IGNORED

Why God did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying millions of people in WW2 ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/16/2023 at 8:37 AM, R. Hartono said:

Millions people have perished in the brutality of WW2. Why God didnt stop it.

I'd say God has allowed a period of demonstration time for evil or man's independence from him to show the fruit that it bears. It never has brought him pleasure to allow this but in the bigger picture he knew if he didn't allow it the question would never be settled in the universe once and for all that independence from him is horrible, dark and oppressive. 

And God has warned us letting us know more what coming and of a greater intensity at near the end of time. Jesus said, "There would be wars and rumors   of wars" In other words don't be shocked. They have come and they will come further down the road until such a time where God in his soverirngty will say  enough is enough. 

Edited by Rockson
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

On 8/15/2023 at 9:36 PM, R. Hartono said:

Why God did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying millions of people in WW2 ?

The simple answer is for the same reason He did not stop Adam and Eve from sinning in the garden of Eden.

He did not stop them because He created man in His own Image which means man has free will like the Lord does.

Unlike the Lord, man keep following the devil and death and destruction are the results.

The Lord is trying to get people to get born again, stop living as sinners, but few listen and obey.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

Man has free will and God will not force us to do good if we choose to do evil. As believers, WE are God's hands to stop evil in the world. If we choose to do nothing, evil will reign. Also, its possible it was intended by God to be a judgement on the Jews for 2,000 years of rejection of their messiah, as God enslaved them in pagan nations in the Old Testament.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Also, its possible it was intended by God to be a judgement on the Jews for 2,000 years of rejection of their messiah ....

It's generally not good to second guess God, it frequently ends up becoming an expression and justification of our own inner thinking when we do.

IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 8/15/2023 at 10:36 PM, R. Hartono said:

Could Christians give Biblical answer as to why Almighty God Elohim did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying this world in WW2 ? 

God DID stop Hitler and Tojo from absorbing all mankind into their sphere of influence.

God raised up nations that were more brutal than Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan combined.  These nations absolutely destroyed every vestige of both nations.

If Biblical answers are what you seek, then I suggest you read the Tanakh - the Old testament.  The biggest example of divine intervention in the affairs of man can be found in the book of Exodus where an entire nation was liberated from subjugation by another.  The ruling nation was completely destroyed in the process.

There are many more such examples of divine intervention in the history of man.

The pattern we see in the Bible is one of CHOICE.   Man is given a choice - life or death, obey God or disobey.   Man then acts according to his desire.   Following the acts of man God enters the narrative and acts according to His desire, which generally wipes out the wickedness of man the way a man wipes a plate.  

God does not allow such things, He COMMANDS them.  This is done so that all men can see their wickedness compared to God's ability to remove it.   It is done so that all can see the hand of God when it moves.

God's hand is moving even now as we read and write here.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,586
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, God's wrath is just! His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting!

As to the holocaust  of WW2 where millions were gathered up to be killed even that horror might be merciful by comparison to what is deserved by all of us. All life on earth suffers the wrath of God and has since Adam fell from grace and from innocence. We also are here today by the everlasting mercy of God to Noah ( And his family because of Noah).

The horror that was labeled WW2 has led to  a major miracle, the re-establishment of Israel, that is still unfolding before our eyes. The nations are still shifting alignment for yet another prophecy that will come to be. These are the times of the signs. Maranatha!

..."Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God iswith men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.  He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Again, "Maranatha!"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,591
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 8/16/2023 at 8:37 AM, R. Hartono said:

Millions people have perished in the brutality of WW2. Why God didnt stop it.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-22 (KJV)

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. 13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God. 14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. 17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there isa time there for every purpose and for every work. 18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. 20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. 21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? 22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Proverbs 21:1-8 (KJV)

1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

4 An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.

6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.

7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.

8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.

Hebrews 9: (KJV)

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: 25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; 26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Psalm 37:1-40 (KJV)

1 {A Psalm of David.} 

א

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

ב

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

ג

5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

ד

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

ה

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

ו

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

ז

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

ח

14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

ט

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

י

18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

כ

20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

ל

21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

מ

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

נ

25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

ס

27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

פ

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

צ

32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

ק

34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

ר

35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

ש

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

ת

39 But the salvation (rescue) of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Psalm 116:12-17 (KJV)

12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

16 O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Death is NOT the end! There is a JUDGMENT coming! God doesn't allow the wicked to triumph for ever! 

Adolf Hitler died April 30, 1945 and the WORLD REJOICED!

Wikipedia notes:

January 7, 1989

Emperor Hirohito of Japan died of cancer at the age of 87 on January 7, 1989. He was once worshipped as a god incarnate. After World War II, he renounced his divinity and became the symbol of both the state and the unity of the people.

God knocks down the haughty and brings them low! And, don't think for a moment that they won't face YHWH GOD in His Messiah Yeeshuwa` at the Judgment, for God has committed all judgment to His Son! (John 5:22).

image.jpeg

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The great wars were prophesied to happen. It is the end.

I believe that Hitler was part of the climax of the red horse period of time.

"And there went out another horse red: and was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth,
and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."
Revelation 6:4

The color red clearly marks the time of Hitler.
Even in black and white films of the time, one can still detect the deep red of the Nazi flags.
Red was everywhere, in China children were mandated to carry around little red books about communism.
The Russian army was called the red army.

One of the top ten reasons that Hitler lost the war, was the harsh Russian winter.

And so one answer from God is:

"Have you entered into the treasures of the snow? Or have you seen the treasures of the hail?
Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war"
Job 38:22-23

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I don't know.  But on the other hand probably God did say "So far and no more."  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

On 8/17/2023 at 9:23 PM, Who me said:

the problem is people.e today are not looking for God and don't  recognise  his acts.

I guess that answered my question. The same reason why God allow destruction of Jerusalem and annihilation of the Hebrew by the Roman at 70 AD. They didn't get right with God at the first place.

@upuntildown @FJK 

@Who me @grahampaul 

@BeyondET @Marilyn C

Edited by R. Hartono