• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, it will be easy for the E.U. to rule the E.U. area right?

Good points. One thing to note, the predecessors of each empire was a foreign power outside their boarders. The iron/clay to ten toes is one of those transitions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,148
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

12 hours ago, luigi said:

Personally, I see the transition from head of gold, down to breast of silver, and so on down to lesser noble metals, indicative of a nation who starts out with the most noble policies, whose policies as the generations continue with lesser noble policies, until it ends up in its final phase with mixed policies that cannot stand. 

I think this was done mostly to flatter Nebuchadnezzar where he would give Daniel a seat of authority and name recognition throughout the then known world. But also for the REVERSE REASONING, each metal substance became Harder and Harder or more violent in nature until the very end where its not only hard but so in violent it is quickly wiped out by Jesus. So, one can look at it both ways, each preceding metal was softer and grander in nature. 

9 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Good points. One thing to note, the predecessors of each empire was a foreign power outside their boarders. The iron/clay to ten toes is one of those transitions.

Yes, but the Last Beast is said to arise from the Fourth Beasts Head. Thus the Iron is still Rome (E.U.) and its the Landmass to look out for, that's why those two maps are so important to understand. It seems with this last Beast God is giving us a conglomerate being, he has Assyrian blood, he will be born in Greece and he will rule from the Fourth Beasts Head but he is a 5th Beast, a man who is cast into hell as Dan. 7:11 and Rev. 19:20 says.

These verses below are very important verses people overlook.  Dan. 7:3 says ALL the Beasts were diverse. So that goes without saying.  So, the Angels interpretation goes like this, its very interesting.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head(E.U.) and of the other which came up(Anti-Christ), and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth(A.C.) that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

--------------------

Now we get a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of the Fourth Beast unto itself !! (KEY)

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms(we KNOW that), and shall devour the whole earth(E.U./Mediterranean Region), and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise:(E.U./End time powers) and another shall rise after them(A.C.); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

See it? We already know ALL THE BEASTS are diverse as vs. 3 and other verses say above, so why is vs. 24 so important? Because it says HE (Anti-Christ) shall be DIFFERENT/Diverse from THE FIRST (Rome) because the Anti-Christ (HE) is the 2nd of two Beast periods that arise out of the Fourth Beast, the First Beast Period will not be the same type kingdom as the Second Beast period. 

Most people never see the 5th Beast in Daniel. But he is there. So, TAKE OUT the Church Age insertion by God where the Beast went away via a Mortal Wound to Rome via the Church, and then the Two Beast Systems fit together like a puzzle or glove fits a hand, with the same Landmass (see maps) ruling in 117 AD and in the End Times. The major difference is knowledge has increased. 

Personally, I think the Last Beast is a conglomerate of all the Beasts. 

Edited by Revelation Man

16 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Now we get a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of the Fourth Beast unto itself !!

Very interesting, I like the quality of your research. Thou, this vision is partial and not complete as the statue(stating six kingdoms) or Revelation(stating seven kingdoms). There are details this vision glosses over. All the prophecies should be in the mind at once to paint a clear picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Very interesting, I like the quality of your research. Thou, this vision is partial and not complete as the statue(stating six kingdoms) or Revelation(stating seven kingdoms). There are details this vision glosses over. All the prophecies should be in the mind at once to paint a clear picture.

Correct, we have to take the Church Age out and look just at how the 7 Beasts "CONTINUALLY" Beast over Israel and the region, if we take out the Church Ages 2000 years portion. God indeed gave us a picture of His 70 weeks of Judgment against Israel, then inserted the Church Age right in the middle of this picture.

Imagine the Mona Lisa in an art gallery with 20 fat guys painted in between the left side and right side of her face !! It would make no sense, but if one cut out the 20 fat boys they would get the true picture. 

The Lord has just blessed me with a heart that seeks things out in full, I mean, when you have been a Christian for like 2 years and you get a vision, where you are running with 2 small kids, hide behind a bush, by a house, while evil men are chasing you and then a THUNDERING VOICE from above announces, "The Man of Sin is Here" you kind of know you calling in life (lol), I mean getting told 37 years ago that the Anti-Christ was alive in the world was freaky to me at that time, I even had to check to make sure who the "Man of Sin" was. 

