance is not always' poof"-the flesh ( carnal mind)can be under strong delusion,can't it?❤️

In His Love, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

9 hours ago, ayin jade said:

From an article I found online, 

5 New Age beliefs that have bled into the church 

1. Law of Attraction (I know at least one member here believes in that one)

2. Follow your heart - relying on emotions

3. We are little or mini gods

4. Oneness - being righteous by being sinless, not by faith in the Lord

5. All roads lead to heaven

https://dailyshepursues.com/common-new-age-beliefs-church/

@ayin jade Best just to stick with what Scripture reveals....................... :)

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Might I just add a thought.   There is a really big difference in believing something and practicing something.    There is a reason why God told us not to suffer a witch to be among us, or not to go to psychics and such.   And it's not because they don't exist, it's because of what they are attached to.

I think too many people just let it go because they don't consider it serious

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hello Starise;

This is an important topic to warn people about.

New age is not new but those involved in getting it spread all over the world had to make it a tickling to the ears of whom it may captivate.

New age is ALL= the old occult practices  that God warns about in the old and new testament and that God FREED the people with Moses out of the Land of Egypt

God gave the ten commandments to Moses at that time , as so many were bounded with the occult practices they learnt from being enslaved in Egypt.

God chose Moses to FREE the people from the bondages of Egypt encluding occult practices and gave them direct from God the ten commandments.

Exodus 20:

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The United Nations =UN is very much responsible for spreading and bringing around the World the occult NEW AGE philosophies back into the forefront. They began as the league of Nations had a publishing company called the Lucifer Trust ,  ( HItler was a big fan of theirs and kept one of their books by his bedside).

the Leahgue of Nations became the United Nations, they kept their book publishing business=Lucifer Trust but changed it to the Lucis Trust, making it sound less evident to some of who they truly follow.

The United Nations and All those deeply involved with them and their occult philosophies  HATE with a passion the
One and Only God of the bible. They Hate Christ Jesus. They hate the Church the bride of Christ and this Luciferian united nations ultimate goal is to usurp Christianity, change the bible, bring the World further away from the One True God of the living bible and bring back forth ALL occutl philosophies. And so far its doing a pretty good job of lucifers bidding as this is whar satan is all about :  To steal. kill and destroy Gods people and take full dominion overall of Gods creation. John 10:10 Christ Jesus says He Is the good shepherd all those who came before HIM are Hirelongs, they don<t care for the Sheep, their only purpose is to Steal, Kill and Destroy.

Christ Jesus came to give us Life and Life Abundant and Not this Chaos crisis the Occult Un is trying to bring forth as total control over the Whole World.

The United Nations is the False Dove of Peace.And is has invade the World.

It has crept in through music, movies, fashion, the entertainment field, the advertising field, the corp[orate world, politics and the Churches.

As for Christians churches being infiltrated by the occult, breaking down today with so much infiltration of occult philosophies now becoming acceptable in churches today?

God warned about the apostasy we are living through now.

A very self evident yet some seem blinded to it are all the churches joining the NAR movement. NAR- New Apostolic Reformation.

They have sold their souls to satan and his occult philosophies.

They are returning to Egypt.

Just look at the November 11 Cop 27 united nations event. Take a good look at who is involved with them

They are disobeying Gods Word, Gods commandments and returning back to Egypt and the Occult=New age.

If you truly Love Christ Jesus and claim to be saved through Him Alone,  then you need to repent, renounce completely the Occut practices and organizations, churches, that follow the occult.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

40 minutes ago, Dave-regenerated said:

I came out of a kind of "New Age" thing before I was saved and it carried over into my salvation for many years even until recently.  I am obliged to say that God does that to test us, it's almost like a kind of delusion.

When I was a teen I was heavily into comics. Today it's mostly video games in that age group. Do you believe there are evil video games? A lot of the themes in comics were dark.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

On 1/16/2023 at 11:25 AM, 1to3 said:

Hello Starise;

New age is not new but those involved in getting it spread all over the world had to make it a tickling to the ears of whom it may captivate.

New age is ALL= the old occult practices  that God warns about in the old and new testament and that God FREED the people with Moses out of the Land of Egypt

God gave the ten commandments to Moses at that time , as so many were bounded with the occult practices they learnt from being enslaved in Egypt.

God chose Moses to FREE the people from the bondages of Egypt encluding occult practices and gave them direct from God the ten commandments.

Exodus 20:

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The United Nations =UN is very much responsible for spreading and bringing around the World the occult NEW AGE philosophies back into the forefront. They began as the league of Nations had a publishing company called the Lucifer Trust ,  ( HItler was a big fan of theirs and kept one of their books by his bedside).

the Leahgue of Nations became the United Nations, they kept their book publishing business=Lucifer Trust but changed it to the Lucis Trust, making it sound less evident to some of who they truly follow.

The United Nations and All those deeply involved with them and their occult philosophies  HATE with a passion the
One and Only God of the bible. They Hate Christ Jesus. They hate the Church the bride of Christ and this Luciferian united nations ultimate goal is to usurp Christianity, change the bible, bring the World further away from the One True God of the living bible and bring back forth ALL occutl philosophies. And so far its doing a pretty good job of lucifers bidding as this is whar satan is all about :  To steal. kill and destroy Gods people and take full dominion overall of Gods creation. John 10:10 Christ Jesus says He Is the good shepherd all those who came before HIM are Hirelongs, they don<t care for the Sheep, their only purpose is to Steal, Kill and Destroy.

Christ Jesus came to give us Life and Life Abundant and Not this Chaos crisis the Occult Un is trying to bring forth as total control over the Whole World.

It has crept in through music, movies, fashion, the entertainment field, the advertising field, the corp[orate world, politics and the Churches.

As for Christians churches being infiltrated by the occult, breaking down today with so much infiltration of occult philosophies now becoming acceptable in churches today?

A very self evident yet some seem blinded to it are all the churches joining the NAR movement. NAR- New Apostolic Reformation.

Just look at the November 11 Cop 27 united nations event. Take a good look at who is involved with them

They are disobeying Gods Word, Gods commandments and returning back to Egypt and the Occult=New age.

If you truly Love Christ Jesus and claim to be saved through Him Alone,  then you need to repent, renounce completely the Occut practices and organizations, churches, that follow the occult.

I see all of it as a pull for apostate religious unity. New Age talks about unity, but like any other thing that makes this claim, they are only open to it to a point. The only way religious groups can claim unity is if they believe in the same principles.

Christianity is very exclusive. Only one wasy to God. Not multiple ways.

How are they reaching out with this message? A lot of it is coming from media programming. Holly-wood. You know what that means?

4 minutes ago, Starise said:

When I was a teen I was heavily into comics. Today it's mostly video games in that age group. Do you believe there are evil video games? A lot of the themes in comics were dark.

There's always been darkness, it just seems a little more in our faces now with the technology of smart phones etc.  I remember a video game from the early 90s that had blasphemy in it and it was a violent game.  Same old, same old.  

As for comics, I visited New York City in the early 90s and bought some from a mall, the Spawn comics.  very dark.  And an older comic about Batman called the Dark Knight.  Some of the comics I got as a pre teen in the UK were full of gore and violence.  Even movies, the Freddy horror movies I saw at the same age.  

Look at Madonna.  She has been completely reprobate since the beginning of her career and she still is, it's just that the disguises change so things look new and fresh but it's literally just the same old stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Hello Starise;

Exodus 20:

This is all true but I would add that most unsaved people don't even know that any of these things are Satanically controlled so they just go along with it and think it is normal.

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

3 minutes ago, Dave-regenerated said:

This is all true but I would add that most unsaved people don't even know that any of these things are Satanically controlled so they just go along with it and think it is normal.

I am sorry to say but many claiming to be Christian saved are truly lost.

Matthew 7:21-23

Christ Jesus Said:

2Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.