Then, in order to let me know, hey, this is no joke, even if it takes 40-50 years, I had one more vision of Jimmy Swaggart preaching to like 10 people in a huge auditorium, no joke, within 2 weeks he had had fallen from grace with a prostitute. So, I then knew (100%) the former vision was true, or lets just say it added to my faith that Wow, the A.C. is really alive in the world. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

get the true picture

I am happy the Holy Spirit is active in you. It is refreshing to meet someone with such zeal. The problem is, only those the prophecies are meant for have the information to understand. Everything is on the table now. Match the prophecies to the world now as it is, not force the world to comply to personal interpretation. The interpretations themselves are straightforward when the reality of the situation is known. I spent 10 years in college and have been studying this subject for 40 years. I have objectively analyzed all these interpretations and still learning things.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,532
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I think this was done mostly to flatter Nebuchadnezzar where he would give Daniel a seat of authority and name recognition throughout the then known world. But also for the REVERSE REASONING, each metal substance became Harder and Harder or more violent in nature until the very end where its not only hard but so in violent it is quickly wiped out by Jesus. So, one can look at it both ways, each preceding metal was softer and grander in nature. 

There seem to be several things representative and symbolic about Nebuchadnezzar's Colossus, in addition to the value, strength, malleability, and succession of the descending order of empires (of directly affecting Israel).

One thing seldom observed and discussed is the passage and continuance downward from the head (Babylon). We know the metal empire's representations and associated strength with animal symbology. The head:

The head is the top, the beginning, where everything starts, from the top passing to the bottom. After the great deluge and starting humanity a new, where did idolatry, rebellion, demi-gods, and iniquity reappear? With Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, Babylon, what the Bible calls a mystery. IMO, there are three separate Babylon’s described in the Book of Revelation, but I am only commenting on one of them.

This worship, idolatry, rebellion, and praying to other deities began in Babylon. These same gods, called by different names in different cultures and tongues, continued to be idolized and worshipped through the Medo-Persian, Grecian, Roman, and Ottoman empires.

The eastern leg of the Roman empire outlasted the western portion by a thousand years. In the 4th century AD, under Constitine's church-state, Rome continued as the ROMAN Catholic Church. The Universal Church and the centuries of brutal crusades and inquisitions in the Dark Ages were anti-Christian. The man-made traditions, daily Eucharist (Christ died once and for all, is not sufficient enough), the deification of the saints, Mary, the Pope, praying to the saints and queen of heaven, purgatory, indulgences, last rites, sacraments, an infallible vicar of Christ holy father, etc.

Catholicism is the world's largest religion, with about 1.4 billion adherents. The apostle Paul somewhat addressed this issue at Areopagus or Mars Hill. This is a mystery of iniquity and who is behind it.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 (KJV) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

INIQ´UITY, n. [Fr. iniquité; L. iniquitas; in and æquitas, equity.]

1. Injustice; unrighteousness; a deviation from rectitude; as the iniquity of war; the iniquity of the slave trade. 2. Want of rectitude in principle; as a malicious prosecution originating in the iniquity of the author. 3. A particular deviation from rectitude; a sin or crime; wickedness; any act of injustice.

Your iniquities have separated between you and your God. Is. 59.[1]

This seems to fit.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I am happy the Holy Spirit is active in you. It is refreshing to meet someone with such zeal. The problem is, only those the prophecies are meant for have the information to understand. Everything is on the table now. Match the prophecies to the world now as it is, not force the world to comply to personal interpretation. The interpretations themselves are straightforward when the reality of the situation is known. I spent 10 years in college and have been studying this subject for 40 years. I have objectively analyzed all these interpretations and still learning things

True, but there is a difference between our minds and the holy spirit revealing his truths unto us. I have studied certain things, and studied, and studied and nothing comes, its a guessing game still, but alas, when the Holy Spirit gives you the understanding, we KNOW, that we KNOW that we KNOW. It is not the same type understanding, one is our carnal minds, the other is a Spiritual gift.

For instance, I wrote a blog about where the Anti-Christ would be born on the basis of ONE VERSE that I had read many times, but only God chooses when to unlock His secrets, I don't think I suddenly just it, I think God sent a messenger to say look her "goofy" (SMILE).

So, how did I understand the Anti-Christ had to be born in Greece? Well, Dan. 11 is all about every Greek king in detailed accounts prophesied by God for a reason but that was not it. It was a simple verse in Dan. 8 where is simply saw a simply pattern God gave us, a four way directional map, which cinched it.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn(A.C.), which waxed exceeding great(can only means Conquers because he does it to Israel also), toward the south,(Egypt/Ptolemy) and toward the east,(Seleucus/Turkey) and toward the pleasant land (Israel).

So, this End Time Little Horn/Anti-Christ figure, can be understood as per unto which way he is Conquering from by the directions he is Conquering towards !! Its like God gave us the very simple four way directional box (4 Generals) and told is where he will conquer from (it can only be from the Northwest Corridor), that being Cassander or Greece itself, and Greece in the end times is in the E.U. so, in truth, I figured nothing out, I think God chooses a time to give us answers, but only those hearing can hear. Like Jesus said via the parables, the world hears but hears not. What I try to do is deconstruct all the variables in any given prophecy to see if it fits the "NOTED SPECTULATIONS" or not. Right off I knew the Anti-Christ could not be the 1290 by SIMPLE MATH. Watch this, lets say the 1290 is 30 days after the 1260 just for kicks it isn't) then a sign getting those who repented to flee makes no sense after they are conquered, so I had to discount that off hand. Then the 1290 has to be BEFORE he 1260, thus it could not possible be the Anti-Christ whom God says only has a 1260 day period of rule, SIMPLE MATH tells us that the A.C. thus can not be the 1290 guy. We get to involved in FORMER TEACHINGS which were taught before God was ready to reveal all of the End Time Understandings and it bogs us down like an old Catalytic Converter. 

Just now, Revelation Man said:

its a guessing game still

It is not a guessing game really. A working knowledge of Geography, international politics, military science, global economics, social anthropology and world history should also be grasped. This is the fulfillment of Gods word to Daniel for our benefit.

"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” Dan. 12:4

25 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

There seem to be several things representative and symbolic about Nebuchadnezzar's Colossus, in addition to the value, strength, malleability, and succession of the descending order of empires (of directly affecting Israel).

One thing seldom observed and discussed is the passage and continuance downward from the head (Babylon). We know the metal empire's representations and associated strength with animal symbology. The head:

Yes, Daniel vision starts with Babylon,  but we must remember two things, he is looking forward in time, the Angels didn't want to confuse him or his readers ant more than need be. But in Revelation besides the Anti-Christ, John is in the future looking back through time, he even names them in reverse order unto he gets to Rome and the Coming A.C. who still "were and was to come". Greece the leopard is first, followed by the Persian Bear and lastly he names the Babylonian Lion. So, both accounts can be an are true, Daniel saw Four Beasts (from his time until the end) and a Little Horn Beast (meaning a MAN), meanwhile John was shown all 7 Beasts from Egypt to Rome and the A.C. Beast Man. So, it gets complicated, but through reasoned deduction we can grasp it in full.

32 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The head is the top, the beginning, where everything starts, from the top passing to the bottom. After the great deluge and starting humanity a new, where did idolatry, rebellion, demi-gods, and iniquity reappear? With Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, Babylon, what the Bible calls a mystery. IMO, there are three separate Babylon’s described in the Book of Revelation, but I am only commenting on one of them.

I think Nimrod and the lady gets too much credit, I used to buy into it more, now I see it as being an example for idolatry (False Religion) at its Zenith, but not (of course) where idolatry/false religion started. It started with Cain being jealous of Abel's offering. 

As per the Tower of Babel, as I have thought this through, I think it is obvious the Tower of Babel was a metaphor of sorts for KNOWLEDGE. What did God confusing the languages cause? It hindered mankind from being unified, so much so that up until 1945 the Japanese people really believed the rest of the world wanted to wipe them out. The Computer helped solve all of that confused hinderance. If God had not of confused the languages we would have been where we are now long ago. 

55 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

This worship, idolatry, rebellion, and praying to other deities began in Babylon. These same gods, called by different names in different cultures and tongues, continued to be idolized and worshipped through the Medo-Persian, Grecian, Roman, and Ottoman empires.

Well, its the noted bell-weather of False Religion, that's for sure. I think the Rev. 17 clue is misdiagnosed as Mystery Babylon, its MYSTERY as in question mark as in what is this Mystery followed by the Answer via three name tags on the Harlot Woman that identifies her. AS IN:

MYSTERY-(?)

1.) Babylon the Great (The place most noted for it's FALSE RELIGION)

2.) Mother of Harlots (FALSE RELIGION is the original Harlotry against God)

3.) Abominations of the Earth (God is a jealous and hates all FALSE RELIGION)

So, I think False Religion is the Harlot. False Gov. is the Beast and thus the Harlot riding the Beast is simply God showing us that False Religion and Gov. Beasts were co-mingled down through the ages.